NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 – Separate Counselings for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2020 will be conducted based on the common merit list and as per regulations for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and for the colleges located in Telangana by KNRUHS, Warangal. Counseling schedule for selection will be notified separately by the respective University. Candidates can check the complete details regarding NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling from here.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidates are required to take part in the counseling to take admission into NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing course. Candidates can check the schedule for counseling from below.
|Display of Provisional Merit List||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|First and Final dates for Certificates Verification||03rd week of Oct 2020|
Counselling: Candidates can check the counselling details for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2020 from here i.e. ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
Candidates should be present at the venue of counselling with the following documents-
- Original Degree of B.Sc (Nursing) Course
- First to final Year Marksheets
- Nursing Council Registration
- Experience Certificate
- Study Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing) Course
- Study Certificates from VI to Intermediate in respect of candidates who studied B.Sc.(Nursing) other than Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC).
- Proof of 10 years residence in respect of Non-Local candidates
- Any other certificate as per Regulations.Original Degree of B.Sc. (Nursing) Course
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counseling Procedure
The following procedure is based on the last year details-
- The University shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The selections will be held at the venue and date as notified by the University.
- The selection will be done course wise.
- All the Qualified candidates at the M.Sc., (Nursing) 2020 may attend the counseling
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per these regulations from among the candidates who qualified for admission as per merit list.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted their options.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed and the provisional selection intimations will be issued to the selected candidates.
Points to Remember
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called at the time of selection. If a candidate on merit is absent for selection when she is called, then next in the merit would be selected. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after choosing the subject fails to pay fees or after paying the fees fails to submit the bond her selection stands cancelled automatically. If a candidate is absent at the first selection, she will be considered for selection at the subsequent selection in the available courses.
- Vacancies will be filled by the selection Committee on the dates as per schedule.
- After first selections if any vacancies ,will be open to all the candidates with merit order below the merit order of the candidate who vacated the seat for that speciality, in that area and also candidate who were absent in the earlier selection.
- The provisional selection shall be subject to the condition that the candidates satisfy the Principal about the correctness of certificates given in the application form and also about the eligibility.
Note: The selected candidates shall join the institution concerned within the specified date alongwith the original certificates and documents required. No request shall be entertained for extension of time under any circumstances. Failure to join the course in time shall automatically result in cancellation of the seat.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.