A candidate has to first register in the website and fill his / her Choices. Candidate should check that the choices are given in the desired serial (best choice as first and second best as second and so on). Always “SAVE” your choices whenever you are working. The detailed step by step procedure for, registration, choice filling, locking, registration and counselling fee payment, seat allotment, withdrawal and up-gradation is elaborated in the brochure. Here you can get information regarding OJEE 2019 Counselling Registration.
OJEE 2019 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling
The qualified candidates of OJEE 2019 and other candidates who will qualify national level Entrance Tests are required to register online through the internet from places of their convenience through the OJEE counselling website www.ojee.nic.in to participate in counselling process.
|Counselling process starts||21 Jun 2019|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment based on choice filled-in by the candidates as on 26 June 2019.||27 Jun 2019|
|Choice lock facility Activation using OTP||29 Jun 2019|
|End of Registration and Choice Lock||30 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration Choice Filling for 2nd/Special OJEE||25 Jul 2019|
Registration & Choice Filling: BHMS AND BAMS Candidate registration and login is made available on the official website i.e. Ojee.nic.in.
Step by Step Procedure for OJEE 2019 Counselling Registration
- Go to website www.ojee.nic.in and click at NEW REGISTRATION.
- Register yourself by selecting the appropriate course and then enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
- Fill all the data as required.
- Please give your authentic mobile number.
- Verify the details of registration. If incorrect, click edit registration, and edit the incorrect data and make it correct. If found correct, click confirm registration box to complete the registration process
- In the next screen, click the PRINT DETAILS button to get the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it safe for further use.
- After successful registration, Fill Choices.
- Candidates should arrange the filled in choices in order of their preferences of college / branch. One college with one branch is treated as one choice.
- Select as many choices of Institutions and branches as possible on priority basis to have better option for allotment of a seat in the process.
- Lock the choices
- After completing the choice filling and locking, click on “print locked choice” button to take a print out of Filled in Choice Slip for your reference.
OJEE Web Counselling Procedure
OJEE Web Counselling Procedure given below:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.