NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Form – NSIT has released the online application form for M.Tech Admission 2020. And the last date to apply the form is July 21, 2020. Candidates willing to apply for admission in various M.Tech courses at NMIT have to fill in the online application form released on nsit.nic.in. Eligible candidate can submit their application form online in the prescribed format. To submit the application form the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000. Candidates can check the complete procedure for online application of NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2020 from this page given below.
Latest: The online application form is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for the NSIT M.Tech. Admissions 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form online on or before the last dates. The important dates regarding NSIT M.Tech. Admissions 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Opening of Website for filling the Application Form||Available|
|Last Date to Apply||21 Jul 2020|
|M. Tech. Screening of all application forms for all courses||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit card for non-GATE candidates for written examination||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Written test for Non-GATE candidates||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the application form via direct link is given below.
- Click here to fill the application form for NSIT M.Tech. admission 2020.
- Click here to login for already registered candidates.
How to Apply for NSIT M.Tech. Admission 2020
Separate Online Application Form is required for each discipline. If a candidate is willing to apply for Full-Time (FT) as well as Sponsored Full-Time, he/ she is required to make multiple registrations and fill separate applications for each type of course in a division. For each registration made by candidate, a separate registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- is required to be deposited by the candidate.
- Candidates are required to first register themselves and fill complete Online application form. Separate application forms are to be filled for each discipline and each type of course (FT/PT/ Weekend Executive programmes). Candidates need to provide different Mobile number to submit multiple application forms.
- A 7-digit registration number will be generated by the system before filling of Online Application Form. Candidates are required to note down the registration number for future use as this application number is the login ID for candidate‟s account on this website.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of his photograph and signature in JPEG format only. In case the candidate does not upload above images his / her application form will be rejected.
- Once application is confirmed by the candidate, he/she cannot change any details filled in the application form.
- After confirmation of the Online Application FORM, candidates can submit the registration fee after 10 A.M. from next day through “State Bank Collect” accessible from student account on admission website.
- All candidates who have completed and submitted the online application form successfully can later on login to this website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.
NOTE: While filling the application form, students are required to fill the percentage of qualifying examination. In case of the result is given in CGPA/FGPA student should fill the percentage as per the formula prescribed by the University. (This conversion proof they must produce at the time of written test/admission). In case University has not prescribed any guidelines, the students should use the formula as per AICTE guidelines. For example if the CGPA is 8.5 in the scale of 10 then percentage will be: (8.5-0.75) X 10 = 77.5%.
Candidates are required to submit a copy of application form (submitted online) alongwith one Passport size photograph and one set of attested copies of certificates and marksheets (please check the list of documents required on the website) on the date of admission.
Admission will be offered to selected candidates as mentioned in the admission schedule. If some seats remain vacant at the end of a round, waitlisted candidates will be offered admission in next round subject to availability of vacant seats.
Complete online application process can be summarized as follows:
- Visit http://www.nsut.ac.in, register with your Email Address and Mobile number to create application number and password. For multiple application forms, candidate needs to enter different mobile number.
- Note down registration number generated by the system.
- Login with your application number and password. Fill the Online Application Form, upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- After confirmation of the application form, no details can be modified.
- After confirmation of the ONLINE Application Form, candidate can submit the registration fee after 10 A.M. from next day through “State Bank Collect” accessible from student account on admission website.
- Candidates may login to their account using registration number and password and take printout of the application form.
- Several Annexures are given in the brochure which may be used by the candidates wherever required to submit.
- Download Medical fitness certificate format from the website.
- Physically Challenged (PH) candidate can download PH Certificate from the website.
- In case of any problem contact the Help Desk.
- If Shortlisted, bring complete application form along with a passport size photograph and all required certificates (original and a set of self-attested photocopy) to NSIT on the date of Written test / Interview.
- If admission is offered then the candidate is required to report to Academic Section (Room No. 014, Administrative Block) along with all original certificates and other documents and receipt of fee submission of the 1 st year fee. The online mode will be used to submit the fee.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to verification of certificates submitted by the candidates and subject to medical fitness according to the norms laid down by the Institute from time to time and found fit (except PH category).
- The photocopies are to be self-attested.
- All candidates are mandatorily required to bring all the original certificates at the time of Written test/Interview/Admission for verification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.