Odisha Diploma Counselling 2017 will be conducted of Rank holders for admission to 1st semester Diploma Engineering Courses of all Govt. & Private Engineering Schools / Polytechnics of the State as per the Odisha Diploma Counselling Schedule. The candidate has to register himself/ herself in order to participate in the Odisha Diploma Counselling Process by loging into website : http://www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in/ Odisha Diploma Document verification & Odisha Diploma Choice locking will be made at the concerned Nodal Centre for Counseling (NCC) against the tagged candidates’ Roll No., which is available in Odisha Diploma website.
Counselling schedule for Diploma Admission-2017 has been published. Candidates appearing in the web based counselling are advised to check the schedule before appearing in the counselling. Candidates should also read the procedure of counselling. Candidates can get all the information about Odisha Diploma Counselling 2017 here.
Schedule for various process of Diploma admission 2017 has given below.
Choice Filling Schedule :
Document Verification Nodal Center for Counsellig (NCC) :
Schedule for Admission to 3rd Semester of Diploma in Engineering (LE) :
Schedule for Admission to 1st Semester of Diploma in Engineering :
- Registered candidates for Spot admission /Pre-registered/ Non-allotted candidates of 1st
Phase of Counselling (L.E.) can only take part in this Spot admission process.
- Candidates once tagged in a particular Private Institution can neither be tagged in other
Institution nor can take part in admission process of Government Institutions.
- Candidate once tagged cannot be modified/ deleted. It will be presumed that the candidate
has taken admission as per tagging.
Click Here to Check Merit List of Spot Admission
Original documents to be brought on the day of reporting at the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC)
Applicants shall have to report personally with downloaded application form and registration slip exactly at the time, date and venue as per the counseling programme to be notified. He/ She is also required to produce the following original documents as applicable at the time of reporting at the NCC.
- Pass certificate of High School Certificate (HSC) examination awarded by BSE, Odisha /10th standard examination certificate declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha in support of qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of HSC examination awarded by BSE, Odisha/10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) from competent authority issued in the proforma in Form-I / the prescribed format of the competent authority.
- Sports Certificate issued/countersigned by the Director of Sports & Youth Services, Odisha or by the competent authority as declared by the Govt. from time to time (in case of candidates claiming reservation under Sports).
- NCC certificate (A, B or C) from appropriate authority (in case of candidates claiming reservation under NCC)
- Green Card of parent issued by concerned CDMO (in case of candidates claiming seats under Green Card category).
- Certificate in Form-II from the competent authority for reservation under Ex-Servicemen quota.
- Z-Domicile candidates have to produce the following certificates : a) Residential Certificate from the competent authority of their State. b) Mark sheet of HSC examination /10th standard examination of the institute located in their State, declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria.
- L candidates have to produce the following certificates : a) Residential Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the Rank of Tahasildar that he/she belongs to outlying Oriya speaking tracts in Form-III (Part-I). b) Mark sheet of M.E. or H.S.C examination in support of having Oriya as a subject at M.E. or H.SC examination in Form-III (Part-II).
- Employers’ certificate in Form-IV as applicable.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (in case of reservation category / Lateral Admission) in Form-V as applicable, failing which the claim for Reservation / Lateral Admission shall not be considered.
- ITI Pass/ +2 Science (PCM) / +2 Vocational pass certificate & mark sheet issued by SCTE&VT, Odisha/CHSE/ 12h standard examination declared equivalent by CHSE, Odisha respectively.
- Annual Income Certificate as appended in Form-VIII / in the format from the competent authority in case of candidate claiming seats under TFW category not earlier than April, 2016.
- Medical fitness certificate from Government Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon in Form-VII. A candidate intending to take admission in HMCT will have to furnish a separate medical fitness certificate in Form-VI.
- Sponsorship/ Working experience of minimum Two (02) years duration in Form-IX is required to be produced during document verification by the eligible candidates intending to take admission in the courses under PartTime programme.
Original Documents to be submitted on the day of reporting at the finally Allotted Institute.
- Final downloaded Seat Allotment Letter from the website.
- Fee deposit slip (institute copy) in respect of seat allotment.
- Conduct Certificate and SLC / CLC from the institution last studied.
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested
- Migration Certificate in case of candidates passing 10th standard examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
All original certificates are subject to verification by issuing authorities. The candidate should be very careful in submitting the certificates during counseling. The head of the Institutes are being instructed to get all documents verified within Six (06) months, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to continue in 3rd / 5th Semester / 2nd year.