Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has released official notification for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS BNYS 2017
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2017 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses – 2017 available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Schedule for the NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS BNYS 2017 is given below.
|Application Form for submission starts||16 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||22 Sep 2017|
|Date of release of provisional merit position||25 Sep 2017|
The merit position of the candidates those who applied through online in response to the notification issued by Dr. NTRUHS for Competent Authority Quota Seats into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses determined by NEET UG 2017 Scores.
- To Check Merit Position after Verification – Click Here
- To Check Provisional Merit List – Click Here
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counselling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses.
The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off scores in NEET (UG)-2017 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 25 Sep 2017 in the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Private Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
Note: The candidates who have applied under CAP, NCC and Physically challenged (PH) are directed to attend on the following specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification at a time. They need not attend separately for general counselling as per the schedule.
The selections into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
For more details – Click here
Application Form 2017
The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2017 scores will be available on the website http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or http://bahnu.apntruhs.in from 11.00 AM on 16-09-2017 upto 5.00 PM. on 22-09-2017.
- Application process is over…!!!
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
*for technical difficulties No. 9490332169, 9030732880,
*for clarifications on Regulations No.8978780501 and 7093924743 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Category certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card
Registration and Verification Fee for UG BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses:- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
The candidates who fulfilled the following criteria are eligible for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per schedule tobe notified by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission in to B.A.M.S../B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed
2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects Or
- Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. Or
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Note : Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates seeking admission in to BHMS should have passed
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of twelve year study. The last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level than core of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. or
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university or Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject; or
- The pre- professional or pre medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre- university or an equivalent Examination, which shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as compulsory subject, or
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. or
- Other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate sciences examination of an Indian University or Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English as compulsory subject.
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2017 for all courses
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Course.
Verification of Original Certificates
The candidate should paste a passport size photograph which is similar to that applied for NEET-UG 2017 in the space provided in the print out of online application form and submit at the time of original certificates verification along with the three sets of attested copies of required certificates at the centers notified by the University at the time of original certificates verification. The verification of original certificates will be held only once as per schedule. No further request for verification of certificates will be entertained.
Note: The candidature of the applicant will not be considered for admission to BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses unless the print-out application form along with the requisite enclosures is submitted at the time of verification of original certificates.
The notification for exercising web options, by those figured in final merit position, procedure and applicable guidelines for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses will be issued separately from time to time.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.