Admission to Odisha MBBS/BDS 2019 seats of different Government and Private Colleges of the State will be done for the session 2019-20 taking NEET (UG) merit list following rules and regulations of the State and MCI. The enrollment for the MBBS and BDS course will conduct through the NEET-2019 Score, seats will be allotted on the basis of seat allotment list which will be published on the official website later. The information regarding the admission procedure, application form, schedule, counselling procedure, eligibility criteria, etc will release on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly. All the information of Odisha MBBS/BDS 2019 will display on this page also, so applicants can get the information through this article.
Odisha MBBS Admission 2019
Aspirants can log onto the official link www.ojee.nic.in to apply for the application process only after satisfying the eligibility norms set by the conducting body. After the application process, the list of registered candidates will be published by the authority, and further, the counseling round will be conducted. In the subsequent counseling rounds, spot-round counseling will be held at JEE-Cell,
Schedule for Counselling and Admission of MBBS /BDS Courses 2019-20
|Registration and Online Application||20 – 25 Jun 2019|
|Publication of list of Registered Candidates||26 Jun 2019|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centres||26 – 29 Jun 2019|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||26 – 27 Jun 2019|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||21 – 28 Jun 2019|
|Publication of State Merit List Publication of State Merit List||02 Jul 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||02 to 03 Jul 2019|
|1 st Round Allotment Publication and Downloading of Provisional Allotment Letter||05 Jul 2019|
|Provisional Admission (1st Round) at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar.||06 to 10 Jul 2019|
|Joining Allotted Institutions||12 Jul 2019|
|Vacant Seat display||24 Jul 2019|
|Choice filling and Choice locking||24, 25 Jul 2019|
|2nd Round Allotment and Downloading Provisional Allotment cum Admission Letter||27 – 30 Jul 2019|
|Withdrawal (Resignation) from Admission||31 Jul 2019|
|A Spot Counselling and Admission||04 – 18 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Joining Allotted Institutions||12 Aug 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to Private Medical College for final mop-up admission||13 Aug 2019|
|Last date of joining in private institutions||18 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the schedule for provisional admission.
Provisional Admission List after First Round of MBBS BDS 2019 has been released. Interested candidates can check the same from the link given below. Also seats vacancy after first round reporting of MBBS / BDS – OJEE 2019 is also given below.
- Click here to check Provisional Admission List after First Round of MBBS BDS 2019.
- Click Here to check seats vacancy after first round reporting of MBBS BDS – OJEE 2019.
Notice for Physically Challenged Candidates
The provisional merit list for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the academic session 2019-20 under the 85% of state quota seats and NRI quota seats. Any type of error found subsequently due to any reason will lead to appropriate correction of the merit list. In case of any query/ doubt/ complain regarding the rank/merit, the candidates can contact the Chairman/Secretary OJEE within two days of publication of this merit list.
As per last year details the eligibility criteria is as given below!!!
- You must be over 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019, and there will be no upper age limit.
- A candidate who resides in Odisha shall apply and he/she must provide Nativity certificate during certificate verification.
- He/ She must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In the case of SC/ST and physically challenged students, the minimum qualifying aggregate required is 40%.
Log on to the official website www.ojee.nic.in, then, click on ‘Registration and Counselling’. A new window will open in which existing users can log in by entering their course, Login ID, password and verification code.
Those who have not registered have to click on ‘New Candidate Registration’. Next, go through the terms and conditions and hit the ‘I Agree’ option to proceed.
Now, you are required to select the desired course MBBS/ BDS, enter NEET Roll number and other appropriate details.
How to Apply
Keep the following documents ready before applying-
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of a signature
- Valid and personal Email-ID
- Active mobile number
Filling the application form
After successful registration, aspirants are required to enter the personal details, course details, Educational qualifications, and Contact information.
Uploading of Documents
Next, it’s time to upload the scanned images of the following documents as per the specifications mentioned in the official notice.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
Payment of Application Fee
Payment of application fee can be made in the following modes:
Online mode: You can submit the fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Offline mode: The payment can be done through a demand draft in favor of “OJEE 2019” drawn at any scheduled bank, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Documents To Be Verified At Nodal Centers
Originals will be verified and one set of self-attested photocopy has to be submitted. A candidate is advised to take back the original certificates after document verification. The nodal center will receive the only a photocopy of verified documents.
NEET Rank card, OJEE registration page and
- 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
- College/School leaving certificate (Original College/School leaving certificate is mandatory during provisional admission, after getting seat allotment. At the time of document verification, this is optional).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha (Form–III, See Rule-3 of Govt. of Odisha)
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by competent authority, Government of Odisha (See Rule- 8(I))
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Dept. Government of Odisha only.
- Ex Serviceman list is sent by Rajya Sainik Board, so document for Ex-Serviceman quota candidate will not be verified at Nodal center. Names of candidates sent by Rajya Sainik Board will be considered for the Ex-serviceman quota seat.
- FOR PC CANDIDATES – Candidates interested to avail Physical Challenged category quota, must appear medical board on a declared date at SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Report from Medical board is final and binding on candidate for getting PC quota seat and no other kind of documents are acceptable.
For NRI Candidates
Candidates interested to avail quota of Non-Resident Indian (NRI) category, must have qualified NEET (UG)-2019. They are required to produce the following documents in original during verification to claim for the quota.
- Valid passport, Valid VISA, Consignment/work order, Sponsorship letter mentioning residential address outside India.
- 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- +2 Sc. pass certificate and mark sheet
- College/School leaving certificate (Original College/School leaving certificate is mandatory during provisional admission, after getting seat allotment. At the time of document verification, this is optional
Those aspirants who have qualified in the NEET-2019 examination shall apply online on the official website of OJEE i.e., www.ojee .nic.in. All the registered aspirants will have to appear for all rounds of the counseling process and if they fail to do so then their candidature will be canceled.
Spot counseling may take place if there will be seats left therefore interested aspirants are required to submit the prescribed fee for the same.
Counselling Fee: Before reporting at nodal center for document verification, candidate will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs 1000/- (one thousand only) by online mode which will available at candidate login in ojee webpage(using debit card/credit card/net banking) Payment proof should be submitted at the nodal center.
Spot Round Counselling
This is basically a process taking place after subsequent counseling rounds to fill the leftover seats. The seat allotment will be based on the order of merit i.e., the candidates with higher ranks will be considered first.
Seat allotment will be published on the official website. Candidates need to log in and check if they have qualified or not. A direct link to check the first seat allotment will also be provided below.
Candidates can check the seat matrix from below.
Official Website: www.odishajee.com