|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has issued a notification for Computer Based Online Entrance Test cum Admission into Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, 2 years degree course for the academic year 2017-18. Only eligible Women Candidates can apply for Computer Based Online Entrance Test cum Admission. Candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017
Only Eligible Women Candidates can apply online for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test Cum Admission into Post Basic B.SC., (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2017-18 into the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
Schedule of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification||28 Aug 2017|
|Availability of online application||31 Aug to 12 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of filled in application||15 Sep 2017 by 05.00 pm|
|Availability of hall Tickets for download||20 Sep 2017|
|Date of computer based (Online) entrance test||22 Sep 2017 (10 am to 11:30 am)|
|Reporting Time at E.T. Centre without fail||9.00 am|
|Date of release of answer key||25 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submitting objections on key, if any (through E-mail only)||26 Sep 2017 upto 5:00 pm|
|Release of the final key||04 Oct 2017|
|Announcement of entrance test result||04 Oct 2017|
Result / Merit List
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has announced Final Merit List of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2017. Earlier entrance exam was held on 22 Sep 2017. Candidates can check the result and merit list of the candidates through the link provided below.
- Final Merit Position: Check Here
- Post Basic Nursing 2017 Entrance Test Result – Check here
- To check Post Basic Nursing 2017 Check List – Click here
- Post Basic Nursing 2017 Merit List – Check here
- The committee for evaluation of answer scripts and preparation of merit list has been constituted by the University. The answer scripts has been valued mechanically and a common merit list of the candidates qualified on the basis of marks obtained in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test is prepared. The merit lists is displayed on the Notice Boards of the University.
- The OC and BC candidates secured minimum of 40% marks and SC/ST Candidates 30% marks in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test are only eligible for admission.
- The marks obtained by the Candidates in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test has been considered for the purpose of fixing the merit ranking.
- In case of equality of marks in Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test, the percentage of marks in GNM i.e., the qualifying examination is taken into consideration and the candidates who got higher marks are given higher place.
- In case of equality of marks in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test and the percentage of marks in GNM, the age is taken into consideration and the elder candidate is given higher place in the merit list.
Question Paper & Answer Key
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has released the Question paper & answer keys of the entrance test held on 22 Sep 2017 as per the schedule. Candidates can able to check the answer key from the official website. The direct link to check the answer key is also provided below.
To check instructions & proforma for submitting objection on Answer key – Click here
The eligible candidate shall download the Hall Ticket through online from 20.09.2017 onwards from the website http:// www.drntruhs.org by entering Application Number and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Login ID : Application Number
- Password: DD/MM/YYYY.
Ex. If the Date of Birth of the candidate is 03 Jan 1980 enter as 03 01 1980.
- To Download Hall Ticket for Examination – Click Here – Process Over…!!
- To Check List of Not Eligible Candidates – Click Here
The Online Application Form is available on the official website drntruhs.org as per schedule date. The Candidates should fill the Application form through Online mode, Which is available on the website from 31 Aug 2017 to 12 Sep 2017.
- Application process is over…!!!
Registration Fee: The Registration fee is Rs.1200/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates of fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking. The procedure for downloading is available in the prospectus.
Submission of filled-in application form
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer and fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking on or before 15.09.2017 by 5.00 PM to: The Convener,
Under Graduate Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008. .
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for PBNET-2017”.
The candidates should be of Indian Nationals or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders or Foreign Nationals. The P.I.O’s, OCI Card holders and Foreign Nationals shall submit No Objection Certificates from Nursing Council of India for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing course.
Only Women Candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) 2 Years Course.
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as on 30.06.2017. Service certificate as a staff nurse issued by the respective employer should be enclosed. Must be a regular employee. Service certificate, regularization orders as staff nurse should be enclosed with the application form.
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. In case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
The candidates seeking admission into Management Quota Seats also shall have to appear for the common Entrance Test conducted by the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and shall qualify for admission into Management Quota Seats.
- The selection of candidates for admission is based on the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test which consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The Multiple Choice Questions will be one best response type with four alternatives.
- The standard of the examination will be that of GNM course.
- The approximate distributions of question are as follows. There may be some variations between the Subjects
|Sl. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions Out of 100|
|III||Fundamentals of Nursing and First Aid||15|
|IV||1. Personal Hygiene||3||15|
|2. Community Health Nursing I and II||3|
|3. Environmental Hygiene||3|
|4. Health Education and Communication Skills||3|
|V||Medical and Surgical nursing I and II||20|
|VI||Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing||5|
|VII||Midwifery & Gynecology||10|
|IX||1. Computer Education||2||15|
|2. Educational Method and Media for Teaching in Practice of Nursing||3|
|3. Introduction to research||3|
|4. Professional trends and adjustment||3|
|5. Administration and Ward Management||2|
|6. Health Economics||2|
- The Computer Based (Online) Entrance shall be conducted in English.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes i.e one and half hour.
- The Qualifying marks for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test will be 40% for OC, BC candidates and 30% for SC, ST Candidates
- All the questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- Choose the most appropriate answer.
- The answer key will be released and objections if any should be sent to the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada by e-mail only [email protected] in the prescribed proforma vide annexure – VI of the regulations before the date and time specified.
- The Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test will be conducted on 25-09-2017 Monday) from 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. at & Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad.
- The Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. shall constitute an Entrance Test Committee for conduct of Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test and for making selections for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) Course.
- All the candidates registered shall appear for the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test on the date notified by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, and shall qualify themselves therein to eligible for admission after selection into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) course.
For more details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.