Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has released the notification for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTRUHS for the academic year 2018-19 under Competent Authority Quota seats and Management Quota seats in Private colleges. Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS BNYS 2018
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2018 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses – 2018 will be available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Unaided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
|Admission in BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 for Management Quota seats in Private colleges|
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to 09.10.2018 BAMS, BHMS and BNYS Courses for the academic year 2018-19||09 Oct 2018|
|Availability of online Application form website||11 to 19 Oct 2018|
|Date of release provisional merit position of all the 20.10.2018 candidates applied for||20 Oct 2018|
|Dates of verification of original Certificates and To be Notified Counselling at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||To be Notified!|
|Admission in BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 competent Authority Quota seats in Government colleges|
|Date of issue admission Notification for BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS courses||05 Sep 2018|
|Online Availability of Application Form||06 to 14 Sep 2018|
|Date of release of Provisional Merit List||15 Sep 2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||29 Sep to 01 Oct 2018|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||To be Notified!|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS courses||To be Notified!|
Application Form 2018
The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2018 will be available on the website apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 for Management Quota seats in Private colleges.
- Click here to check Notification for exercising web options for 1st Phase of web-based counselling.
- Notification regarding first and final document certificate verification for counselling has been released. Check Here.
- Click here to check BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS 2018 Seats available in AU Region.
- Click here to check BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS 2018 Seats available in SVU Region.
List of Candidates:
- Click here to check College wise list for 1st Phase of Counselling.
- Click here to check BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS 2018 Merit List as per NEET Ranks.
- Click here to check the Provisional list of candidates applied for UG Ayush courses.
The candidates who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per schedule to be notified by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.A.M.S../B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed
2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects Or
- Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. Or
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Note : Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates seeking admission in to BHMS should have passed
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of twelve year study. The last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level than core of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. or
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university or Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject; or
- The pre- professional or pre medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre- university or an equivalent Examination, which shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as compulsory subject, or
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. or
- Other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate sciences examination of an Indian University or Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English as compulsory subject.
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2018 for all courses
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2002 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Course.
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
Step to fill the Application form:
Open the website https://bahnu.apntruhs.in Homepage displayed as follows:
1. Click on the Online Registration.
2. Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
3. After entering the details click on the validate button.
4. If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number. Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence and click OK
5. Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
6. The application form will be displayed as shown below.
7. After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
8. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK.9. Select you mode of payment and Make Payment.10. After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message.11. Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Registration and Verification Fee for UG BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses:- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
The notification for exercising web options, by those figured in final merit position, procedure and applicable guidelines for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses will be issue.
The candidates whose names will be present in the Final Merit List displayed after verification of Original Certificates are only eligible to exercise web options. The candidates, who secured admission in 1st and 2nd counselings, wish to change their college/course according to their merit, can also exercise their web options.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
- Candidates can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
- Area wise seat matrix will be displayed on the Website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
- Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
- Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
- The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counselling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses.The candidates those who will appear and secure cut off scores in NEET (UG)-2018 and declare in the provisional merit list of candidates which will be displayed on the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2018-19 into the Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Private Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
Note: The candidates who will apply under CAP, NCC and Physically challenged (PH) are directed to attend on the following specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification at a time. They need not attend separately for general counselling as per the schedule.The selections into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
Verification of Original Certificates
The candidate should paste a passport size photograph which is similar to that applied for NEET-UG 2018 in the space provided in the print out of online application form and submit at the time of original certificates verification along with the three sets of attested copies of required certificates at the centers notified by the University at the time of original certificates verification. The verification of original certificates will be held only once as per schedule. No further request for verification of certificates will be entertained.
Note: The candidature of the applicant will not be considered for admission to BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses unless the print-out application form along with the requisite enclosures is submitted at the time of verification of original certificates.
Official website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more details about NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS BNYS Admission 2018 check the following document.
- Download 2018 Official Notification- Management Quota seats in Private colleges
- Download 2018 Information Brochure- Management Quota seats in Private colleges
- Download 2018 Official Notification
- Download 2018 Information Brochure