NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 has been released. The list of eligible candidate can be checked from the press or at the colleges and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada. The result and merit list for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 online at the NTRUHS official website. The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list as prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance B.Sc(N)/B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing). Through the result, the candidates will be able to check the rank secured.
The candidates, whose name will appear in the merit list will be allowed to participate for counseling. Such selected candidates will be required to choose the preferred subjects, submit the original certificate and pay the tuition fee to confirm their admission. The selection will be conducted course wise. Check more details about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 from the article below.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018
The expected date for declaration of the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Declaration of Result/Merit list||12 Oct 2018|
|Document Verification||15 to 16 Oct 2018|
Result/ Merit list:
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit list for M.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check NTRUHS M.Sc Provisional List of Applied Candidates For M.Sc Provisional Nursing Course.
Official Website: drntruhs.org
How to Check the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018?
The result will be published in the press and at the colleges and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada. To check the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 online click on the above link to download the list of all eligible students.
Details Mentioned in the Result
The following details will be mentioned in ten results:
- Marks obtained in the entrance test
- Rank secured
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018
The merit list for admission to the M.Sc Nursing will be prepared on the basis of taking into consideration the given criteria:
1. There is no entrance test for admissions into M.Sc(N) course from this academic year 2018-19.
2. The selection of Candidate will be made by the selection committee as per the merit list.
3. The merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in B.Sc(N)/B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) group and languages put together (all subjects) upto two decimal places.
4. In case equality aggregate marks, age shall be taken consideration and older candidates shall be given higher places in the merit list.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If the case arises in which two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test, the merit will be determined as follows:
- The candidates who will score higher marks in the B.Sc (Nursing) course will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration.
The candidates will be selected for counselling for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2018 based on the merit list and as per the regulations of the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The counselling procedure for admissions into M.Sc. (Nursing) Course is explained below:
- The University will make a selection committee which will govern the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018.
- The selection will be done course-wise and selected candidates need to report at the venue and date as notified by the University.
- The Merit Listed candidates will be required to submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee.
- After the candidates have submitted their choices in-person, the list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates who will be present physically.
- The provisionally selected candidates will then be required to submit the certificates or documents as required, pay the fees and submit the bond to the Selection Committee.
- All the selected candidates shall have to pay the tuition fee as prescribed by the Government from time to time. The tuition fee can be paid in cash or in the form of crossed demand draft.
The vacancies are caused due to various reasons, such as failure to join or cancellation of admission or demise of the candidate etc., before the closure of admission. The vacancies shall be open to all the candidates with merit order below those candidates who vacated the seat for that subject and also for those candidates who were absent in the earlier selection.
What happens after the Counselling is done?
After the counselling is done, the provisionally selected candidates will be required to report at the allotted institution within the specified date alongwith the original certificates and documents required.