NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 – Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for admission to MPT courses for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018
NTRUHS MPT invites applicants for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic session 2018-19 and shall apply to all the Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. The table below indicates the expected dates of the NTRUHS MPT admissions 2018.
|Availability of online Application||27 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||08 Oct 2018|
|Cut off date for completion of Internship||31 Aug 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||12 Oct 2018|
|Certificates Verification||15 & 16 Oct 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||to be announced|
|Date of 1st counselling||to be announced|
|Date of 2nd and Final counselling||to be announced|
|Closure of admissions||to be announced|
Candidates are advised to keep a regular track of dates from the table above.
A common Merit List for the M.P.T course is prepared for a total mark of 100 by computing of academic marks for 90 and experience marks for 10.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of a total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Least number of appearances in the final Semester / final year of B.P.T. Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final semesters / final year examination of B.P.T. course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
Merit List: Click Here to check the provisional merit list.
The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
Application form process over..!!
How to Apply
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 to fill the application form.
- Navigate and Click on the Online Registration.
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
- After entering the details click on validate button.
- If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number
and Roll number. Please Note the Registration number and Roll Number for further
correspondence and click OK.
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the
candidate and click on Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed.
- Fill The Application Form.
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated
till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed
for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
- Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK.
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment.
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message. Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time
of certificate verification.
|Details of the fee
(Bank transaction fee extra)
|Application fee||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 2,700/-|
|Counseling fee||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Total||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 4,200/-|
Note: Apart from the above registration fee, the candidates who acquired their Under
Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad, have to pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.P.T. Course should be citizens of India and natives of Tamil Nadu.
- candidates who passed BPT degree of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences or
equivalent Degree and have completed an internship on or before 31-08-2018 are
eligible to apply subject to the fulfilment of all other the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
- If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this
matter, the registration of such candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
The Selection will be made by, counselling based on merit and by applying the Rule of Reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable.
If the seats are 8 and more, the rule of reservation shall be as follows:-
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Class – 30%
- Most Backward / Denotified – 20%
- Scheduled Caste – 18%
- Scheduled Tribe – 1%
Reservation in Details
- Within the 30% reservation for Backward Classes, 3.5% reservation will be provided for Muslims and 16% of seats out of 18% Quota earmarked to Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar Community.
- 50% of seats will be made available for service candidates and the other 50% of seats are for open Quota to be filled on the basis of merit from Service and Non–Service candidates put together. In case of an odd number of vacancy, among the seats, that vacant seat shall be filled up by consideration of merit and communal reservation.
- Selection and admission of students to the seats earmarked as Government quota in Self-Financing and Government Aided Institutions will be subject to the Central and State Act and Rules proposed by the respective Government coming into force before counselling. The seat matrix for these institutions will be displayed during counselling.
- Service candidates taking allotment in Self-financing colleges will not be paid salary and they have to avail leave to which they are eligible for the period of study on their own after obtaining prior permission from their Head of Department concerned.
- Allotment of seats will be done by counselling based on merit following the rule of reservation/roster system in force in the State of Tamil Nadu and as per all other terms and conditions contained in the Government, Order issued and to be issued from time to time with regard to the rule of reservation.
- Candidates will be called for counselling according to their ranks in batches.
- Option once given during the counselling cannot be changed later. Request for change of branch/college from one to another is not permitted after an option has been exercised at the time of counselling.
- Request for transfer from one college/branch will not be allowed strictly after
the cutoff date.
- Individual request for transfer of college will not be entertained.
- Mutual transfers will not be permitted under any circumstances.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted.
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the day of counselling for document verification. Please refer to the list below to know the documents to be carried.
- All marks statements of BPT Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning the date of completion of the internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate issued by the Principal of the college where he/she completed the BPT Degree Course
- If the applicant has studied in two places, He/She should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12thStandard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding his/her local area.
- If the applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he/she shall submit 10 years residence proof as per G.O.P.646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
Note: The candidates have to submit a set of Xerox copies of their original certificates at the time of counselling. Stipend / Fee structure/ Bond amount/ any other conditions will be as per the Institution admitted into.