The OJEE 2019 Application Form has been released on January 30, 2019. To fill the OJEE Application form 2019, students have to visit the official website ojee.nic.in. Candidates who wish to appear for the OJEE 2019 exam can submit the form till April 05, 2019. After the students have completely filled the 2019 OJEE Application form, they have to take a printout of the confirmation form. After selecting the course, filling the necessary details (available below), paying the fee and submitting the documents (check below), the students will be able to submit their form. Students can get to know in detail about the application procedure, the important documents, and instructions from the page below.
OJEE 2019 Application Form
The OJEE 2019 entrance examination dates have been released. Candidates should make sure that they fill in all the details correctly in the application form. Candidates can check the scheduled dates of OJEE 2019 application form by referring to the table below.
Important Dates for the OJEE 2019 Application Form
|OJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Application form||30 Jan 2019|
|Last day to fill the Application form||05 Apr 2019|
|Application Form Correction||06 Apr – 10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for payment of online application||10 Apr 2019|
|Last Date to fill the online application form with fee (Special Round)||10 Jul 2019|
Application Form: OJEE 2019 Application forms are now available:
- To apply for courses under Form F Click here. (Science students applying for B.Tech / B Pharm courses)
- To apply for courses under Form G Click here. (Graduate students applying for MCA / MBA / LE MCA / M Pharm courses)
- To apply for courses under Form H Click here. [Lateral Entry Admission for LE TECH(Diploma) / B.Sc.(LE)]
- To apply for courses under Form A, B, C and D Click here.
- To apply for courses under From E Click Here.
Application Fee for OJEE 2019
While filling the OJEE 2019 Application Form, the students have to pay the application fee. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the application fee for OJEE 2019 entrance examination.
|A||B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)||1000|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee via Debit Card/ credit card / Net Banking or through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2019 Bank Account with State bank of India
Documents Required for OJEE 2019 Application form
The below list explains the list of documents that are necessary to be submitted by the candidates while filling the application form. Students must make sure to upload these documents in the format as mentioned below.
|Signature||5 KB – 50 KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Photograph||5 KB – 99 .5cm||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||5 KB – 5 1.5cm||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Application Procedure for OJEE 2019
Below is the procedure which the candidates can follow if they want to fill the OJEE 2019 Application form, before filling in the application form candidates will have to register themselves through the official website for the test to generate login credentials.
OJEE 2019 registration
- Visit the official Website: To apply for OJEE 2019, the candidates have to visit the official website – ojee.nic.in. Here the students will be required to click on “Online Students Registration Link”
- Click on Online Student Registration: Now, candidates have to click on online student registration by creating a password.
- Choose the Application Form You want to fill: After the students reach this stage, they will have to select the application form that they want to fill. A list of documents will be available to the students. The list contains the available application forms for various programs. The candidates have to choose one form out of:
|Application form Type||Corresponding Course|
|A||B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|E||Application for combination courses
How to Fill OJEE 2019 Application Form?
Next, the students will have to fill the details in the OJEE 2019 Application form. Below are the important details that have to be provided by the students in the Application form.
Personal Details: Candidate has to provide all the details related to his such as his name, Date of birth, Parental Details, Annual family income, Category, and Nationality.
Course Details: Next, the students have to select the course from the drop-down menu. Along with this, the students have to enter the choice of the exam, year of passing, the aggregate score in the qualifying examination and the candidate’s roll number in the qualifying exam.
Login Details: After the students will hit the login button, they will get a registration number and a password. The candidates will be able to log in and upload the necessary documents.
Contact Details: The communication details have to be entered such as the mobile number, residential address, Email ID, STD,/ISD code.
Uploading the Documents.
Next, the students will have to upload the necessary documents such as the photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the format and size as mentioned above on this page.
Payment of the Application Fee
Next, the candidates have to pay the application fee for OJEE 2019. Candidates can check the application fee and mode of payment available above on this page.
Important Instructions for the OJEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check these important instructions related to the OJEE 2019 Application form. Candidates must keep these in mind while filling the application form for OJEE 2019.
- While filling the application form, it must be ensured that the documents are uploaded in the right format.
- In the event that the students face any problems while filling the application form, they must contact the OJEE officials.
- 5 type of Application forms will be available to the students namely – A, B, C, D, E, F. Students can get to know which form is for which course from above on this page.
- The candidates do not need to send a hard copy of the application form to the OJEE office.
- Only authentic information must be entered in the Application form.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission in courses like B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course), Lateral Entry to B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, Lateral Entry to MCA, M.Tch, M Arch, M Pharma etc. Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions and then proceed to fill the application form. OJEE 2019 entrance exam for Pen and paper mode is scheduled to be held on May 12, 2019, and CBT for OJEE 2019 is scheduled from May 12 to May 20, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will be able to download the rank card by visiting the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.