Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T), Odisha will release notification for admission to Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) /Diploma Non-Engineering/Diploma in Film & TV courses and courses under the Part-Time programme for the Academic Year 2019-20. Candidates desirous of admission to various Diploma courses during the Academic Year 2019-20 have to apply through online mode only. Get here complete details of Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019 from the article below.
Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019
Admissions to 1st-semester Diploma Engineering Courses Non-Engineering, Film & TV, and courses under the Part-Time programme and 3rd-semester Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) shall be made according to the merit rank drawn on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the qualifying examination through web-based e-counseling. However, additional weightage will be given for drawing the merit list for Film & TV Courses as per the guidelines available in Information Brochure.
Schedule for Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019 PHASE -1
|Availability of Application Form (CAF)||April 2019|
|Document verification at selected NCCs of applicants whose
required documents have not been validated online.
|Last date for online registration/application||June 2019|
|Last date of document verification||June 2019|
|Merit list Publication||June 2019|
|Last date for Choice Filling by eligible applicants||June 2019|
|Provisional Allotments of Seat (First Round)||June 2019|
|Last date for Part Admission Fees Deposit (First Round)||June 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of Seat (Second Round)||July 2019|
|Last date for Part Admission Fees Deposit (Second Round)||July 2019|
|Last date for reporting at Institute||July 2019|
Schedule for the OdishaPolytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019 PHASE-2.
|Start date for online registration/application||July 2019|
|Start date for tagging of Lateral Candidate Admission||July 2019|
|Last date for tagging of Lateral Candidate||July 2019|
|Document verification of tagging of Lateral Candidate Admission||July 2019|
|Availability of Offline Common Application Form (CAF) for vacant seats||July 2019|
|Last date of applying offline CAF||August 2019|
|Last date of Offline CAF Verification||August 2019|
|Publication of 2nd phase selection merit list||August 2019|
|Admission of the 2nd Phase Selected candidates||August 2019|
|Start date for tagging of 1st Sem. Candidate Admission||August 2019|
|Last date for tagging of 1st Sem. Candidate Admission||August 2019|
|Document verification of tagged 1st Sem. Candidates Admission||August 2019|
Eligibility criteria for admission to 1st-semester diploma in Engineering/Technology
Eligibility criteria for admission to 1st semester/ 1styear diploma in Non-Engineering
Eligibility for admission to 3rd-semester diploma in engineering/technology under Lateral Entry
Eligibility for admission to 1st-semester diploma in film & TV courses of BPFTIO, CUTTACK
For admission to various Diploma Courses for the Academic year 2019-20, the candidate has to apply through online mode only and make payment of application fee (Non-Refundable). The online Application Form for all Diploma Courses will be available on the website (www.dtetodisha.gov.in), which may be filled up correctly and should be submitted ONLINE on or before due date & time.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) for SC/ST/PC/Female candidates and Rs.250/ (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty) for Male candidates.
Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019 will be announced by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training on the official website i.e. dheodisha.gov.in. Separate merit list for all applicants shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured by a candidate in the qualifying examination.
After the publication of merit list candidates will be called for counselling on scheduled date and time. Original documents to be brought on the day of reporting at the Nodal Centre for Counselling (NCC). Applicants shall have to report personally with the downloaded application form and registration slip exactly at the time, date and venue as per the counseling programme to be notified. He/ She is also required to produce the following original documents as applicable at the time of reporting at the NCC.
Original documents to be brought on the day of reporting at the nodal center for counselling (NCC):
- Pass certificate of High School Certificate (HSC) examination awarded by BSE, Odisha /10th standard examination certificate declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha in support of qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of HSC examination awarded by BSE, Odisha/10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) from a competent authority issued in the proforma in Form-I / the prescribed format of the competent authority.
- Sports Certificate issued/countersigned by the Director of Sports & Youth Services, Odisha or by the competent authority as declared by the Govt. from time to time (in case of candidates claiming reservation under Sports).
- NCC certificate (A, B or C) from appropriate authority (in case of candidates claiming reservation under NCC)
- Green Card of parent issued by concerned CDMO (in case of candidates claiming seats under Green Card category).
- Certificate in Form-II from the competent authority for reservation under Ex-Servicemen Quota.
