NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 shall be announced by 01st week of Oct 2018. The result for test entrance test may be checked from the press or at the colleges and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada. The result and merit list for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 online at the NTRUHS official website. The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list as prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Through the result , the candidates will be able to check the marks obtained in the online test, and rank secured.
The candidates who name will appear in the merit list will be allowed to participate for counselling. Such selected candidates will be required to choose the preferred subjects, submit the original certificate and pay the tuition fee to confirm their admission. The selection will be conducted course wise. Check more details about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 from the article below.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018
The expected date for declaration of the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 is provided iin the table below:
|Declaration of Result||01st week of Oct 2018|
|Display of Merit list||On the same day the result will be announced, i.e., 01st week of Oct 2018|
|Counselling shall begin from||Will be notified|
|Admission will be closed by||Last week of Oct 2018|
Check Result: Result will be published on the official website of the University drntruhs.org
How to Check the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018?
The result for the entrance test will be published in the press and at the colleges and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada.
To check the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 online, follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be updated on this page which will redirect the candidate to check their result,
- The result will be available for download in pdf format.
Details Mentioned in the Result
The following details will be mentioned in ten result:
- Marks obtained in the entrance test
- Rank secured
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018
The merit list for admission to the M.Sc Nursing will be prepared on the basis of taking into consideration the 3 criterion:
- Criteria 1: Marks obtained at the Entrance Test
- Criteria 2: Total percentage of marks obtained in B.Sc., (Nursing) course
- Criteria 3: Age of the candidate
Tie Breaker Criteria
If the case arises in which two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test, the merit will be determined as follows:
- The candidates who will score higher marks in the B.Sc (Nursing) course will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration.
The candidates will be selected for counselling for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2018 based on the merit list and as per the regulations of the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The counselling procedure for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course is explained below:
- The University will make a selection committee which will govern the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018.
- The selection will be done course-wise and selected candidates need to report at the venue and date as notified by the University.
- The Merit Listed candidates will be required to submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee.
- After the candidates have submitted their choices in-person, the list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates who will be present physically.
- The provisionally selected candidates will then be required to submit the certificates or documents as required, pay the fees and submit the bond to the Selection Committee.
- All the selected candidates shall have to pay the tuition fee as prescribed by the Government from time to time. The tuition fee can be paid in cash or in the form of crossed demand draft.
The vacancies are caused due to various reasons, such as failure to join or cancellation of admission or demise of the candidate etc., before the closure of admission. The vacancies shall be open to all the candidates with merit order below those candidates who vacated the seat for that subject and also for those candidates who were absent in the earlier selection.
What happens after the Counselling is done?
After the counselling is done, the provisionally selected candidates will be required to report at the allotted institution within the specified date alongwith the original certificates and documents required.
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NTRUHS releases M.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.