Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Application Form – SAMS Odisha has released the application form for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022. The online Common Application Form (CAF) for all Diploma Courses is available in the website dtetodisha.gov.in and skill.samsodisha.gov.in. Students must fill and submit the form before the last date.
Latest – Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Application Form has been released. Scroll down for link to apply.
Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Application Form
A student is required to register herself/himself to avail different services under SAMS (e-Admission) such as online application, payments, selection, intimation, etc. The registration will be through an OTP (One Time Password) process, hence a mobile number & email is very crucial. Multiple registrations are restricted against single mobile & email.
Direct Link for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Application Form – Click Here To Apply Online
After applying, know about Odisha Diploma Merit List 2022
Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date
Candidates must fill and submit the application form before the last date. Do not wait for the last date
|Events||Dates for 3rd Sem LE Admission||Dates for 1st Sem Admission|
|Availability of ONLINE Common Application|
Form (CAF) on the SAMS Portal
|27 Jun 2022||27 Jun 2022|
|Last date for applying ONLINE Common|
Application Form (CAF)
|23 Jul 2022||24 Jul 2022|
SAMS Odisha may change the dates for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 application form. Keep checking official website for updates.
For admission to various Diploma Courses for the Academic year 2022-23, the candidate has to apply through ONLINE mode only and make payment of application fee (Non-Refundable) amounting to
- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for SC/ST/FEMALE candidates,
- Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred) only for Male candidates only
through ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/UPI payment (excluding service charges as applicable for different payment mode). The physically challenged (PC) and transgender category of applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply?
Before applying, applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria at Chapter-3 of Information
Brochure carefully. An applicant can apply for Diploma Admission-2022 through ONLINE mode only.
If an applicant does not fill the category option to which he/she belongs, then he/she will be deemed
to be a ‘GENERAL’ category applicant.
- To apply ONLINE application form for Diploma Admission-2022, the applicant has to visit the website http://www.dtetodisha.gov.in or http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Download “Information Brochure for Diploma Admission-2022” available on the Home page to know the detailed information about Diploma Admission-2022.
- Read the Information Brochure for Diploma Admission-2022 carefully before filling & submitting online application form.
- You must keep ready the soft copy of your scanned PHOTO, signature (in jpg/png/jpeg format size between 20-100kb) and other relevant documents before filling the ONLINE application form.
- An applicant has to complete three steps for completion of his/her application, i.e. Registration, Application Form and Fee payment.
- At the Home page http://www.dtetodisha.gov.in, there is a tab named DIPLOMA NEW ASPIRANT for Diploma Admission Page. By clicking the tab, you will go to the next page where there is options for “Online Admission 2022 for Diploma Courses”. By clicking on this Tab, you will be directed to the SAMS Portal i.e. http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in to apply DIPLOMA ONLINE CAF.
- The applicant is advised to read the ‘Information Brochure’ carefully and follow the steps listed below for filling an online application.
Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha
Killamaidan, Buxibazar, Cuttack – 753001,
Fax : 0671-2301961
Official Website: https://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/Website/diploma/Diphome.aspx
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.