NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 – Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) offers admission in B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL on the basis of the candidate’s academic scores. A merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks in academics. To apply, candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website, wbnsou.ac. To be eligible for B.Ed. ODL, candidate must have a bachelor degree of at least 3 years. Scroll dow to check in detail about the eligibility, admission procedure, course fee, seat intake and so on.
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020
Candidates can check the NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL schedule from the table given below.
|NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL||Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Forms||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Forms||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Online Publication of Merit List||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of PCP||Last week of Jul 2020|
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria to apply for NSOU B.Ed from the below-given points.
- Qualification: Candidates should have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or in the Master’s Degree (2 years) in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities, 4 years Bachelor’s or 3 years Second Degree Bachelor’s Programme in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Marks for Reserved category: Relaxation of marks for the Reserve Category candidates is admissible as per rules of Government of West Bengal.
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission will be on the basis of Academic Merit only. Maximum Scores against marks for the different level of examinations will be as follows:
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Application Form
It is mandatory to fill the application form online at wbnsou.ac.in to apply for the course. The merit list is prepared out of the information given by the candidate in the application form. Therefore, it is suggested to be fill the form correctly and cross-check it before submission.
The application fee amount is expected to be Rs 500/- that has to be paid by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Image Specification
Candidates have to attach the documents in the application form in the following manner only.
|Photograph||JPG format||Not more than 25 Kb|
|Signature||JPG format||Not more than 25 Kb|
|Disability Certificate (if applicable)||JPG format||Not more than 400 Kb|
Details to Enter in the NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL Application Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of Guardian
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile Number
- Address details
- Academic records
- Qualifying degree
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Reservation Criteria
Reservation of reserved category is as per the rules of the state government.
- 22% seats are reserved for Schedule Caste category candidates.
- 6% seats are reserved for Schedule Tribe category candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- 17% seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates.
- A special weightage to be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions:-
- Parent of a child with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- The person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/ Degree (With Valid CRR No.).
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Merit List
A provisional merit list is prepared on the basis of the application form submitted by the candidate. NSOU prepares a provisional merit list without verification of the accuracy and authenticity of the data entered by the applicants in the form. Hence, the rank of the Provisional Merit List may change due to any inaccuracy/disparity and lack of authenticity of the data submitted.
Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of the merit list and admission is offered only through central counseling process by the University after verification of the accuracy of the data.
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL 2020 Counselling
The counselling is held at Kolkata for two zones i.e South Bengal Zone and North Bengal Zone. Candidate is allowed to apply for one of these two zones. Candidate must appear for counselling as per the schedule prepared on the basis of the provisional merit list.
Following are the documents that candidate must have on the day of counselling.
- Any photo identity proof.
- Two passport size recent colour photographs.
- Photocopy of the downloaded application form as submitted.
- Orignal marksheets and certificates of all the qualifying examinations.
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of speacial weightage claim (if required).
NSOU BEd Spl. Ed. ODL Seat Intake & Course Fee
It is expected that the total intake by NSOU for B.Ed. Spl. Ed. ODL is of 500 candidates distributed among 11 study centers.
- Rs. 40,000/-
- Rs. 500/- (as Application Processing Fee)
Total Fee: 40,500/-
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) was established in 1997. The headquater of the University is in Kolkata. It was established to commemorate the birth centenary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. It is the only open state university in the state of Bengal. The university is working on the mission to “reach the unreached”. It has it’s regional centres in Kalyani, Durgapur and Jalpaiguri. NSOU is recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) dated 8 April,2008. In 2018, it is again recognized as the university offering programmes in Open and Distance Learning.
Official website: www.wbnsou.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.