NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences will be released notification for NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission, at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India are eligible for admission in Post Basic BSc Nursing in NTRUHS. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the counselling. Candidates check more details on NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 from this page.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021
The Candidates who studied 1 ½ year MPHW are not eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc(N) 2YDC. Candidates check the schedule for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification||to be announced|
|Availability of online application||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of filled-in application||to be announced|
|Release of merit list after document verification on||to be announced|
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
The online application form for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, 2 years degree course releases on the official website ntruhs.ap.nic.in as per the scheduled date. The candidates must read every instruction carefully and go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The application form must be filled on or before the last day of submission.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Application Form for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 as per schedule.
The application fee for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course as per last year is given below.
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates – Rs.1888/- (Rs.1600+GST Rs.288/-)
- For all other candidates – Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000+GST Rs.360/-)
the application fee can be paid by Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Document Required for filling Online Application Form
The document required for filling the online application form is provided below –
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination and GNM Marks Memos
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Government Service Particulars
How to fill online Application Form?
The steps to fill online application form is provided below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university i.e ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Then click on the Online Registration link in which the candidate has to give the details to register like Date of birth. Mobile number, Brach.
- After entering the details click on the validate button.
- If all the details entered are correct, then-candidate will receive the Registration number and Roll number (Please note the registration number and roll number for further correspondence ) and then click OK.
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and then click on Validate Button.
- After clicking on validate button application form will be displayed as shown below
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated until all the data entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the details eligibility is mention below –
Education Qualifications –
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination.
- Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
Age Limit: Candidate should have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on December 31, 2020, In case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Certificates Required at the Time of Verification
The candidates are required to attend with the original certificates as mentioned below along with three sets of print copies and no proxies are allowed.
- Print copy of online application duly signed by the candidate.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- Transfer certificate.
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicants who have studied, outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E-Seva or Mee Seva.
- Candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or White Ration Card of family.
- Service certificate,
- GNM Marks Memos, Pass Certificate, Nursing Council Registration certificate and Service Certificates i.e. Appointment Order, Regularisation/ Probation Declaration Order, Service Certificate, etc. in case of Government Service Candidates.
- Latest PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority
All the selected candidates have to pay the following fee i.e, Rs.5500/- at the time of downloading allotment orders through online.
|Registration fee||Rs 2500/-|
|Admission fee||RS. 1000/-|
|IUT Fee / Sports Fee||RS 800/-|
|Hand Book||Rs 200/-|
|Digital Library Fee||Rs 600/-|
Note: The university fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Reservation of Seats
For the local candidates, 85% of the available seats shall be reserved as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as given in Annexure-III of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Department, dt. july 10, 07 1979. Out of the available seats 15% for SCs, 6% for STs, 29% for BC, 15% for unreserved, in terms of the Presidential order and 5% shall be reserved for the Physically Handicapped (PH) in each category of OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E as per Government of India guidelines.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences is the brainchild of Padamshree Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. The university was inaugurated in 1986 and the first chancellor of the university was none other than Late Dr. N.T. Rama Rao. University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, super speciality, PhD. & PDF courses in Modern Medicine, Dental Surgery, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Para Medical Graduate Courses in its affiliated colleges. The main motive of the university is to create a passion for compassion in education and training to a diverse body of students in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
FAQs for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021?
Ans: The candidates who come under the Open Category will need to pay Rs.2360/- & Rs.1888/- for BC/SC/ST candidates. They need to pay the fees in online mode only.
Ans: You will need to fill the application form online when it releases and then pay the fees in the online mode. No other mode of application form filling is available.
Ans: During the payment process, if the link fails or you receive any error message, you are advised to re-login with your personal details and Registration number at NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing 2YD Registration site, and check.
Ans: Candidates should have Passed Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination, and
Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021, download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.