NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has released the revised merit list for Post Basic BSc nursing 2019 online at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. It is available for check in the pdf format. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India are eligible for admision in Post Basic BSc Nursing in NTRUHS. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the counselling. Check more details on NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 from this page.
Latest: NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019 revised merit list out. Check it from the direct link below.
NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
For admission to NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on December, 31st of the year of admission. The schedule for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification||18 Sep 2019|
|Availability of online application||19 Sep 2019|
|Last date for submission of filled-in application||06 Oct 2019|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||18 -19 Oct 2019|
|Release of merit list after document verification on||04 Nov 2019|
Result / Merit List
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences will announce the final merit list of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 Years course 2019 on the official website of university i.e ntruhs.ap.nic.in after verification of original certificates. Candidates can check their result and merit list through the link that will be provided on this page once the official announcements are made.
Revised Merit List: Click Here to download the NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019 revised merit list.
Criteria for preparation of merit list
The criteria for preparation of merit for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2 Years course is given below –
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in General Nursing and Midwifery up to two decimal places.
- Candidates who qualify under the compartmental system shall be placed in the merit list after the candidates who passed in a single attempt.
- In case if candidates score equal marks and aggregate percentage of marks, Date of birth shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given higher place in the Merit List.
- In case of equality of marks, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the 10+2 qualifying examination up to two decimal places.
Schedule for verification of original certificates for Web-based Counselling
Venue: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Click here to check the notification for verification of original certificates for web-based counseling 2019.
Certificates Required at the Time of Verification
The candidates are required to attend with the original certificates as mentioned below along with three sets of print copies and no proxies are allowed.
- Print copy of online application duly signed by the candidate.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- Transfer certificate.
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicants who have studied, outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E-Seva or Mee Seva.
- Candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or White Ration Card of family.
- Service certificate,
- GNM Marks Memos, Pass Certificate, Nursing Council Registration certificate and Service Certificates i.e. Appointment Order, Regularisation/ Probation Declaration Order, Service Certificate, etc. in case of Government Service Candidates.
- Latest PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
The online application form for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, 2 years degree course releases on the official website ntruhs.ap.nic.in as per the scheduled date. The candidates must read every instruction carefully and go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The application form must be filled on or before the last day of submission.
Application process is over now..!!!
- Click here to check the list of applied candidates for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2 year 2019.
- Click here to print the application form for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2 year 2019.
The application fee for Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course is given below
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates – Rs.1888/- (Incl. 18% GST)
- For all other candidates – Rs.2360/- (Incl. 18% GST)
the application fee can be paid by Debit card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Document Required for filling Online Application Form
The document required for filling the online application form is provided below –
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination and GNM Marks Memos
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Government Service Particulars
How to fill online Application Form?
The steps to fill online application form is provided below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university i.e ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Then click on the Online Registration link in which the candidate has to give the details to register like Date of birth. Mobile number, Brach.
- After entering the details click on the validate button.
- If all the details entered are correct, then-candidate will receive the Registration number and Roll number (Please note the registration number and roll number for further correspondence ) and then click OK.
- Then enter Roll Number and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and then click on Validate Button.
- After clicking on validate button application form will be displayed as shown below
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated until all the data entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
The candidates should be of Indian Nationals or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974 and the selection is done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated May 18, 2009.
Male and female candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) 2 Years Course as per 228th EC resolution dated May 05, 2018.
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University of A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Candidates should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in the Medical and Health Department and Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as of June 30, 2018.
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. In the case of SC / ST Candidates, the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Reservation of Seats
For the local candidates, 85% of the available seats shall be reserved as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as given in Annexure-III of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Department, dt. july 10, 07 1979. Out of the available seats 15% for SCs, 6% for STs, 29% for BC, 15% for unreserved, in terms of the Presidential order and 5% shall be reserved for the Physically Handicapped (PH) in each category of OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E as per Government of India guidelines.
