NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2021 – Netaji Subhas Open University releases the provisional merit list on the basis of the submission of applications by candidates. Counselling is conducted for admission in B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL program. Candidates have to appear for counselling rank-wise and category-wise. Allotment of seats to the candidate is made on the basis of the order of merit and availability of seats. Candidates have to carry important documents such as a Photo Identity Card, passport size photo, hardcopy of submitted application form, original mark-sheets and certificates and so on on the day of counselling for the purpose of verification. Candidates get here the complete details about NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2021, from this page.
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2021
NSOU counselling for B.Ed. will be held through the virtual platform. Candidates can check the NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2021 schedule from the table given below.
|NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Counselling 2021||Dates|
|Online Publication of Merit List||30 Nov 2021|
|Counselling through Virtual Platform||07 and 08 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of PCP||Last week of Jul 2020|
Check Here: Candidates can check the NSOU B.Ed ODL 2021 counselling as per the schedule from the official website, wbnsou.ac.in
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the “Who is Eligible to Apply” before actually applying for the NSOU B.Ed program. Check the eligibility criteria from the below-given points.
- To be eligible, candidate must have at least secured 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities.
- Candidates with 4 years Bachelor’s or 3 years Second Degree Bachelor’s Program in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent are also eligible for admission to the program.
- Relaxation of marks are given to the reserved category candidates as per West Bengal Government rules.
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL 2021 Counselling Procedure
To check the counselling procedure, read the below-given points.
- Netaji Subhas Open University prepares the provisional merit list for admission to the B.Ed. Spl. Ed. on the basis of the application forms submitted by the candidates.
- Provisional merit list is prepared for two zones separately i.e South Bengal Zone and North Bengal Zone.
- Candidates are required to report at their zone as per the schedule along with the necessary documents.
- Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of the order of merit and availability of seats.
Note: No Travelling and Dearness allowances will be paid by the NSOU for attending the Counselling.
Documents to Carry on the Day of Counselling
If a candidate fails to carry any of the following documents then his/her candidature will be cancelled. Therefore, carefully check the required mandatory documents that must be carried by the candidate on the day of counselling for verification purposes.
- Any Photo Identity card (Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Passport)
- Two passport size recent colour photographs.
- Rs 40,500 (Rs 40000 for Total Course Fee and Rs 2000 for Admission Processing Fee) have to be deposited in Bank Draft (drawn in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata).
- Hardcopy of the downloaded application form as submitted..
- All the orignal marksheets and certificates.
- Caste Certificate (for candidate other than general category)
- Proof of speacial weightage claim (if required).
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL 2021 Course Fee
The expected course fee can be checked from the points given below.
- Rs 40,000/- (Course total fee)
- Rs 2000/- (Application Fee)
About Netaji Subhas Open University
1997, the birth centenary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, when the University was established. The NSOU is dedicated to Netaji’s hallowed memory. It is the only open state university in the state of Bengal. The university is working on the mission to “reach the unreached”. It has it’s regional centres in Kalyani, Durgapur and Jalpaiguri. NSOU is recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) dated 8 April 2008. In 2018, it is again recognized as the university offering programmes in Open and Distance Learning.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.