NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020: National School of Business offers admission to the MBA and PGDM courses for the academic year 2020 – 22. Candidates who have completed their graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks can apply for the same. Also, candidates should have a valid score in CAT/GMAT/XAT/ MAT/ATMA/ CMAT/KMAT exam. Such candidates have to fill the online application form through the official website. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of interview or GDPI round. Scroll down for getting more information about NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 application form has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020
National School of Business regards entrance exam scores as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully amongst other factors. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check below the dates for NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 from given table:
|Releasing of online application form||Available|
|Last date to fill online application form||As per NSB|
|Interview Round||As per NSB|
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates who seeking admission in said courses at National School of Business can fill their Application form (online). Candidates can read all the instructions carefully before filling the Application form. Direct link apply online is given below.
Click here to Apply online for National school of business mba admission 2020.
How to fill NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form?
- Step 1: First of all, go on the official website or click on the above link.
- Step 2: Secondly, Candidates have to enter personal information, test information and educational information.
- Step 3: After that, candidates have to click on “Register” button.
- Step 4: Download and take a print out of the confirmation page.
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the points given below:
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university with an aggregate mark of 50%. 40% marks are required for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their final year results can also apply.
- Candidates must have a valid score in CAT/GMAT/XAT/ MAT/ATMA/ CMAT/KMAT exam.
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Those candidates who are seeking admission for MBA/ PGDM courses must check the selection procedure as given below:
- First of all, candidates have to fill the online application form.
- Secondly, the selection committee invites candidates for the interview or GDPI round.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of academic performance + test score + interview performance + work experience + extra curricular activities.
- Selected candidates are issued an offer letter after the completion of interview process.
- Selected candidates have to pay the admission fee.
Documents needed at the time of Reporting
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of joining:
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Official), if available
- Copy of the test score
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Transfer Certificate from the College
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the NSB MBA and PGDM Admission 2020 fee structure from the table given below:
|Program Fee||140000/- Per Semester|
|Hostel Fee||102000/- Per Year|
|Program Fee||100000/- Per Trimester|
NSB MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020 Placement
National School of Business is responsible for conducting placement drives at the campus. In the year 2019, 200+ companies visited the campus for placement in 12+ sectors. 92% of students were placed in top companies. 35% of students received pre placement offers. The key recruiters are 99 Acres, ABS India, Accenture, Aditya Birla, Axis Bank BATA, BHEL etc.
About National School of Business
NSB is one of the Top ranked B- School in Bangalore. It provides MBA and PGDM courses to candidates after their graduation. NSB is approved by AICTE. It provides many facilities to candidates like well equipied classrooms, reading park, sports ground, cafeteria, wifi connectivity, GD room, seminar hall, Hostel etc. Its mission is to sow in your minds seeds of profound management thoughts and see that they bloom into thousands of flowers.
Official website: nsbindia.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.