NSOU BEd ODL Counselling 2017 – Netaji Subhas Open University conducted the the entrance test for admission to the B.Ed. Spl.Ed. (M.R/ H.I/ V.I) – ODL Programme for the session 2017 -2019. After the entrance test, qualified candidates will appear for the counselling. Eligible candidates who want to take admission to the NSOU BEd ODL 2017 programme have to attend NSOU BEd ODL Counselling 2017 as per the schedule given below.
Latest: – Schedule & Instructions for 2nd Counselling is released. Check the required details below.
|Online Publication of Merit List|
|Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU|
|Commencement of PCP||
On and from 23 Jul 2017
NSOU BEd ODL Counselling 2017
The candidates applied to get admission to B. Ed. Spl. Edn Course for Academic Session 2017-19 and are in the Merit List but could not appear at the Counselling Session held during 11-14 July, 2017 at NSOU due to inclement weather, traffic dislocation at many places or other difficulties, are requested to take note that a second session of Counselling will be held as per the following schedule. Willing candidates may appear at the Counselling session as directed. Category wise vacancy position given in attached table.
Netaji Subhas Open University has announced the counseling details for admission to the B.Ed. Spl.Ed. (M.R/ H.I/ V.I) – ODL Programme for the session 2017 -2019. The candidates can check the schedule for the counseling as given below. It is advised to the candidates to report for the counseling as per the schedule along with the necessary documents.
Candidates will have to appear for Counselling as per schedule (Rank wise & Category wise) ** given below. Allotment of candidates will be made strictly in order of merit and subject to the availability of Seats in respective Study centres.
Candidates will have to report at the venue of Counselling (Netaji Subhas Open University, DD-26 Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064, Phone Number: 033-40663220) 30 minutes prior to the stipulated time (As shown in the schedule on second page).
No T.A / D.A will be paid by the NSOU for attending the Counselling.
**Reserve Category applicants are eligible to get facilities of switch over to General Category List subject to fulfilment of other stipulations. Such option can be exercised once only. Choice made once cannot be change anyway. Candidates exercised choice are to submit an undertaking according to this effect.
At the time of Counselling candidates must have to bring the followings:-
- Any Photo Identity Card E.g Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Passport.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 40000/- in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata. (Draft will be received only after verification of candidature and also subject to the availability of seats. In the event of non-availability of seat, the drafts will not be accepted and the candidates are to cancel their drafts at their own cost).
- Provisional Admit Card of the Entrance Test.
- University Copy of the Bank Challan for the Entrance Test.
- All the Original Mark Sheets # and Certificates, Caste Certificate (for other than General Category) and proof of weightage claim along with photocopies of the same for submission.
- Failure of producing all the documents stated above will automatically cancel the candidature.
Candidates are advised to visit regularly this page for latest updates regarding NSOU BEd ODL Counselling 2017.