NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 – Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh will issue notification for admission to MPT courses for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018
NTRUHS MPT invites application for admission to Master of Physiotherapy Courses for the academic session 2018-19 and shall apply to all the Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. The table below indicates the expected dates of the NTRUHS MPT admissions 2018.
|Availability of online Application||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online application||3rd week of May 2018|
|Allotment of seats by personal appearance I Phase||May 2018|
|1st Counselling and Document Verification||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|2nd Counselling and Document Verification||Last week of Dec 2018|
Candidates are advised to keep a regular track of dates from the table above.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.P.T. Course should be citizens of India and natives of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed B. P.T in other States should furnish a certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format in Annexure V B and supported by a copy of Passport/ Ration Card / Voter‟s ID / Driving License/ Permanent Registration Certificate. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected.
- Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
Candidates should possess a B.P.T. Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University / Physiotherapy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other universities should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for selection.
Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.P.T. course should have obtained not less than 50% of the total marks obtained in all semesters taken together in the B.P.T. Degree course. In case of failure (s) the pass marks in the subsequent attempt(s) shall be taken for calculation purpose. The number of attempts are not considered for calculation of marks.
A candidate who has already completed or acquired a Postgraduate Degree in any branch in M.P.T. course or is undergoing a Postgraduate course in any branch is ineligible to apply for any other specialty in M.P.T course.
Submission of application forms will be through online process only. Applications submitted through online shall be considered, only after receiving the print-out of online entry with necessary copies of certificates (duly attested passport size photograph to be pasted on the space provided). Application with necessary enclosures is to be sent to the given address once the official information is published along with the application fee.
The Application Number will be assigned to each candidate at the time of online submission of the application form. Candidates will be able to track their application by logging in with their Application No and Password. Candidates must enclose only Self-attested photocopies (not originals) of the following documents in the order indicated below along with the application, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- B.P.T. course completion certificate from the College where the candidate had undergone the B. P.T., course.
- B.P.T. Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- First year / Semester to final year/semester B.P.T., Mark sheets issued by the University concerned.
- Valid Community Certificate issued by the competent authority with Office Seal
- Birth Certificate or a copy of H.Sc., Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate / Extract from Service Register as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the B. P.T., degree course from Universities other than the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.P.T., course from the College/University concerned.
- Nativity certificate ( if applicable) with supportive Documents
- Copy of Posting order ( For service candidates )
It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to give the correct mailing address on the main application form. If there is any change of address it should be intimated immediately to the Selection Committee in writing
A common Merit List for the M.P.T course will be prepared for a total mark of 100 by computing of academic marks for 90 and experience marks for 10.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of a total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Least number of appearances in the final Semester / final year of B.P.T. Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final semesters / final year examination of B.P.T. course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
The Selection will be made by, counselling based on merit and by applying the Rule of Reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable.
If the seats are 8 and more, the rule of reservation shall be as follows:-
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Class – 30%
- Most Backward / Denotified – 20%
- Scheduled Caste – 18%
- Scheduled Tribe – 1%
Within the 30% reservation for Backward Classes, 3.5% reservation will be provided for Muslims and 16% of seats out of 18% Quota earmarked to Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar Community.
50% of seats will be made available for service candidates and the other 50% of seats are for open Quota to be filled on the basis of merit from Service and Non–Service candidates put together. In case of an odd number of vacancy, among the seats, that vacant seat shall be filled up by consideration of merit and communal reservation.
Selection and admission of students to the seats earmarked as Government quota in Self-Financing and Government Aided Institutions will be subject to the Central and State Act and Rules proposed by the respective Government coming into force before counselling. The seat matrix for these institutions will be displayed during counselling.
Service candidates taking allotment in Self-financing colleges will not be paid salary and they have to avail leave to which they are eligible for the period of study on their own after obtaining prior permission from their Head of Department concerned.
- Allotment of seats will be done by counselling based on merit following the rule of reservation/roster system in force in the State of Tamil Nadu and as per all other terms and conditions contained in the Government, Order issued and to be issued from time to time with regard to the rule of reservation.
- Candidates will be called for counselling according to their ranks in batches.
- Option once given during the counselling cannot be changed later. Request for change of branch/college from one to another is not permitted after an option has been exercised at the time of counselling.
- Request for transfer from one college/branch will not be allowed strictly after
the cutoff date.
- Individual request for transfer of college will not be entertained.
- Mutual transfers will not be permitted under any circumstances.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted.
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the day of counselling for document verification. Please refer to the list below to know the documents to be carried.
- All marks statements of BPT Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning the date of completion of the internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate issued by the Principal of the college where he/she completed the BPT Degree Course
- If the applicant has studied in two places, He/She should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12thStandard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding his/her local area.
- If the applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he/she shall submit 10 years residence proof as per G.O.P.646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
Note: The candidates have to submit a set of Xerox copies of their original certificates at the time of counselling. Stipend / Fee structure/ Bond amount/ any other conditions will be as per the Institution admitted into.
For more detail of NTRUHS MPT 2018 admissions, you can download the 2017 Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Dr NTE University Of Health Science releases NTRUHS MPT Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.