Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will release official notification for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTRUHS for the academic year 2018-19 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homeopathy Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Unaided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Candidates will able fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS BNYS 2018
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2018 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses – 2018 will be available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Unaided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
|Application Form for submission starts||2nd week of Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd week Sep 2018|
|Date of release of provisional merit position||3rd week Sep 2018|
Application Form 2018
The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2018 will be available on the website apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or bahnu.apntruhs.in. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Category certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card
Registration and Verification Fee for UG BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses:- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
The candidates who fulfill the following criteria are eligible for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per schedule tobe notified by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission in to B.A.M.S../B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed
2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects Or
- Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. Or
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Note : Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates seeking admission in to BHMS should have passed
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of twelve year study. The last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level than core of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. or
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university or Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject; or
- The pre- professional or pre medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre- university or an equivalent Examination, which shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as compulsory subject, or
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. or
- Other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate sciences examination of an Indian University or Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English as compulsory subject.
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2018 for all courses
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Course.
The notification for exercising web options, by those figured in final merit position, procedure and applicable guidelines for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses will be issue.
The candidates whose names will be present in the Final Merit List displayed after verification of Original Certificates are only eligible to exercise web options. The candidates, who secured admission in 1st and 2nd counselings, wish to change their college/course according to their merit, can also exercise their web options.
University fee: Candidates to whom allotment message given have to pay Rs. 8000/- before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
- Candidates can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
- Area wise seat matrix will be displayed on the Website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
- Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
- Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
- The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counselling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses.The candidates those who will appear and secure cut off scores in NEET (UG)-2018 and declare in the provisional merit list of candidates which will be displayed on the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2018-19 into the Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Private Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
Note: The candidates who will apply under CAP, NCC and Physically challenged (PH) are directed to attend on the following specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification at a time. They need not attend separately for general counselling as per the schedule.The selections into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
Verification of Original Certificates
The candidate should paste a passport size photograph which is similar to that applied for NEET-UG 2018 in the space provided in the print out of online application form and submit at the time of original certificates verification along with the three sets of attested copies of required certificates at the centers notified by the University at the time of original certificates verification. The verification of original certificates will be held only once as per schedule. No further request for verification of certificates will be entertained.
Note: The candidature of the applicant will not be considered for admission to BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses unless the print-out application form along with the requisite enclosures is submitted at the time of verification of original certificates.
For more details check last year (2017) information brochure for reference – Download 2017 Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences releases NTRUHS BAMS / BHMS / BNYS 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in