A candidate has to first register in the website and fill his / her Choices. Candidate should check that the choices are given in the desired serial (best choice as first and second best as second and so on). Always “SAVE” your choices whenever you are working. The detailed step by step procedure for, registration, choice filling, locking, registration and counselling fee payment, seat allotment, withdrawal and up-gradation is elaborated in the brochure. Here you can get information regarding OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration.
OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling
The qualified candidates of OJEE 2018 and other candidates who qualified national level Entrance Tests are required to register online through the internet from places of their convenience through the OJEE counselling website www.ojee.nic.in to participate in counselling process.
|Counselling process starts||18 Jun 2018|
|Counselling process ends||27 Jun 2018|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment based on choice filled-in by the candidates as on June 23, 2018, 4 PM.||25 Jun 2018|
|Choice lock facility Activation using OTP||26 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Online Registration Choice Filling for 2nd/Special OJEE||27 to 29 Jul 2018|
Registration & Choice Filling:
- Click here for BHMS AND BAMS Candidate registration and login.
- Click here to Log in for Choice locking.
Step by Step Procedure for OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration
- Go to website www.ojee.nic.in and click at NEW REGISTRATION.
- Register yourself by selecting the appropriate course and then enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
- Fill all the data as required.
- Please give your authentic mobile number.
- Verify the details of registration. If incorrect, click edit registration, and edit the incorrect data and make it correct. If found correct, click confirm registration box to complete the registration process
- In the next screen, click the PRINT DETAILS button to get the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it safe for further use.
- After successful registration, Fill Choices.
- Candidates should arrange the filled in choices in order of their preferences of college / branch. One college with one branch is treated as one choice.
- Select as many choices of Institutions and branches as possible on priority basis to have better option for allotment of a seat in the process.
- Lock the choices
- After completing the choice filling and locking, click on “print locked choice” button to take a print out of Filled in Choice Slip for your reference.
OJEE Web Counselling Procedure
OJEE Web Counselling Procedure is as follows: