NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2018 – Netaji Subhas Open University has released the merit list only for admission to the B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (M.R/ H.I/ V.I) – ODL Programme for the session 2018 -2020. After the entrance test, qualified candidates will appear for the counselling. Eligible candidates who want to take admission to the NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2018 programme have to attend NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2018 as per the schedule is given below.
NSOU BEd ODL Counselling 2018
The candidates applied to get admission to B. Ed. Spl. Ed. Course for Academic Session 2018-20 and are in the Merit List but could not appear at the Counselling Session at NSOU due to inclement weather, traffic dislocation at many places or other difficulties, are requested to take note that the second session of Counselling will be held as per the following schedule. Willing candidates may appear at the Counselling session as directed. Category wise vacancy position is given in attached table.
Schedule for NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2018:
|Online Publication of Merit List||16 Oct 2018|
|Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU||20 Oct 2018|
Counselling: Click here to check General Instructions Counselling of the listed candidates (Rank – wise).
Netaji Subhas Open University has announced the full counseling details for admission to the B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (M.R/ H.I/ V.I) – ODL Programme for the session 2018 -2020. The candidates can check the schedule for the counseling as given below. It is advised to the candidates to report for the counseling as per the schedule along with the necessary documents.
Candidates will have to appear for Counselling as per schedule (Rank wise & Category wise) on the basis of Provisional Merit list. Allotment of candidates will be made strictly in order of merit and subject to the availability of Seats in respective Study centres.
No T.A / D.A will be paid by the NSOU for attending the Counselling.
Candidates will have to report at the venue of Counselling (Netaji Subhas Open University, DD-26 Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064, Phone Number: 033-40663220) 30 minutes prior to the stipulated time (As shown in the schedule on second page).
At the time of Counselling candidates must have to bring the followings:-
- Any Photo Identity Card E.g Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Passport.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Rs.1000-(Rs. 500/-admission processing fee and Rs.500/-for confirmation of seat after counselling which is part of Course Fee) Bank Draft of Rs. 39500/- in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata. (Draft will be received only after verification of candidature and also subject to the availability of seats. In the event of non-availability of seat, the drafts will not be accepted and the candidates are to cancel their drafts at their own cost).
- Copy of downloaded application form as submitted.
- All the Original Mark Sheets # and Certificates, Caste Certificate (for other than General Category) and proof of weightage claim along with photocopies of the same for submission.
- Failure of producing all the documents stated above will automatically cancel the candidature.
Candidates are advised to visit regularly this page for latest updates regarding NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2018.