|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
National School of Business MBA Admission 2017
Advantages of Dual Certification
On one hand, the Degree certificate from a UGC recognized university allows you to either pursue higher education (including doctoral studies) or take up jobs in public sector and semi-government organizations.
On the other hand, the industry endorsed, autonomous PGPM Certificate from National School of Business results in higher employability. These courses are identified and delivered in association with recognized industry bodies.
World-class MBA from The University of Mysore, which is recognised by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Human Resource Management
Practice-based autonomous program. The syllabus is designed by experts from industry and academia and will strongly focus on development of attitude and skills.
- International Business
- Information Technology
Candidates who seeking admission in said courses at National School of Business can fill their Application form from any mode of application (online or offline). Candidates can read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. Direct link to download and apply online is given below.
- Step 1: Send paper based application form OR Apply online.
- Step 2: Once your completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with you within three working days to schedule interview.
All the applicants are advised to check the application for its completeness. Ensure that the application packet includes the following:
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Official), if available
- Copy of the test score
The applicant needs to have a Degree from a recognized university (Applicants waiting for their final year results may also apply. However, such students will be given provisional admission).
Admission and Selection Criteria
- MBA Test Scores: The college accept scores of all management admission tests to ensure that there is no discrimination of applicants based on the test they have taken and to ensure equal opportunity for all well-qualified students to be in the program. An applicant who has not taken any one of these tests is required to take the National School of Business Test, which will be administered to the applicants on the day of personal interview.
- Interview- Personal/Telephonic: In admitting candidates, the selection committee will consider academic performance and test score, performance in the interview, prior work experience, level of maturity and motivation, ability and willingness to make a commitment to the graduate study in business, extra curricular achievements, honors and awards.
Admission Fee: Rs. 30,000
Program Fee: Rs. 1,00,000 per semester
Hostel Fee: Rs. 7,000 per month (includes food & accommodation)
Overseas Study Tour (Optional): Rs. 50,000
National School of Business
Bangalore J P Nagar Campus
#33, 22nd Main,1st Cross, 2nd Phase, J P Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560078
Phone: +91-80- 30251440-41
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below