NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Counselling will be held on July 23, 2019 and July 24, 2019. The counselling is meant only for the students who will pass the entrance test. A few dates regarding the admissions and counselling are given below students may have a look. The Counselling for NPTI PGDC CET 2019 will be held simultaneously at four distinct centers. The four centers for counselling are NPTI (CO) Faridabad, PSTI Bengaluru, NPTI Nagpur, NPTI Durgapur. The students can choose from these four centers as per their choice mentioned in the application form. Candidates can get complete details on NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Counselling from this page.
NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Counselling
No TA/DA or any kind of allowances shall be paid for attending the counseling for PGDC admission. As there is no online counselling, qualified students are supposed to come in person with all the required documents.
|Date of Counseling||23 & 24 Jul 2019|
|Date of Reporting & Commencement of course||01 Aug 2019|
|Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by Counseling||08 Aug 2019|
At the time of counselling the allocation of course and Institute will be done on the basis of Merit List which will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance test, according to the availability of seats in various institutes. Only by the process of counseling the allotment of all seats shall be done. A notice for the sponsored candidates is that at the time to counselling they have to produce sponsorship letter. The Sponsored candidates will not be considered for Campus Placements.
Allocation of Course
Allocation of course and Institute will be done on the basis of Merit List based on marks obtained by the candidates in CET-2019 subject to availability of seats at institutes at the time of respective Counseling. Allotment of all seats will be done only by Counseling.
Counseling schedule and details will be displayed on our website after declaration of the result. All candidates are advised to check the website frequently for any updates. No individual communication shall be entertained.
- All Instructions/ Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the CET-2019 / PGDC Admission shall be displayed on our website npti.gov.in.
- All dates indicated are tentative. Any change in the schedule of any activity will be displayed on website only. All candidates are advised to check website frequently for any updates. No individual communication shall be entertained.
- All the admissions will be done by counseling only.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay at their own cost.
- NPTI reserves all the rights to start or stop any PGDC program at any institute and also reserves the rights to make any changes in important dates, curriculum, exam centres, counseling centres and no. of seats in courses offered.