NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020-2021 – Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released 1st Phase web counseling notification for MPT courses for the academic session 2020-21 in the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the eligible candidates who are present in the merit lists can exercise their options from 11.00 AM on 17 April 2021 and the last date to fill the web option for 1st round counselling is 19 April 2021 up to 2:00 pm. Candidates need to visit the official website, which is ntruhs.ap.nic.in for exercising web options for 1st Phase of counseling for MPT course. Candidates who hold the BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent degree and have completed an internship on or before 31 January 2021 are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: NTRUHS has released the 1st Phase web counseling notification for MPT courses for the academic session 2020-21
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021
NTRUHS MPT invites applicants for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic session 2020-21 and shall apply to all the Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. Candidates can check out the important dates relted to NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021 from below time table.
|NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021||Important Dates|
|Date of issue of NTRUHS MPT Notification 2020-2021||18 Feb 2021|
|Availability of online Application||19 Feb 2021 (08:00 am)|
|Last date for submission of online application|
03 Mar 2021 Up to 5:00 pm
|Release of Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification||27 Mar 2021|
|Date of issue of Notification for exercising web options||16.04.2021|
|Exercising of web options starts from||From 11.00 AM on 17 Apr 2021 – 19 Apr 2021|
Up to 2.00 PM
NTRUHS MPT Counselling 2021 – 1st Phase Web Option Notice
Notice released on 16 April 2021 – Click here to download the NTRUHS MPT Counselling 2021 notice for 1st Phase Web Option.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Final Merit List
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the final merit list after verification of uploaded certificates for for MPT Admission 2020. Candidates can check the final merit list via diret link is given below.
Check Merit List: Click here to check the Final Merit List for NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020.
A common Merit List for the M.P.T course is prepared for a total mark of 100 by computing of academic marks for 90 and experience marks for 10.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of a total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Least number of appearances in the final Semester / final year of B.P.T. Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final semesters / final year examination of B.P.T. course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification
NTRUHS has released the selected candidate’s list after the document verification. Candidates in the provisional list are informed to verify their gender/category/local area/eligibility and govt service displayed in the list. If any discrepancy is found the same may be brought to the university notice through mail Jradmission18@gmail.Com on or before 31 March 2021 up to 3.00 pm with proper supporting documents. The direct link to check the same is provided below.
Selected Candidates List: Click here to check the NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification.
NTRUHS MPT Application Form 2020 – 2021 Last Date Extended
NTRUHS MPT Application Form 2020 – 2021 – Available!
Candidate have to fill the online application form at ntruhs.ap.nic.in with the data required for and and upload the scanned Certificates/Documents signature. Candidates have to upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online. The direct link to fill the NTRUHS MPT application form is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the NTRUHS MPT Application Form 2020 – 2021.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following fee along with their application towards registration including counseling fee with GST charges @18%. The registration fee and counseling fee once paid will not be refunded.
|Details of the fee|
(Bank transaction fee extra)
|Application fee||Rs. 3,540/-||Rs. 3,186/-|
|Counseling fee||Rs. 2,360/-||Rs. 1,770/-|
|Total||Rs. 5,900/-||Rs. 4,956/-|
Verification fee: Rs.5,900/- (with GST@18%) for degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.1,180/- (with 18% GST) for the degrees acquired outside the state while applying for admission to any PG courses in addition to the above Registration fee as per the admission notification issued by Dr.NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
How to Apply for NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021
- Visit the official website to fill the form i.e., appgparamed.apntruhs.in or Click on the above link.
- Then, Click on the “Mobile and Email Registration” link. The candidate should have a valid /working Mobile and Email Id. OTP will be sent to registered Mobile and Email Id at different stages. The candidate should keep the Mobile and Email Id active till completions of the counselling process. The candidate has to enter OTP’s received to mobile and Email Id for registration and Verification of Mobile and Email Id. After entering the details click on validate button.
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details. After entering the details click on validate button it will take you to the Payment Gate way for payment fee.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee by selecting the suitable payment mode.
- For updating the details of the candidate enter Roll Number and the Registration number sent to your mobile and click on validate button to enter into the Application form as shown in below image.
- The application form will be displayed as shown below. You have to fill the details and upload Passport Size Photo and Signature(Note: Scanned photo and Signature should be less than 100 KB and in JPEG or JPG format). After filling the form, click on “Save and Exit” Button.
- Then click on Upload Certificates Button to proceed for document attachments. After uploading all the required certificates, Click on Save and Print,
- At last candidates will get the filled in application form, take printout of this form for further assistance. If you click on Print Application button you will get earlier saved data.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who passed BPT degree of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences or
equivalent Degree and have completed an internship on or before January 31, 2021 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfilment of all other the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
- If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this
matter, the registration of such candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021 Selection Procedure
The Selection will be made by, counselling based on merit and by All selections made under these rules shall be subject to any general rules or orders that may be made by the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences/ Government of AP from time to time.
Number of Seats: The number of colleges and seats for admission into first year MPT courses for the academic year 2020-21 will be displayed prior to the counseling.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021 Allotment List
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh will release the allotment lists for MPT admission. Then selected candidates have to download the allotment order from the website after payment of the University fee by the payment gateway. The candidate should submit the printout of the filled-in online application form, provisional allotment order, and original certificates along with one set of attested copies to the Principal of the allotted college at the time of joining for final verification. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be canceled.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2020 – 2021 Seat Matrix
Colleges and seats for admission into MPT course for the academic year 2020-21 will be displayed prior to the counseling by the respective University. Candidates will be able to check the seat details from the official website or through the direct links which will be provided here.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more detail of NTRUHS MPT 2020 – 2021 admissions, candidates can download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.