NSNIS Admission 2021 – Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala, has started the application process for Diploma in Sports Coaching. The last date for submission of the application form has been extended up to August 27, 2021. The candidates can fill the application form at nsnis.org. Admission Test for Diploma in Sport Coaching of the National Institute of Sports for admission to the academic session 2021-22 will be held by National Testing Agency. Check more information about NSNIS admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, fee structure etc.
– The last date to apply has been extended up to August 27, 2021, for admission to Diploma in Sports Coaching. Click here to apply.
– The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be held an admission test for Diploma in Sport Coaching of the National Institute of Sports for admission to the academic session 2021-22. Check the complete notice below.
NSNIS Admission 2021
SAI NSNIS is inviting online application for 59th Batch of Diploma Course in Sports Coaching 2021-22. Interested candidates are required to go through the detailed notification before applying for registration. Check more information about NSNIS admission 2021.
|NSNIS Admission 2021||Events|
|Availability of application form for Diploma in Sports Coaching||19 Jul 2021|
|Last date for filling the form for |
Diploma in Sports Coaching
27 Aug 2021
|Test for Diploma in Sports Coaching||to be announced|
|Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional|
|to be announced|
|Test for Online Education Programme||to be announced|
NSNIS Admission 2021 Notice
Click here to download Notice
NSNIS Admission 2021 Diploma in Sports Coaching Test Notice
Click here to download the notice.
NSNIS Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill National Institute of Sports 2021 application form in the online mode at the official website only. Check the application process for Diploma in Sports Coaching.
- Click on the link given above
- Then, register by entering the necessary details name, mobile number, e-mail and password
- Next, enter the personal details like name, father’s name, date of birth, state of domicile, name of the country
- Then, enter the educational details.
- Next, upload the images in the application form
- Then, pay the application fee and take a printout of the form
Documents to upload with the application form
|Signature||900 x 120 pixels||50 KB||jpeg, jpg, png|
|Photograph||120 x 40 pixels||50 KB||jpeg, jpg, png|
|Reservation category (if applicable)||A4||250 KB|
|NOC by employer (if employed)||A4||250 KB|
|Educational Qualification||A4||250 KB|
|Sport Achievement||A4||250 KB|
Application Fee for Diploma in Sports Coaching: Rs. 1500
Courses Offered via NSNIS Admission 2021
Check the list of available courses offered at Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports admission 2021.
- Diploma in Sports Coaching
- M.Sc in Sports Coaching
- Skill Development courses
- Certificate courses
- PG Diploma in Sports Medicine
M.Sc in Sports Coaching (Available Disciplines)
Eligibility Criteria for NSNIS Admission 2021
Check the eligibility criteria for different courses offered at Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports.
For Diploma Course in Sports Coaching
Age Criteria: The candidates must be between 21-35 years of age as on last date of application. Upper age relaxation shall be given to the following candidates:
Category A (Direct Admission for Eminent Sports Persons)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 12th.
- Represented India in Olympics OR
- Participation in Senior World Championship OR
- Won any Medal in Asian/Commonwealth Games
Category A (II), B and C
M.Sc in Sports Coaching
Age Limit: The candidates must not be 45 years of age as on the day of commencement of the course.
- The candidates must be Graduate in any subject from any recognized Indian / Foreign University.
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Sports Coaching from S.A.I., N.S.N.I.S., Patiala, or its academic centers with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates should also have the aptitude for research work.
- Also, the candidates must be proficient in Sports.
PG Diploma in Sports Medicine
- The candidates must have done Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS examination from any Indian / Foreign university recognized Medical Council of India).
- The candidates must have also done one year compulsory rotatory internship.
The candidates should have also obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India OR Any of the State Medical Councils OR should obtain the same within one month of admission.
Foreign national or NRI has to obtain their PG study registration from Medical Council of India.
Skill Development Courses
Age Limit: The candidates must be between 18-45 years of age.
NSNIS Admission 2021 Admit Card
National Testing Agency will be released the admit card for Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala. Candidates can download the admit card online through the direct link is given below. Admit cards will be hosted on atdsc.nis.nta.ac.in Applicant enter the required credential such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
Selection Process for National Institute of Sports Admission 2021
Check the selection process for the courses offered at NSNIS admission given below.
For Diploma Course in Sports Coaching
If in case, there are more than one candidate in one sport discipline, then, the following ranking criteria shall be followed.
- Firstly, medical in Olympics shall be considered.
- Secondly, medal in Senior World Championships shall be considered.
- Third, participating in Olympics will be considered.
- Fourth, Gold medal in Commonwealth / Asian Games will be considered.
Score Tie: If there is a tie in scores, the admission will be given to the candidates who are older in age.
