OJEE 2020 – Application Date has been extended for all the courses including special OJEE for B.Tech. Last date to apply is July 31, 2020. The application form is available at ojee.nic.in. The revised exam date for OJEE 2020 has not been announced yet. OJEE is a computer-based examination conducted for admission into first-year degree courses like B.Pharm, Integrated MBA, MCA, MBA, M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.Arch / M.Plan and for the Lateral Entry in B.Tech / B.Pharm courses. Check more information about OJEE 2020 here such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process, syllabus etc.
Latest: The application form for OJEE 2020 has been extended. Apply Here!
OJEE is only held for the eligible candidates of the state. Outside state candidates are not eligible for the admission in Govt. colleges of the state. However, these candidates may apply for private colleges in Odisha. Check all the important dates for OJEE 2020 from the table below.
|Events||OJEE 2020||Special Exam for B.Tech (1st Year)|
|Registration starts||06 Feb 2020||12 May 2020|
|Last date to Apply for|
|Last date for online application fee payment|
|Last date to download confirmation letter||to be announced|
|Application Form correction|
|Last date to modify choice of exam centre||24 – 31 Jul 2020||24 – 31 Jul 2020|
|Application Form Re-open||08 – ||08 – |
|Last date to submit application fee|
|Admit Card download||to be announced|
|Exam date (CBT)||to be announced|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
OJEE 2020 Application Date Extended and New Exam Centre Added
Click here to check the above notice.
OJEE 2020 Application Portal Re-open Notice
Check the official notice released in this regard below.
Click here to download this notice.
Special Extermination Notice for Admission into B.Tech 1st Year
In view of rescheduling of the academic session for 2020-21, an entrance examination is going to be conducted for admission into 1 st year B.Tech. courses of all Govt and Private Engineering Colleges of Odisha against the vacancy seats left out after 1st phase OJEE counselling only for those students, who have not been able to appear in the JEE (Main) – 2020.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
Application form for OJEE 2020 is only released on ojee.nic.in. There are 5 types of application form released for OJEE 2020. The candidates have to fill the application form that meant for their choice of course:
Which OJEE Application Form Shall I Fill?
Let us break this down for you:
1. If you want to apply for B.Pharm and / or Integrated MBA (5 years course) choose form A
2. If you want to apply for Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students), Lateral Entry to B.Tech ( B. Sc. Students) or Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students) choose form B
3. If you want to apply for MBA , MCA choose form C
4. If you want to apply for M.Tech, M.Tech (Part Time course for working personnel), M.Plan (PGAT), M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm choose form D
5. If you want to apply for MBA and MCA or MBA and M.Tech, choose form E
The steps to fill OJEE 2020 application form are given below.
Register with details first. The direct link for registration is available here.
Fill application form
Once the registration is done the application number is generated and the application form is generated.
Upload the images
The candidates have to upload scanned images of signature and photo
Payment of application fee
The candidates have to pay the application as applicable for their course
Print the confirmation page
The candidates have to then take the print of the generated confirmation page and keep it safe. It is not meant to be sent via post to anyone.
“One candidate can submit only one application”
Application Form Fee : Application fee for OJEE is given below. It can be paid through debit card / credit card / net banking
|Application Fee for – A, B, C, D||Rs. 1000|
|Application Fee for – E||Rs. 1500|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by the Board. It is as follows:
Eligibility to apply for B.Tech course
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed or passed diploma in engineering and technology.
Minimum marks in qualifying exam: 45% and 40% for the candidates of reserved categories
Compulsory subject in qualifying exam (10+2): Physics and Mathematics with anyone of Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies subject.
Eligibility to apply for B.Arch course
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed or passed 10+3 diploma with maths as a compulsory subject
Minimum marks in qualifying exam:
- 50% marks in PCM and 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2.
- 50% marks in 10+3 diploma, 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
Qualifying NATA (Or) Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government/ UT is compulsory
Eligibility to apply for B.Pharm course
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.
Eligibility to apply for B.Plan course
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility to apply for LE Tech (3 years) course
The candidates can check below the eligibility for the LE Tech course:
Eligibility to apply for LE Tech Marine (3 years) course
- Diploma in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
Eligibility to apply for LE Pharm (3 years) course
- Passed Diploma examination in a Programme with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Programme.
Eligibility to apply for MBA (2 years) course
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
The candidates can check the eligibility for all other courses from below:
Admission via OJEE 2020: Admission of students in all government institutions, sponsored institutions, private professional educational institutions and in all the seats including lateral entry seats, is based on OJEE merit only. The admission and allotment of seats is done via centralised counselling only.
