NTTF Admission 2020 – NTTF Admission 2020 application form for Certificate, Diploma and Post Diploma courses have been released. Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) conducts the admission process for its various Postgraduate Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Post Diploma, Diploma, Certificate levels, non-formals, and skill development programs. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for NTTF admission 2020 on the official site i.e. nttftrg.com. NTTF shall start its admission process for PG Diploma and PG degree courses in June 2020. For more information regarding NTTF admission, 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
Latest: The application form for NTTF admission 2020 for Certificate, Diploma and Post Diploma courses has been released.
NTTF Admission 2020
NTTF is a private educational trust in India and it has its campuses all over India. Candidates can check the schedule for all the courses for NTTF admission 2020 in the table given below.
|NTTF Admission 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Application Form |
(Certificate, Diploma and Post Diploma courses)
|Commencement of Registration for |
PG diploma and PG degree courses
|Computer-based Entrance Exam Date||Last week of Jun to 1st week of Jul 2020|
|Announcement of Entrance Exam Results||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of all Diploma Programmes||Jan 2020|
|Commencement of All PG Programs||Sep 2020|
Courses Offered for NTTF Admission 2020
Candidates can check the list of the courses offered for NTTF admission 2020 below.
- Certification Program in Electronic Technician
- Certificate Program in Precision Machinist
- Certificate Program in Computer Application
- Certificate Program in CNC Technology
- Certificate Program in Tool and Die Making
- Certificate Program in Electronics
- Diploma in Tool and Die making
- Diploma in Electronics
- Diploma in Computer Engineering and Cloud Computing
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Diploma in Information Technology and Data Analytics
- Diploma in Manufacturing Technologies
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
Post Diploma Programmes
- Post Diploma in Tool Design
- Post Diploma in Power Electronics
- Post Diploma in Embedded System
- Post Diploma in Industrial Automation
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Tool Design
- PG Diploma in Quality Engineering and Management
- PG Diploma in Automotive Vehical and Design Development
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- PG (Tool Engineering)
- PG (Product Design and Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria for NTTF Admission 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NTTF addmission 2020 below.
- Candidates are required to be passed in the SSLC/+2/PUC/12th Std/Vocational for admission to the certificate courses.
- Candidates must have passed their Xth/ +2/ PUC/ 12th Std./ Vocational course for admission to Diploma courses and the maximum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
- ITI passed candidates can apply for lateral entry for 2nd year diploma courses.
- Candidates are required to have qualified the Diploma examination for admission to Post Diploma and PG Diploma programs.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject for admission to PG courses.
Admission Process for NTTF
Candidates can can check the NTTF 2020 admission process for below.
- At first candidates can check the eligibility criteria and if eligible then they can apply for their concerned course on the official website,
- Candidates must enter all the required details in the form and upload the required documents.
- Then the candidates must submit the required application fee on the official site.
- After that candidate are required to appear for the entrance test.
- Then NTTF releases a result for all the appeared candidates.
- After that the candidates are required to complete the admission process by submitting the course fees.
NTTF 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can get their application form for NTTF admission 2020 on its official site. At first candidates can enter the asked details for NTTF 2020 registration. Candidates must enter all the details in the application form correctly. Then the candidates are required to upload the asked documents and images. At last candidates must recheck all the information inside the application form and submit it along with the required application fees.
NTTF 2020 Application Fees
Application fee for all the categories of the candidates is Rs. 500.
Mode of Payment: Candidates must pay the application fee through credit card/debit card or by net banking.
How to apply for NNTF Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for NTTF admission 2020 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to go to the official site and select the online admission option.
Step 2: After that candidates can select their concerned course.
Step 3: On a new page NTTF 2020 application form will appear, here candidates must enter all the required details.
Step 4: Candidates are required to upload their photograph in jpeg/png format.
Step 5: Now candidates can click on the submit and proceed button.
Step 6: A new page with the payment gateway will appear, candidates are required to submit the asked amount of the application fee to complete the application process.
Step 7: At last all the applicants are advised to take a printout of their submitted application form for future references.
NTTF Fee Structure 2020
Candidates can check the fee structure for NTTF admission 2020 below.
|Examination Fee – Regular for all programs||I – V Sem – Rs. 750|
Final sem – Rs. 1000
|Examination Fee – Supplementary||Theory – Rs. 300 per subject|
Practical – ECIM courses: Rs. 300 per subject
Mech. courses : I – V sem- Rs.500
VI sem – Rs.1000
Project – Rs.1000 for all programs
PG courses- Rs.1000 per subject
|Name & DOB Correction letter for certificate & final sem mark card||Rs. 500|
|Migration Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Issue of Official Transcript||Rs. 1000 per copy|
|Issue of Consolidated Statement of Marks of all semesters||Rs. 1000 per marks card|
|Documents Attestation||Rs. 1000 per each set|
|Issue of Duplicate certificate||Rs. 2000|
100 US dollars for candidates stationed in foreign countries
|Issue of Duplicate Marks card – final sem||Rs. 1000|
NTTF 2020 Placements
The placement is an integral process of all the courses at NTTF, it has a strong belief in building a good relationship with the industrial institutions by providing its best of the students and hence letting them recruit every year from NTTF. Candidates can check some of the recruiting companies of NTTF below.
- Ashok Leyland
- Bosch Engineering.
- Ford India
- LG Soft
- Tata Steel
- Titan Industries.
- TATA Motors.
Note: Apart from these companies NTTF also provides placement to many other reputative companies.
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) was established in the year1963 with swiss cooperation. It has its campuses in all over India. NTTF nurtures its program of technical training in mechanical engineering, electronics, information technology, and computer engineering and mechatronics streams at postgraduate, post-diploma, diploma and certificate levels. It has more than 20 training centers, located at Bangalore, Baddi, Bellary, Coimbatore, Dharwad, Gannavaram, Gopalpur-Odisha, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kumbakonam, Kuttippuram, Malappuram, Murbad, Tellicherry, Tuticorin, Vadakkencherry and Vellore. NTTF provides good placement opportunities to the candidates.Diploma and Polytechnic
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.