NSIT BBA Application Form 2020 – Candidates willing to apply for admission in BBA Courses at NSIT can visit NSIT Admission website nsit.nic.in. The online application process started from is made available online and the candidaes have to submit it in the prescribed format only. Before applying the candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully. To submit the application form the students have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can check the complete procedure for NSIT BBA Application Form 2020 from this page given below.
NSIT BBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The important dates regarding NSIT BBA Admissions 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Opening of website for online registration||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online registration||1st week of Jul 2020|
Apply Online: The candidates can apply for NSIT BBA Admission 2020 as per the schedule above at nsit.nic.in
How to apply for NSIT BBA Admission 2020
The online application form can be accessed at the official website, i.e., www.nsut.ac.in or www.dtu.ac.in All candidates are required to fill the online Application Form and make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only).
For SC/ST/PwD candidates application fee is Rs. 500/- Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the BBA program offered at DTU and NSUT, for details see the respective admission brochures. At any stage of the program, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, admission shall be cancelled.
- The applicants are suggested to go through the admission brochure and all important instructions before filling the application form.
- The candidate must enter marks obtained in English and other best of three subjects. Vocational/Skill-Based Courses will not be counted in the best of three subjects.
- The candidate should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her registered email id and chosen password.
- The candidate must have his/her personal mobile no. and valid email id. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email id in use which they have furnished in the application form as important information may be communicated to the candidates through SMS or email id.
- The candidates are suggested to keep following University website (www.dtu.ac.in) for updates related to admissions and also check their registered email id regularly
- The Registration fee may be submitted either by net banking/credit/debit card. After successful payment, the candidate will re-login and will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, which they need to carry at the time of Counselling.
- Candidate should upload scanned images of his/her Photograph, Signature, and XII mark sheet in the Application form at appropriate places.
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format and the scanned images of documents should be in PDF format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 300 kb (Image Dimensions : 200px x 150px)b. Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 40 kb (Image Dimensions : 100px x 126px)c. Size of the document image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 1MB.
- Candidates can use ‘Forgot Password’ option, if they want to reset their password. By entering the email id provided at the time of registration a request for OTP will be generated. An OTP will be sent through email to your registered email id. Using this OTP, the candidate can reset the password.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anyone. DTU will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.