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
OJEE Board has announced the syllabus for OJEE. It has been released for each course and the candidates can check it from the button below.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be a Compter based test
- Type of Questions – All the questions in the exam will be MCQ type
- Language of Question Paper – The language of the paper is English
- Marking scheme – The marking scheme of the exam is 4 marks for correct answer and -1 for wrong answers. Unanswered questions lead to 0 marks.
|OJEE Course||No. of questions||Duration of Exam||Distribution of questions|
|B. Pharm||120||2 hours||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
20 ques in each section
|Lateral Entry to B Tech||120||2 hours||40 each in Engg Math, Engg Mechanics and Basic Electrical Engg|
|LE Pharma||60||1 hour||60 from Pharm D|
|LE BSc /+3Sc||60||1 hour||Maths – 30, Physics – 15 and Chemistry -15|
|MCA||120||2 hour||Maths -60 and Computer Awareness -60|
|MBA||120||2 hour||Quantitative Techniques – 30|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 30
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension – 30
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -30
|Integrated MBA||60||1 hour||Quantitative Techniques -15|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 15
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals – 15
|M. Tech,||90||2 hour||Branch questions – 60|
Engineering Mathematics – 20
Analytical & Logical reasoning – 10
|M. Arch||90||2 hour||Branch questions (Architecture) – 60|
Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical) -30
|M.Plan||90||2 hour||Branch questions (Planning) – 60|
Analytical & Logical reasoning – 30
|M.Pharm||60||1 hour||60 ques from B.Pharm course|
OJEE 2020 Preparation Tips
OJEE is a state level examination conducted for admissions into the UG/PG level professional courses in the state of Odisha. Candidates must prepare with the best resources and tips to qualify the exam. Check the preparation tips given below for OJEE.
- Stick to the Syllabus: GIve weightage to the important topics included in the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Start the preparation early: Prepare your schedule accordingly and start following it on a daily basis. Also, it is better to start the preparation as early as possible.
- Solve previous year question papers: Candidates must study and prepare by solving previous year question papers. Solving the question papers increases the speed and accuracy to solve questions.
- Purchase good study material: Prepare and practice from different resources available including books and online information resources.
- Understand the concepts: Study general concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Clear your basic concepts and then, solve the questions with better understanding.
- Revise: Revision is the most important aspect in preparing for any examination. Don’t forget to revise the topics you have studied and prepared for. Keep revising important topics.
OJEE 2020 Examination Centers
5 New Exam Centers:
The exam centers for OJEE, is given below:
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is issued by OJEEB at ojee.nic.in. Candidates can download OJEE admit card by providing the user id and password. It is an important document that has to be carried to the exam centre positively. Also, the candidates have to take the signature of the invigilator on the admit card. Candidates are required to carry a valid id proof along with the admit card. OJEE hall ticket consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc.
Things to Carry with OJEE 2020 Admit Card: Candidates must carry the following important documents on the day of Examination:
- Two printout copies of OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Identity Proof- (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- A blue/black ballpoint pen
- PwD certificates for candidates belonging to PwD categories.
OJEE 2020 Answer Key
Answer Key for OJEE 2020 is released on the official website for candidates to check their probable score. The Answer Key is available for various courses. Students who have appeared in the examination can access the official set of answer key. In case the candidates find any type of diperancy in the answer key they can inform to the concerned authorities for the sameOJEE 2020 Result
OJEE 2020 Result
Result for OJEE 2020 can be checked from the official website, ojee.nic.in. Candidates can check OJEE 2020 result by entering the roll number and date of birth. OJEE result is declared in the form of a rank card. Merit lists are also published at the official website. After the declaration of result, candidates are required to appear for the counselling.
OJEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling process starts shortly after the OJEE 2020 Result declaration. Qualified candidates are called to appear in the Counselling process. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling process. Candidates must come with proper documents for verification at the time of Counselling. Any candidate who fails to appear in Counselling his/her admission may be cancelled for OJEE 2020. The seat for admission is given to the next eligible candidate.
OJEE 2020 Seat Reservation
The candidates can check below the reservation of seats for all the categories for all the courses:
NOTE : The percentage of seats reserved for different categories are subject to change and the decision of the State Government in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidate.
2nd / Special OJEE 2020
Special OJEE is an examination which is conducted specially for students who were not able to qualify OJEE 2020 in their first take. This is a great opportunity for students to appear and qualify the examination yet again. Candidates who wish to appear in 2nd / Special OJEE 2020 must fill the application form again for the same. Candidates who successfully apply for 2nd OJEE 2020 are issued with a fresh admit card to appear in the examination.
Note: Special OJEE was held last year. However, if it will be held this year or not has not been informed by the Boards.
|OJEE 2020 information brochure||Click here|
|OJEE 2020 Admission Notification||Click Here|
|OJEE 2020 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Tentative seat matrix||Click Here|
|Instructions for filling application form||Click Here|
|OJEE 2020 syllabus for all courses||Click Here|
Official website: ojee.nic.in
OJEE 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : OJEE is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Ans : OJEE is a state level examination conducted to take admission in Odisha only.
Ans : Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is conducted in the both online and offline modes. So, basically it is a computer-based test and pen - paper based test as well.
Ans : OJEE has multiple - choice questions.
Ans : OJEE has multiple - choice questions.
Ans : For the correct answers, +4 marks are awarded. In case of wrong answers, there is a deduction of -1 mark. Unattempted questions fetch 0 marks.
Official website: ojee.nic.inOJEE
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.