|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates willing to apply for admission in various M.Tech. Courses at NSIT can visit NSIT Admission website http://www.nsit.nic.in. Online application process started from 24 Apr 2017. Eligible candidate can submit their application form online. Candidates can check the complete procedure for online application of NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2017 from this page given below.
NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form online on or before the last dates. Last Date for Submission of Application Form and Fee Deposit is 15 May 2017 (5:00 pm). Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility.
Get Online Application Form here:-
Admission will be done for following M.Tech. courses at NSIT.
- M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering under the Division of Bio-Technology
- M.Tech. in Signal Processing under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- M.Tech. in Embedded System & VLSI under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
- M.Tech. in Computer Engineering under the Division of Computer Engineering (COE).
- M.Tech. in Process Control under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE).
- M.Tech. in Industrial Electronics under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE).
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Engineering (MPAE).
- M.Tech. in Engineering Management under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Engineering (MPAE).
Separate Online Application Form is required for each division. If candidate is willing to apply for Full-Time (FT) as well as Sponsored Full-Time, he/ she is required to make multiple registrations and fill separate applications for each type of course in a division. For each registration made by candidate, separate registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- is required to be deposited by the candidate.
- Candidates are required to first register themselves and fill complete Online application form. Separate application forms are to be filled for each division and each type of course (FT/SFT/PT). Candidates need to provide different Mobile number to submit multiple application forms.
- An 7-digit registration number will be generated by system before filling of Online Application Form. Candidates are required to note down the registration number for future use as this application number is the login ID for candidate’s account on this website.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of his photograph and signature in JPEG format only. In case candidate does not upload above images. His/ Her application form will be rejected.
- Once application is confirmed by the candidate, he/she cannot change any details filled in the application form.
- After confirmation of the Online Application FORM, candidates can submit the registration fee through any of the following ways:
- BillDesk Payment Gateway: Immediately after confirmation of the Online Application FORM, Application Fee can be paid by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking by using BillDesk Payment Gateway.
- State Bank Collect: After confirmation of the Online Application FORM, fee can be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / CASH deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter through “State Bank Collect” facility of State Bank of India. However, fee can be paid using this facility only after 11 A.M. from the next day of filling of ONLINE Application FORM. Hence, it is advised that this facility should be used mainly for “CASH deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter”. Candidates need to generate e-Challan at “State Bank Collect” website and use the print of the e-Challan for depositing the fee at Bank counter.
- All candidates who have completed and submitted the online application form successfully can later on login to this website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.
NOTE: While filling the application form, students are required to fill the percentage of qualifying examination. In case result is given in CGPA/FGPA student should fill the percentage as per the formula prescribed by the University. (This conversion proof they must produce at the time of written test/Interview/admission). In case University has not prescribed any guidelines, the students should use the formula as per AICTE guidelines. For example if the CGPA is 8.5 in the scale of 10 then percentage will be
(8.5-0.75) X 10 = 77.5%
Candidates are required to submit a copy of application form (submitted online) alongwith one Passport size photograph and one set of attested copies of certificates and marksheets (please check the list of documents required on the website) on the date of Written Test/Interview.
Admission will be offered to selected candidates as mentioned in the admission schedule. If some seats remain vacant at the end of a round, waitlisted candidates will be offered admission in next round subject to availability of vacant seats.
Complete online application process can be summarized as follows:
- Visit www.nsit.ac.in , register with your Email Address and Mobile number to create application number and password. For multiple application forms, candidate need to enter different mobile number.
- Note down registration number generated by the system.
- Login with your application number and password. Fill the Online Application Form, upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- After confirmation of the application form, no details can be modified.
- After confirmation of the ONLINE Application Form, candidate can submit the registration fee either immediately through BillDesk or after 11 A.M. from next day through “State Bank Collect” accessible from candidate’s account on admission website.
- Candidates may login to their account using registration number and password and take printout of the application form.
- Sponsored and Part–Time candidates can download Sponsorship Certificate / No Objection Certificate formats from website.
- Download Medical fitness certificate format from the website.
- Physically Challenged (PH) candidate can download PH Certificate from the website.
- In case of any problem contact the Help Desk.
- If Shortlisted, bring complete application form along with a passport size photograph and all required certificates (original and a set of self-attested photocopy) to NSIT on the date of Written test / Interview.
- If offered admission, report to Academic PG Section (Room No. 014, Administrative Block) along with all your original certificates, other documents and 1 st year fee.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to verification of certificates submitted by the candidates and subject to medical fitness according to the norms laid down by the Institute from time to time and found fit (except PH category).
- The photocopies are to be self-attested.
- All candidates are mandatorily required to bring all the original certificates at the time of Written test/Interview/Admission for verification.