NPTI has released application form for PGDC CET 2018 at its official website. Interested candidates can fill the NPTI PGDC CET 2018 Application Form by visiting the official website. Candidates must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the online application form. Application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Candidates can get complete details on NPTI PGDC CET 2018 Application Form from this page.
NPTI PGDC CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be eligible to appear in the PGDC common entrance test. Online application form is incomplete, is the candidates down not pay the requisite application fee. Check NPTI PGDC CET 2018 application dates from below.
|Application form starts on||07 May 2018|
|Application form ends on||
12 Jun 2018
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for NPTI PGDC CET 2018. (process closed)
Official Website: www.npti.gov.in
Application Form fee
Applications are to be filled online from our website www.npti.in or npti.gov.in. The registration fee is Rs.2000/- (including GST) to be paid online. Candidates are required to follow the instructions available on our online application page. No application will be accepted without on-line payment.
How to apply?
Candidates who are going to apply for NPTI PGDC CET 2018 have to follow below steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the above given link.
- Application Form page will be open, read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Fill the asked details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form and keep it safe for future references.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
- His/Her personal details.
- Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/OBC. There is no fee concession for any category of candidates.
- His/Her scanned photograph (not older than 03 weeks) of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm of file size upto 1 MB and scanned signature of 3.5 cmx 1.5 cm of file size ranging upto 1 MB, in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their applications. NPTI shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to the last minute rush.
- Please retain the print out of the registration form and e-receipt with you for future references.
- Please do not send hard copy of the registration form or any documents to the office of NPTI.