All the selected candidates have to pay the following fee i.e, Rs.5500/- at the time of downloading allotment orders through online.
|Registration fee||Rs 2500/-|
|Admission fee||RS. 1000/-|
|IUT Fee / Sports Fee||RS 800/-|
|Hand Book||Rs 200/-|
|Digital Library Fee||Rs 600/-|
Note: The university fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
List of Affiliated Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) 2 Year Colleges 2019
|AMERICAN NRI COLLEGE OF NURSING, SANGIVALASA,|
|BOLLINENI COLLEGE OF NURSING, NELLORE||Private||30|
|DILEEF COLLEGE OF NURSING, NELLORE||Private||20|
|GEETHANJALI COLLEGE OF NURSING, KURNOOL||Private||20|
|GOVT. COLLEGE OF NURSING, KURNOOL||Govt.||30|
|GOVT. COLLEGE OF NURSING, VIZAG||Govt||10|
|GSL COLLEGE OF NURSING, VENAKATAPURAM,|
|HORSLEY HILLS COLLEGE OF NURSING, MADANAPALLY||Private||20|
|K.K.C. COLLEGE OF NURSING, PUTTUR||Private||30|
|KAVURI SUBBA RAO COLLEGE OF NURSING, GUNTUR||Private||30|
|KIMS COLLEGE OF NURSING & RESEARCH FOUNDATION,|
|LALITHA COLLEGE OF NURSING,GUNTUR.||Private||30|
|MANISHA COLLEGE OF NURSING, VIZAG||Private||30|
|MOTHER VANNINI COLLEGE OF NURSING,|
|NARAYANA COLLEGE OF NURSING, NELLORE||Private||30|
|NRI COLLEGE OF NURSING, CHINAKAKANI, GUNTUR DIST.||Private||30|
|RICH COLLEGE OF NURSING, KASTURIDEVINGR,POGATHOTA,NELLORE||Private||30|
|SISTER CARE COLLEGE OF NURSING, GUNTUR||Private||30|
|SREE NARAYANA NURSING COLLEGE, NELLORE||Private||30|
|SRI PADMAVATHI COLLEGE OF NURSING, GUNTAKAL||Private||30|
|SRI SAI COLLEGE OF NURSING, ANATAPUR||Private||20|
|SRI VIDYANIKETAN COLLEGE OF NURSING, NEAR|
TIRUPATI, CHANDRAGIRI (
|SRI VIKAS COLLEGE OF NURSING,CHITTOOR||Private||30|
|ST.JOSEPH’S COLLEGE OF NURSING, GUNTUR||Private||20|
|SUJATHA COLLEGE OF NURSING, DOWLAISWARAM||Private||30|
|VIJAYA COLLEGE OF NURSING, NELLORE||Private||30|
|VIJAYA KRISHNA COLL OF NURSING,SHEELA NGR, VIZAG||Private||30|
|VIMS MOTHER THERESA COLLEGE OF NURSING,|
|SATYAM COLLEGE OF NURSING, RAJAHMUNDRY||Private||30|
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences is the brainchild of Padamshree Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. The university was inaugurated in 1986 and the first chancellor of the university was none other than Late Dr. N.T. Rama Rao. University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, super specialty, Ph.D. & PDF courses in Modern Medicine, Dental Surgery, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Para Medical Graduate Courses in its affiliated colleges. The main motive of the university is to create a passion for compassion in education and training to a diverse body of students in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
FAQs for NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
What is the application form fee for the course?
The candidates who come under the Open Category will need to pay Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) & Rs.1888/-(incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST candidates. They need to pay the fees in online mode only.
How can we submit the application form?
You will need to fill the application form online when it releases and then pay the fees in the online mode. No other mode of application form filling is available.
In case if the link gets fails during the payment process, what should we do?
During the payment process, if the link fails or you receive any error message, you are advised to re-login with your personal details and Registration number at NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing 2YD Registration site, and check.
Who is eligible to fill the application form?
Candidates should have Passed Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination, and
Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India.
How the merit list will be prepared?
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of following methods-
– The total Percentage of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
– In the case of Equality of marks, age shall be taken into consideration.
– In the case of Equality marks and age, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the qualifying examination.
– Science Marks
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more details of NTRUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019, download Information Brochure 2019
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.