NPTI has released the application form for PGDC CET 2019 on May 15, 2019 at its official website. Interested candidates can fill the NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Application Form by visiting the official website. Candidates must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the online application form. Application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Candidates can get complete details on NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Application Form from this page.
NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be eligible to appear in the PGDC common entrance test. If the Online application form is incomplete, the candidates candidature might get cancelled. Check NPTI PGDC CET 2019 application form related important dates from below.
|Application form starts on|
|Application form ends on||10 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Application Form.
Official Website: www.npti.gov.in.
Application Form fee
Applications are to be filled online from our website npti.gov.in. The registration fee is Rs.2000/- (including GST) to be paid online. Candidates are required to follow the instructions available on our online application page. No application will be accepted without on-line payment.
How to apply?
Candidates who are going to apply for NPTI PGDC CET 2019 have to follow below steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the above-given link or visit the official website i.e. npti.gov.in.
- On the official site click on the Application Form page will be open, read all the instructions carefully.
- After the candidate have successfully read all the details they need to Proceed further by pressing the button.
- Once they have clicked on the button they will be asked to fill the relevant details correctly.
- Next step would be after filling all the details, Pay the application fee.
- Candidate need to Submit the application form after they have paid the Application Fee.
- Lastly candidate need to Download the application form and keep it safe for future references.