NPTI PGDC Counselling 2020 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI) shall conduct the counselling after result is released. Candidates can check the updates regarding counselling on the official site, npti.gov.in. NPTI Faridabad is going to conduct counselling procedure through video conferencing app/ online platform. Candidates can check all the information regarding NPTI PGDC Counselling 2020 below.
Latest: NPTI PGDC Admission 2020 schedule has been revised now. Scroll down to check the table.
NPTI PGDC Counselling 2020
NPTI PGDC 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates can check the process for NPTI PGDC counselling 2020 below.
- After the declaration of NPTI PGDC Result 2020 all the selected candidates are required to read all the instruction given with the merit list.
- Then they are required to pay the required amount of counselling fee at least 1 day before start of counselling.
- Counselling shall be conducted through video conferencing app or an online platform.
- After counselling, candidates have to report at the allotted college along with all original documents and course fee.
Documents Required for NPTI PGDC Admission 2020
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for NPTI PGDC Admission 2020 below.
- Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University
- All semester mark sheets of B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent issued by the University.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- EWS certificate (for Economically Weaker Section candidates)
- 10th / 12th Mark sheets & Certificates
- Photo ID proof issued by Govt.
- Demand Draft/E-payment of course fee
- Sponsorship letter on organization letter head (for sponsored candidates)
- Two passport size photographs
NPTI PGDC 2020 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the particiapting institutes for NPTI PGDC Admission 2020 below.
- Northern Region
- NPTI Corporate Office, Faridabad
- NPTI (Northern Region) Badarpur, New Delhi
- NPTI (Hydro Power Training Centre), Nangal
- Southern Region
- NPTI (Power System Training Institute), Bengaluru
- NPTI (Hot Line Training Centre), Bengaluru
- NPTI (Southern Region), Neyveli
- Eastern & North Eastern Region
- NPTI (Eastern Region), Durgapur
- NPTI (North Eastern Region), Guwahati
- Western Region
- NPTI (Western Region), Nagpur
NPTI PGDC 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat details for NPTI PGDC Admission 2020 below.
|Course||Total no. of seats|
Energy & Grid
NPTI PGDC Admission 2020 Course Fee
Candidates can check the course fee below.
|Non sponsored candidates||Rs. 2,30,000/- + GST|
|Sponsored candidates||Rs. 3,60,000/- + GST|
|International candidates||US$ 20,000+ GST|
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is a national apex body and it works for Training and Human Resources Development in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad. The main motive of NPTI is to drive and commit to offering the cutting edge technologies and top quality service to its clients, sharing our knowledge and caring for their needs. It conducts program related to commercial aspects, energy conservation, and energy efficiency, power markets, availability-based tariff & the concept of deviation settlement mechanism, open access in power sector, etc.
Official Website: ntpi.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.