NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 – The Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences conducts an entrance test for admission into Msc Course for the academic session 2018. The University prepares a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit list.
Interested aspirants can apply online at the University’s official website. Fill in the registration form first and make payment for the online application fee. Candidates who possess a UG degree outside the state will need to pay an additional fee for verification. The admit card will be issued to only those applicants who will submit the printout of the completed application fee by post or in persona along with the required documents. The admit card will consist of the information about the date, timings and venue of the exam. The candidates who will qualify the entrance exam and will make through the merit will be called for counselling, Candidates can check more details about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 from the article below.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018
The expected date for commencement of various events of the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 is provided in the table below
|NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 shall be available by||Last week of Aug 2018|
|Last date to download the application form||02nd week of Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Printout of filled-in application||03rd week of Sep 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||03rd week of Sep 2018|
|NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 exam date||04th week of Sep 2018|
|Declaration of Result and display of merit list||01st week of Oct 2018|
|Counselling shall begin from||Will be notified|
|Admission will be closed by||Last week of Oct 2018|
The candidates who wish to apply for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 must ensure that they fulfill th eligibility conditions as laid down by the University. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Age: Both the Service and Non-Service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to M.Sc Nursing. For SC/ ST candidates the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
Educational Qualification: Should have passed B.Sc., (Nursing) /B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) from an Institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum of 55% aggregate marks (45% for SC and ST candidates).
Registration with Nursing Council: The Aspirant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of Indian Nursing Council for Service and Non–Service candidates.
- For Service candidates: Should be a regular employee of the Government of AP/Telangana. The candidate shall have put in not less than 5 years of Service of the said Department., AP Medical & Health Services and AP Vaidya Vidhan Parishad / Telangana Vaidya Vidhan Parishad in any capacity in Nursing.
- For Non-Service Candidates
- Minimum one year of work experience after Registration of B.Sc (Nursing) course
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Registration of Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) courses
Physical Fitness: The candidates applying for the admission must be medically fit.
- The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 will be available online at the University’ official website.
- Fill in the required details, such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification details, Contact Details and other details. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the online application for and take a print out of completed application for.
- The application process will be complete only is the candidates submit the print of the completed online application along with the relevant documents by post or in person at the NTRUHS University campus.
The Application fee of Rs. 3,000/- for OC/ BC category candidates and Rs.2,700/- for SC/ST category candidates shall be paid by online mode. The application fee mentioned is as per last year’s information. It can be expected that it may change for the academic session 2018.
In addition to the above, i..e, Application Fee, the candidates who have studied BSc(Nursing) outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana shall have to pay Rs.1,000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
The admit card for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 will be available for Internet download only. The candidates can download their admit card by entering the Application Number and Password. Candidates will be allowed inside the examination center only after producing the hard copy of the admit card and a valid id proof in original.
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes
- Nature of the Questions: MCQ type
- Number of Questions: 100
- Syllabus for the entrance test: The entrance test for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2018 shall be prepared as per the standard of the B.Sc. (Nursing) standard of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Marking Scheme: One marks will be awarded for every incorrect answer
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking.
The university shall conduct the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 at the following test centers:
- The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 shall be published in both online and offline mode. It can be checked in press at the colleges and Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Office, Vijayawada or by online mode from the university’s website.
- The result will consist of marks obtained, category and rank secured.
- In case of two or more candidates who have obtain same marks in the entrance test, the merit will be determined by considering higher mark sin the B.Sc Nursing course and if the tie still exists, then the age of the candidate will be considered.
After the declaration of result, the candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling. Such candidates will be required to be physically present to take part in the counselling procedure. Candidates have to choose the subjects of their choice in the order of priority and the Selection Committee on the basis of the merit list, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seat, will publish a list of provisionally selected candidates. Selected candidates have to bring the original certificate and pay the fees to confirm their seat.
The number of colleges and seats for admission into M. Sc (Nursing) courses for the academic year 2018 will be displayed prior to the counseling by the respective University. As per the last year information goes, there will be total of 8 seats for Medical Surgical, Pediatrics and Obstetrics. 6 seats will be available for Community Health Nursing.
For more detail of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test – Download 2017’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NTRUHS releases M.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.