NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018 – Separate Counselings for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2018-19 will be conducted based on the common merit list and as per regulations for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and for the colleges located in Telangana by KNRUHS, Warangal. Counseling schedule for selection will be notified separately by the respective University.
Latest: Notification for second phase counselling, List of Unfilled Seats available for 2nd Counselling and List of candidates Not Reported in 1st Counseling has been released, scroll down to check the same.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018
Candidates are required to take part in the counseling to take admission into NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing course. Candidates can check the schedule for counseling from below.
|Release of results and display of Merit list||12 Oct 2018|
|Document verification for counseling||15 to 16 Oct 2018|
|Date of 1st Counseling||19 Nov 2018 – 20 Nov 2018|
- Click here to check the Allotment lists for the First Phase of web based counselling for admission into M.Sc(N)
- Click here to check Notification for 2nd Phase of Counseling.
- Click here to check Unfilled Seats available for 2nd Counseling.
- Click here to check list of Not Reported in 1st Counseling.
- Click here to check notice regarding exercising web options for the First Phase of web based counselling for admission into M.Sc(N).
- Click here to check the Schedule for document verification for counselling.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2nd Counselling 2018
The 2nd and final Counseling for filling up the vacant seats of M.Sc. (Nursing) courses available under Competent Authority Quota in the affiliated colleges of Dr. NTRUHS, AP for the academic year 2018-19, will be held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada as per schedule given below.
|Coures||Date and Time||Rank / Merit Order|
|M.Sc.(Nursing)||to be announced!||All candidates to the Last Rank|
|Counseling Fee payable by all candidates attending counseling (either in cash or DD)||University Fee payable by the selected candidates through DD in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences payable at Vijayawada|
|Rs.2,000/- (OC & BC candidates)
Rs.1,500/- (SC & ST candidates)
|Rs. 9,700/- in Government college
Rs.12,700/- in Competent Authority Quota
Rs.18,700/- in Management Quota
3. At the time of counseling, candidates need to produce the relevant documents in original in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc.
4. The candidates who will be selected for the seats at private colleges are required to pay the tuition fee of Rs. 82,500/- at the selected college.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
- Original Degree of B.Sc (Nursing) Course
- First to final Year Marksheets
- Nursing Council Registration
- Experience Certificate
- Study Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing) Course
- Study Certificates from VI to Intermediate in respect of candidates who studied B.Sc.(Nursing) other than Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC).
- Proof of 10 years residence in respect of Non-Local candidates
- Any other certificate as per Regulations.Original Degree of B.Sc. (Nursing) Course
- The University shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The selections will be held at the venue and date as notified by the University.
- The selection will be done course wise.
- All the Qualified candidates at the M.Sc., (Nursing) 2018-19 may attend the counseling
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per these regulations from among the candidates who qualified for admission as per merit list.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed and the provisional selection intimations will be issued to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection. If a candidate on merit is absent for selection when she is called, then next in the merit would be selected. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after choosing the subject fails to pay fees or after paying the fees fails to submit the bond her selection stands cancelled automatically. If a candidate is absent at the first selection, she will be considered for selection at the subsequent selection in the available courses.
- Vacancies will be filled by the selection Committee on the dates as per schedule.
- After first selections if any vacancies ,will be open to all the candidates with merit order below the merit order of the candidate who vacated the seat for that speciality, in that area and also candidate who were absent in the earlier selection.
- The provisional selection shall be subject to the condition that the candidates satisfy the Principal about the correctness of certificates given in the application form and also about the eligibility.
The selected candidates shall join the institution concerned within the specified date alongwith the original certificates and documents required. No request shall be entertained for extension of time under any circumstances. Failure to join the course in time shall automatically result in cancellation of the seat.