NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has issued a notification for Computer Based Online Entrance Test cum Admission into Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, 2 years degree course for the academic year 2018-19. Only eligible Women Candidates can apply for Computer Based Online Entrance Test cum Admission. Candidates can check all the details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
Only Eligible Women Candidates can apply online for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test Cum Admission into Post Basic B.SC., (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2018-19 into the colleges affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. The expected dates of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification||13 Jul 2018|
|Availability of online application||17 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in application||06 Aug 2018|
Interested Candidates must keep a regular track of the above dates to keep up to date with the admission process.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has released allotemnt list after Second and Final Phase counselling for Admission into P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) Course in Colleges affiliated to the University. Candidates can check all the details regarding counselling from below
- Click here to check the College wise list after 2nd & Final Phase of Counselling.
- Click here to check the list of Post Basic B.SC., (Nursing 2 YDC) 2018-19 AU AREA.
- Click here check the list of Post Basic B.SC., (Nursing 2 YDC) 2018-19 SVU AREA .
- Click here to check the list of Post Basic Nursing – College List with College codes.
- Click here to check the list of Post Basic Nursing 2018 -Notification for 2nd & Final Phase Web Options.
- Click here to check college wise first counselling list for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Click here to check the notice for verification of original certificates for Web based counseling.
Provisional List: Click here to check the Post Basic Nursing Provisional List 2018.
The candidates should be of Indian Nationals or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated May 18, 2009.
Male and female Candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) 2 Years Course as per 228th EC resolution dated May 05, 2018.
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University of A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as on 30.06.2018. Service certificate as a staff nurse issued by the respective employer should be enclosed. Must be a regular employee. Service certificate and regularization orders as staff nurse should be produced at the time of original certificate verification.
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. In case of SC / ST Candidates, the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
The Online Application Form was available on the official website drntruhs.org as per scheduled date. The Candidates must read every instruction carefully and go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
Registration Fee: The Registration fee can be paid by Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking. The procedure for downloading is available in the prospectus.
- Application process is over now !
The eligible candidate will be able to download the Hall Ticket through online from the official website www.drntruhs.org by entering Application Number and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Login ID: Application Number
- Password: DD/MM/YYYY.
Ex. If the Date of Birth of the candidate is 03 Jan 1980 enter as 03 01 1980.
The candidates seeking admission into Management Quota Seats also shall have to appear for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences and shall qualify for admission into Management Quota Seats.
- The selection of candidates for admission is based on the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test which consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The Multiple Choice Questions will be one best response type with four alternatives.
- The standard of the examination will be that of GNM course.
- The approximate distributions of question are as follows. There may be some variations between the Subjects
|Sl. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions Out of 100|
|III||Fundamentals of Nursing and First Aid||15|
|IV||1. Personal Hygiene||3||15|
|2. Community Health Nursing I and II||3|
|3. Environmental Hygiene||3|
|4. Health Education and Communication Skills||3|
|V||Medical and Surgical nursing I and II||20|
|VI||Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing||5|
|VII||Midwifery & Gynecology||10|
|IX||1. Computer Education||2||15|
|2. Educational Method and Media for Teaching in Practice of Nursing||3|
|3. Introduction to research||3|
|4. Professional trends and adjustment||3|
|5. Administration and Ward Management||2|
|6. Health Economics||2|
- The Computer-Based (Online) Entrance shall be conducted in English.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes i.e one and half hour.
- The Qualifying marks for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test will be 40% for OC, BC candidates and 30% for SC, ST Candidates
- All the questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- Zero marks will be given for the questions not answered.
- Choose the most appropriate answer.
- The answer key will be released and objections if any should be sent to the Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada by e-mail only [email protected] in the prescribed proforma vide Annexure – VI of the regulations before the date and time specified.
- The Computer-Based (Online) Entrance Test will be conducted as per the schedule.
- The Vice-Chancellor, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. shall constitute an Entrance Test Committee for the conduct of Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test and for making selections for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) Course.
- All the candidates registered shall appear for the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test on the date notified by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, and shall qualify themselves therein to eligible for admission after selection into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) course.
Result / Merit List
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences will announce the Final Merit List of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2018. Candidates will be able to check their result and merit list through the link that will be provided on this page once the official announcements are made.
- The committee for evaluation of answer scripts and preparation of merit list has been constituted by the University. The answer scripts have been valued mechanically and a common merit list of the candidates qualified on the basis of marks obtained in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test is prepared. The merit lists are displayed on the Notice Boards of the University.
- The OC and BC candidates secured the minimum of 40% marks and SC/ST Candidates 30% marks in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test are only eligible for admission.
- The marks obtained by the Candidates in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test has been considered for the purpose of fixing the merit ranking.
- In case of equality of marks in Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test, the percentage of marks in GNM i.e., the qualifying examination is taken into consideration and the candidates who got higher marks are given higher place.
- In case of equality of marks in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test and the percentage of marks in GNM, the age is taken into consideration and the elder candidate is given higher place in the merit list.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates can exercise web options through http://paramed.apntruhs.in from home or any other place having the internet facility. Use the only system with Internet Explorer versions 11 or above. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web option
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat. If allotted.
- The candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee through the payment gateway.
- The candidate has to take print out of allotment order. Check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified in the allotment letter.
- The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, pay the College fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
For more details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018, you can download 2018 Information Brochure.