NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 – Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) has released the entrance examination application form for the Diploma and Post Diploma courses. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for the entrance examination enrollment from the official website that is nttftrg.com. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for the application fee process. Candidate can fill the entrance exam application form through online and offline mode. The entrance examination will be in the online mode. To know more details about the NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020, Scroll down the page.
Latest: The application form form the Diploma courses has been released. Scroll down to apply.
NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
There is online entrance examination for Diploma and Post Diploma courses who fill the application form successfully. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 from the below.
|Availability of Application Form |
|Commencement of Registration for |
PG Diploma and PG degree courses
|Exam date – Diploma||Jan – May 2020|
|Exam date – Post Diploma||Jun/Jul 2020|
|Exam date – Post Graduate||Jun/Jul 2020|
Apply Here: Eligible candidates can fill the entrance exam application form from the below:
- Click Here to fill and submit the application form of NTTF Diploma courses.
- Click Here to fill and submit the application form of NTTF Post Diploma courses.
NTTF Entrance Exam Application Fee 2020
Candidates can check the application fee for NTTF entrance examination 2020 below.
|Diploma Programmes||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Diploma Programmes||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates must pay the application fee online through the payment gateway by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The application fee amount is not refundable.
NTTF 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidate who are going to fill application form for the entrance exam. Eligibility is also given as per the course wise. Candidates can check the overall eligibility for NTTF entrance examination 2020 from the below.
- Candidates must have passed in the 10th/12th/PUC/SSLC/Vocational course for admission to the certificate courses.
- Candidates having 10th/12th/ PUC/ 12th Std./ Vocational course passing certificate can apply for admission to Diploma courses and the maximum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
- Candidates having passing certificate for ITI can apply for lateral entry for 2nd year diploma courses.
- Candidates must have qualified the Diploma examination for admission to Post Diploma and PG Diploma programs.
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject for admission to PG courses.
Documents required for NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the list of the documents required in handy for NTTF 2020 application form for entrance exam below.
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Adhar Card of the candidates
- 10th/ SSLC Certificates (if required)
- ITI Certificate (if required)
- 12th/ +2/ PUC Certificate (if required)
- Diploma Certificate (if required)
- B.Sc Degree and marksheet (if required)
Image Specifications for NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the specifications for image for NTTF 2020 application form below.
- Candidates must upload a recent color photograph.
- Candidates are required to upload their passport size photograph in NTTF application form.
- The format of the image file must be jpeg, jpg or png.
How to apply for NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply for NTTF Entrance Exam 2020 (Diploma and Post Diploma courses) by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to click on the link given on this page or can go to the official website that is nttftrg.com.
Step 2: A new page with the registration window for the concerned programme appears, here candidates are required to enter all the asked details and then they can click on the proceed button as shown in the picture below.
Step 3: After that a new page with the Application Form will appear candidates must enter all the required details in the form.
Step 4: Then candidates are required to upload their photograph in the form.
Step 5: After entering all the details correctly candidates can click on the finalize and submit button in the application form.
Step 6: Now payment gateway for the payment of the application fee will appear. Candidates must pay the required amount of application fee here.
Step 7: Candidates must not forget to take a printout of the confirmation page after the submission of the application form along with the fee for future references.
Details to enter in the NTTF Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the details of the NTTF entrance exam application form 2020 below.
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Student’s email
- Student’s Aadhar Card Number
- Student Photo
- Name of Father/Mother
- Mobile no.
- email id
- Street Name
- Country Name
- Test Center
- Select Date
- Test Slot
- Payment Mode
- Details of examinations appeared/passed
- Domicile Category
- Year of Passing
- Name, Full Address & Phone No. of School/College
- Medium of Instruction
- Centre Preference 1
- Centre Preference 2
- Centre Preference 3
- Lead to Institute
- Referred By
- Referred by Mobile
NTTF 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of the NTTF 2020 will be released after successful submission of the application form. Candidates can download the admit card for the entrance examination from the official website of the NTTF. It is considered as the pass ticket to give entrance examination. Admit card will be issued to the candidates who will go for the entrance examination. This documents contains all the details regarding the candidate.
Dr. Heinrich Hellstern, Director of HEKS (a Swiss NGO), with his noble gesture, has came with an idea to open Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) in the year 1959. NTTF was introduced in the year 1963. Its main campus in Bangaluru, Karnataka, India. NTTF has its 20 training centers, located at Bangalore, Baddi, Bellary, Coimbatore, Dharwad, Gannavaram, Gopalpur-Odisha, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kumbakonam, Kuttippuram, Malappuram, Murbad, Tellicherry, Tuticorin, Vadakkencherry and Vellore. It offers various Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, PG Diploma and Postgraduate courses to the Indian and NRI candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.