Final Admission in Diploma in Sports Coaching: The final admission in Diploma in Sports Coaching shall be merit-based and the following points shall be considered.
|Specialized Sports Theory Test (MCQ)||25|
|General Knowledge Theory Test||10|
|Logical Reasoning and Coaching Aptitude||10|
|Language & Communication||10|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||5|
Marks Allotted for Educational Qualification
|Educational Qualification||Marks Allotted|
|B.P.Ed / Post Graduate in any other course than Physical Education||03|
|M.P.Ed / MBA in Sports Management||05|
|M.Phil / Ph.D in Physical Education / Sports||10|
Check the marks allotted for Sports Achievements given below.
Selection Criteria for Master’s in Sports Coaching
- For admission in Master’s in Sports Coaching, the candidates are required to pass a written test that shall be based on the topics of Sports Sciences.
- Next, an interview shall be conducted in which personality, power of expression, and knowledge in the field of sports shall be checked. Also, research for aptitude will also be checked.
- Also, the previous educational qualifications, achievements in the fields of sports, experience, achievements in the field of coaching and marks obtained in the Diploma of Sports Coaching shall also be considered.
- Lastly, the candidates have to undergo a physical fitness test to join the course
Selection Criteria for PG Diploma in Sports Medicine
- The selection in PG Diploma in Sports Medicine shall be as per All India Quota as conducted by MCC.
- The selection shall also be made by State / Institutional quota as conducted by BFUHS, Faridkot
What is Coach Education Programme?
Coach Education Programme (CEP) is offered by Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports. This test is conducted by NTA in the online mode. This is an online proctored exam. There are two exams in this programme. One is for any of the 23 discipline offered by the institute and other is the exam in Sports Science.
Coach Education Programme Application Form: The application form for CEP releases in the online mode at nsnis.org. To fill its application form, the candidates have to do the registration fist, then, fill the particulars in the application form. Next step is to upload the images. Lastly, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
Documents to be submitted with application form
- Copy of Board’s certificate for candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth
- Address for communication, e-mail id, mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Identity details such as aadhar number / paasport number / election card / ration card number / PAN card number
- Scanned image of signature
- Bank account details
- Pwd certifcate (if applicable)
Application Fee: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
|Particulars||For one exam||For both exam|
|Males||Rs 200||Rs 400|
|Females||Rs 100||Rs 200|
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 and must be 18 years of age.
Duration: The duration of the test is 30 minutes.
Type of questions: There are MCQs in the test
Distribution of questions:
|Type of questions||Difficulty level||No. of questions|
|Recall Type||Easy level||10|
|Understanding Type||Medium level||10|
|Application Type||Difficult level||10|
Syllabus for NSNIS Admission 2021
Check the syllabus given below for Diploma in Sports Teaching.
Specialized Sports Theory Test
- Basic Terminology
- Technical rules
- Specification for play fields / courts / arena / equipment and competition treat.
- Current Affairs
- Basic sports awareness at national and international events
- Rural sports in the country
- Sports promotional schemes
Logical Reasoning and Coaching Aptitude
- Reasoning pattern of intermediate standard
- Fault finding
- Problem Solving and Analytical Aptitude
Language and Communication Test
Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office and excel
- Terminology and Computer and internet
Physical Fitness Test
|Tests||Gender||30 years and below||Above 30 years|
|30 m flying start||Male|
|Standing broad jump||Male|
|Shuttle run 6 x10 (For Agility)||Male|
|Bend & Reach (For flexibility)||Male|
|4 cm |
|1600 m running||Male|
Seat Vacancies for NSNIS Admission 2021
Check the seat vacancies for different courses offered at Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports for Diploma in Sports Coaching given below.
Stipend for NSNIS Admission 2021
PG Diploma in Sports Medicine: The candidates enrolled in this course will get a pay scale of Rs 15,600 – 39,100 + Rs 5400 Grade Pay + DA as admissible from time-to-time.
Seat Intake for PG Diploma in Sports Medicine
|All India Quota||3|
|State / Institutional Quota||3|
About Netaji Subhas Institute of Sports
Netaji Subhas Institute of Sports is situated in Patiala (NIS). It is the Asia’s largest sports institute located in India. It was founded in the year 1961 but it was re-named as Netaji Subhas Institute of Sports in January 1973. It is a Government College. It has several department like Sports Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Anthropology, Nutrition, Biomechanics etc. The institute is also known as “Mecca of Indian Sports”.
Sports Facilities: The institute offers Gymnasium and swimming pool complex. It also has 2 squahs courts and two basketball cement courts. Other sports faciltiies that are available are:
- Two football grounds
- Two handball grounds
- Four volleyball courts
- Tennis (3 hard 3 grass courts)
- Archery ground
- Fencing Training centre
- Wushu Training Centre
Sports Authority of India
Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports
Old Moti Bagh, Patiala -147001
Ph. No: 0175-2306171
Fax No. 0175-2212070
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: nsnis.org
- Click Here to Download Information Brochure 2021 for Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Click Here to download Information Brochure 2020 M.Sc (Sports Coaching)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.