MBA + PGPM courses is offered at NSB Bangalore. Students complete both programs simultaneously and pursue DUAL Certification. NSB, Bangalore Admission 2019 has been started. Candidates who are interesting in MBA with PGPM course can take admission in NSB, Bangalore. Candidate can check full information about MBA + PGPM in NSB, Bangalore from here.
National School of Business MBA Admission 2019
Online application form for has been released. Before filling the application form candidates will have to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
Candidates who seeking admission in said courses at National School of Business can fill their Application form (online). Candidates can read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. Direct link apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to Apply online for National school of business mba admission 2019.
- Step 1: Apply online at www.nsbindia.org
- Step 2: Once your completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with you within three working days to schedule interview.
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be sent an offer letter upon completion of interview.
- Step 4: Confirm your admission by paying admission fee
All the applicants are advised to check the application for its completeness. Ensure that the application packet includes the following:
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Official), if available
- Copy of the test score
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Transfer Certificate from the College
The applicant needs to have a Degree from a recognized university (Applicants waiting for their final year results may also apply. However, such students will be given provisional admission).
Admission and Selection Criteria
- MBA Test Scores: The college accept scores of all management admission tests (CAT/GMAT/XAT/MAT/ ATMA/CMAT/KMAT percentile) to ensure that there is no discrimination of applicants based on the test they have taken and to ensure equal opportunity for all well-qualified students to be in the program. An applicant who has not taken any one of these tests is required to take the National School of Business Test, which will be administered to the applicants on the day of personal interview.
- Interview- Personal/Telephonic: In admitting candidates, the selection committee will consider academic performance and test score, performance in the interview, prior work experience, level of maturity and motivation, ability and willingness to make a commitment to the graduate study in business, extra curricular achievements, honors and awards.
Admission Fee: Rs. 30,000
Program Fee: Rs. 1,35,000 per semester
Total : Rs. 5,70,000/-
Hostel Fee : Rs. 1,02,000/- per year (Includes Food, Accommodation and unlimited Wi-fi, )
Overseas Study Tour (Optional)
Official website: www.nsbindia.org.
For more information about National School of Business MBA Admission 2019 – Download information brochure