- Z-Domicile candidates have to produce the following certificates: a) Residential Certificate from the competent authority of their State. b) Mark sheet of HSC examination /10th standard examination of the institute located in their State, declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria.
- L candidates have to produce the following certificates: a) Residential Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the Rank of Tahasildar that he/she belongs to outlying Oriya speaking tracts in Form-III (Part-I). b) Mark sheet of M.E. or H.S.C examination in support of having Oriya as a subject at M.E. or H.SC examination in Form-III (Part-II).
- Employers’ certificate in Form-IV as applicable.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (in case of reservation category / Lateral Admission) in Form-V as applicable, failing which the claim for Reservation / Lateral Admission shall not be considered.
- ITI Pass/ +2 Science (PCM) / +2 Vocational pass certificate & mark sheet issued by SCTE&VT, Odisha/CHSE/ 12h standard examination declared equivalent by CHSE, Odisha respectively.
- Annual Income Certificate as appended in Form-VIII / in the format from the competent authority in case of candidate claiming seats under TFW category not earlier than April 2016.
- Medical fitness certificate from Government Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon in Form-VII. A candidate intending to take admission in HMCT will have to furnish a separate medical fitness certificate in Form-VI.
- Sponsorship/ Working experience of minimum Two (02) years duration in Form-IX is required to be produced during document verification by the eligible candidates intending to take admission in the courses under PartTime programme.
Original Documents to be submitted on the day of reporting at the finally Allotted Institute.
- Final downloaded Seat Allotment Letter from the website.
- Fee deposit slip (institute copy) in respect of seat allotment.
- Conduct Certificate and SLC / CLC from the institution last studied.
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested
- Migration Certificate in case of candidates passing the 10th standard examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
All original certificates are subject to verification by issuing authorities. The candidate should be very careful in submitting the certificates during counseling. The head of the Institutes is being instructed to get all documents verified within Six (06) months, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to continue in 3rd / 5th Semester / 2nd year.
Odisha State Candidates (S – Domicile)
For admission to Engineering Schools/ Polytechnics under State Domicile, a candidate has to satisfy at
least one of the following criteria.
- The Candidate must have passed H.S.C/ 10thexamination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha from any of the recognized institution in the State.
- Parents of the candidate must be permanent residents of Odisha. To claim benefit under this class,
the candidate shall furnish a permanent resident certificate from a Revenue Officer not below the Rank of Addl. Tahasildar of the area where his/her parents have the permanent residence.
- Sons/ daughters/ spouse of the permanent employees of the Government of Odisha/ Government of India/Government of Odisha undertakings/ Government of India undertaking serving in the State of Odisha at the time of application are also included under the category. To claim this benefit under this S-Domicile, the candidate has to submit a certificate from the Employer of his/her parents/spouse in the prescribed form.
- The reservation facility will be made available to the children/wards of All India Civil Service Officers
serving in the State at par with the natives of Odisha except the reservations being extended to ST, SC and SEBC categories so far as admission to Professional / Technical Institutions in the State is concerned.
Outside State Candidates (Z – Domicile)
- Any candidate who does not satisfy any of the criteria for the ‘S’ Domicile will be treated as outside State Candidate (Z). 15% seats are reserved for ‘Z’ candidates in 1st Semester of Private Polytechnics/Engineering Schools only.
- ‘Z’ domicile candidates are also eligible to take admission under Lateral entry provided they have
prosecuted their study for the qualifying examination in an institute having approval from the competent authority after exhaustion of state merit list.
- ‘Z’ candidates have to submit Residential Certificate from the competent authority of their State.
Reservation of Seats
There are some seats as mentioned below reserved for SC/ST/Son & Daughter of Green Cardholders / ES / PC / Women / SP / NCC category wise as per Govt. directives from time to time.
|For Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|For Children/Wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|For Physically Challenged||3%|
|For Women students in all Co-ed polytechnics Engineering Schools in each category||30%|
|The sports candidate representing the state during last two years||0.5%|
|Candidate passing NCC(A or B or C certificate examination)||1%|
Seat matrix of Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2019 will be released. Candidates can check for the same from below provided link.
Official Website: www.dheodisha.gov.in.
For more information about Odisha Polytechnic / Diploma Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Odisha Polytechnic/Diploma Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Odisha Polytechnic/Diploma releases Odisha Polytechnic/Diploma Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.