NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2018 – The Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has conducted admission into Msc Course for the academic session 2018. The University prepares a merit list based on the marks obtained in B.Sc(N) / B.Sc., Hons (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) group and languages put together (all subjects) up to two decimal places. The selection of the candidates is on the basis of merit list. The Interested aspirants who applied online at the University’s official website had filed the registration form first and made payment for the online application fee. Candidates who possessed a UG degree outside the state or from aboard had paid an additional fee for verification. Candidates can check more details about NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Admission from the article below.
NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2018
The important date for commencement of various events of the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing is provided in the table below
|Availabilty of Admission notification||26 Sep 2018|
|NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 shall be available by||27 Sep 2018|
|Last date to download the application form||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of Printout of filled-in application||08 Oct 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||12 Oct 2018|
|First and Final dates for Certificates Verification||15 to 16 Oct 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||To be announced!|
|Date of 1st counseling||To be announced!|
|Date of 2nd and Final counseling||To be announced!|
|Closure of admissions||To be announced!|
The candidates who wish to apply for NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2018 Admission must ensure that they fulfill th eligibility conditions as laid down by the University. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Age: Both the Service and Non-Service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to M.Sc Nursing. For SC/ ST candidates the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
Educational Qualification: Should have passed B.Sc., (Nursing) /B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) from an Institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC and ST candidates.
Registration with Nursing Council: The Aspirant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of Indian Nursing Council for Service and Non–Service candidates.
- For Service candidates: Should be a regular employee of the Government of AP/Telangana. The candidate shall have put in not less than 5 years of Service of the said Department in any
capacity in Nursing as on August 31, 2018. AP Medical & Health Services and AP Vaidya Vidhan Parishad / Telangana Vaidya Vidhan Parishad in any capacity in Nursing.
- For Non-Service Candidates
- Minimum one year of work experience after Registration of B.Sc (Nursing) course, in any
capacity in Nursing as on August 31, 2018.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Registration of Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) courses as on August 31, 2018.
Physical Fitness: The candidates applying for the admission must be medically fit.
Note: The candidates who qualified Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from IGNOU through distance education are also eligible, if the study center is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
The candidates, who completed Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from any IGNOU study centers can make application for admission into M.Sc(N) course provided they have taken admission in IGNOU study centers prior to the year 2012.
- The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 was available online at the University’ official website.
- Fill in the required details, such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification details, Contact Details, and other details. Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the online application form and take a print out of completed application form.
- The application process will be complete only is the candidates submit the print of the completed online application along with the relevant documents by post or in person at the NTRUHS University campus.
The Application fee of Rs. 3,000/- for OC/ BC category candidates and Rs.2,700/- for SC/ST category candidates shall be paid by online mode. The application fee mentioned is as per last year’s information. It can be expected that it may change for the academic session 2018.
Apart from the above registration fee, the candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Nursing Council of India and applying for admission into M.Sc. Nursing courses under this University, have to pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
- The NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 has been published in pdf format on the official website.
- The merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in B.Sc(N)/ B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) group and languages put together (all subjects) up to two decimal places.
- In case equality aggregate marks, age shall be taken consideration and older candidates shall be given higher places in the merit list.
After the declaration of result, the candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counseling. The admissions into the colleges are subject to affiliation of the University for the academic year 2018-19. Distribution of seats among various categories for admission in the above colleges will be displayed before exercising options for web counseling.
The number of colleges and seats for admission into M. Sc (Nursing) courses for the academic year 2018 has been displayed prior to the counseling by the respective University. Candidates can check the seat eetails from the links provided here below.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing seat matrix for AU Area.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing Net group for AU Area.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing seat matrix for SVU Area.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing Net Group for SVU Area.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing Service Seats available in SVU Area.
- Click here to check M.Sc. Nursing Service Net group in SVU Area.
Official website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in