OJEE 2021 Counselling – National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi, will be conducted the OJEE 2021 Counselling online on the official website, which is ojee.nic.in. The counselling is held in various rounds. First, the candidate needs to register with their basic details, followed by choice filling of courses and college. This is followed by the seat allotment for OJEE 2021 exam. Selected candidates need to report to the allotted venue for the document verification, only in the OJEE 2021 final allotment round. Scroll below to check out the steps to register, how to do a choice filling, much more regarding the OJEE 2021 Counselling.
OJEE 2021 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling
Candidates are given admission into the B.TECH, B.ARCH, B.PHARM / B.PLAN/ B.PHARM/ LE TO B.TECH (Dip) / LE TO B.TECH. (B.Sc.) / LE TO B.PHARM / MBA/ MCA/ LE TO MCA / M. TECH/ and Int. MSc on the basis of the scores obtained in the OJEE 2021 exam. The seats allotted on the basis of the best fitment of the rank, choice and category of the applicant.
Registration & Choice Filling: Candidates can register for OJEE 2021 Counselling as per schedule.
Official Website: ojee.nic.in
OJEE 2021 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to read and understand the eligibility criteria before registration for the OJEE 2021 counselling.
For BAMS / BHMS Programmes 2021 – 2022:
- Candidates interested to participate in the BAMS/BHMS counselling must have qualified with valid rank in NEET UG 2021.
- Applicants must be of at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2021.
- The parents of the candidates must be permanent natives of Odisha. Every candidate has to upload Resident / Nativity certificate during certificate verification.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 (Science Stream) and in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have secured a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at 10+2 Sc. level for General Candidate (GE). \
- This minimum mark is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
For First Year Degree Courses In B.T\ech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, Integrated MBA, Integrated M.Sc(5 Years) –
- Candidates should possess the OJEE-2021 /JEE MAIN / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / NIMCET / GATE / GPAT etc., rank card.
- They must produce the pass certificate and mark-sheets in original during document verification at nodal centre.
For complete eligibility criteria details, the candidates can check last year’s OJEE 2021 Counselling Instructions and Guidelines.
How to Register for OJEE 2021 Counselling?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before registration for the OJEE 2021 Counselling. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above-mentioned link.
STEP 2: Then, click on the appropriate course option and click on the option for registration. Candidates need to enter the following credentials.
- Application number for JEE MAIN candidates
- Roll Number for others
- Name of candidate
- Mobile Number
- email id
- security question
STEP 3: After submission of password, the registration confirmation is sent to the candidates on their phone.
STEP 1: After successful registration, click on the option for application form. Enter the following details.
- Special Category
- Green Card,
- Physically Challenged
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Roll number
- Institute, year of passing,
- marks secured
- full marks
- subject wise
- address of the candidate
STEP 2: Then, upload the relevant documents in prescribed format only.
- 10 + 2 Mark Sheet [For Engineering, Pharmacy, Integrated MSc/MBA],
- Final Diploma Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry to B Tech)
- BCA, B.Sc./+3 Sc (IT/CSE) Mark Sheet and +2 Mark sheet for MCA
- +3 Mark sheet (For MBA)
- +3 Mark sheet and +2 Mark sheet (for +3 Sc. / B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or
- B. Tech/ B. Arch/B. Pharm, final mark sheet for PGAT (M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Pharm)
- 10 + 2 Pass certificate [For Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy,
- Integrated MBA etc]
- Final Diploma Pass Certificate (for Lateral Entry to B.Tech)
- BCA, B.Sc/+3 Sc [IT/CSE] Pass certificate for MCA
- B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm pass certificate for PGAT (M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Pharm.
After filling the application form, the candidate has to pay the registration fee which is Rs. 450/-. This can be paid through credit/debit and net banking facility.
How to do choice filling for OJEE 2021 Counselling?
The registered candidates have to do choice filling online on the official website. They need to do so as per the schedule of respective rounds.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the Choice Filling & Locking option on the candidate dashboard.
STEP 2: Next, candidate can add / delete courses and college choices in order of their preference. They can also swap and move their choices.
STEP 3: After the selection of choices, click on the lock option. Candidates cannot edit their options after they have been locked.
STEP 4: After selection, click on the print out of Filled in Choice Slip and keep it safe.
What happens in OJEE 2021 Temporary Allotment 2 and 3?
After the candidate has exercised their options or admission fees in the OJEE 2021 Temporary Allotment 1. Candidate can move onto the Temporary Allotment 2 and 3. Here are some options, on why the round 2 and round 3 are held.
- The status of allotment has gone to the higher priority choice.
- In case the rank and availability of seat has updated.
- Un-allotted candidates of previous round allotment may get an allotment in these rounds.
- Candidates not allotted any seat in this round need not do anything. They have to wait for temporary allotment-III (Final allotment) for any allotment.
Check OJEE 2021 result
OJEE 2021 Counselling Final Allotment
The Final Allotment status for OJEE 2021 Counselling is provided in the login on the official website. All the finally allotted candidates, those who are not in the up gradation process as well as the candidates in the up gradation process, now can download the final allotment letter. Candidates cannot withdraw their seat at this stage. Candidates have to report for the document verification. They need to carry the original documents only.
- Printed allotment letter
- final allotment letter
- caste certificate
- admit card
- prior qualification certificate
- Qualifying mark sheet
- Qualifying examination pass certificate
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Resident certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made
About OJEE 2021
The OJEE 2021 counselling will be held by National Testing Agency (NTA). The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) in online mode. The success applicants are allotted seats into the Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State. The Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme is applicable to Bachelor Programs of
Four Years duration such as B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Plan and LE B.Tech to provide benefit to the candidates.
For more information, read last year OJEE Counselling brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.