Odisha Joint Entrance Examination conducts the web-based counselling cum admissions. The counselling round is done after the declaration of the result for each course. It is published on the official website of OJEE at ojee.nic.in. The candidates who shall successfully qualify the examination are eligible for the counselling round for admission in the courses as selected by the candidate. After the successful declaration of the OJEE 2018 result, candidates can download the rank card from the official website of OJEE. Candidates with the valid rank card can be allowed to attend the counselling of OJEE 2018. Entrants should also note that downloading the rank card does not guarantee a seat, which is subject to availability on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination.
OJEE 2018 Counselling
The dates of the counselling schedule of OJEE 2018 are given below. Given below are the dates for the counselling round of OJEE 2018.
|Declaration of Result||25 May 2018|
|Counselling process starts||18 Jun 2018|
|Counselling process ends||27 Jun 2018|
|Display of Mock Seat Allotment based on choice filled-in by the candidates as on 23 June 2018, 4 PM.||25 Jun 2018|
|Choice lock facility Activation using OTP||26 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Display of Allotment Round-I||02 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centres||06 Jul 2018 TO 12 Jul 2018|
|Withdrawal at Nodal centres||07 Jul 2018 TO 12 Jul 2018|
|Display of Allotment Round-II (Up-gradation Round)||14 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification at Nodal Canters For Newly allotted Candidates.||18 Jul 2018 TO 20 Jul 2018|
|Withdrawal at Nodal centres||18 Jul 2018 TO 20 Jul 2018|
|Display of Final Allotment||23 Jul 2018|
|Document verification for Newly allotted candidates in Final Round||25 Jul 2018|
Schedule of 2nd/Special OJEE 2018
|Result Publication||25 Jul 2018|
|Download Rank Card and Online Registration Choice Filling||27 to 29 Jul 2018|
|First Allotment||30 Jul 2018|
|Document verification at nodal center||01 to 02 Aug 2018|
|Final allotment and reporting to the college||03 Aug 2018|
Candidates can check the seat allotment result of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination by login into their candidate account.
Seat Allotment: Click here to check the OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment.
Detailed Counselling Schedule
Counselling Schedule for Int. MSc, LE. Pharm, LE.BSc, Int. MBA
Notice regarding counselling of PC & OL Category
Counselling of OJEE 2018
The OJEE 2018 counselling will be conducted for the first year degree courses in Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy. Integrated MBA (5 years), lateral admission to the second year engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and MCA. It also gives admission in computer applications (MCA), Business administration (MBA) and M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ M.Arch/ M. Plan. To appear in the counselling round, candidates have to register themselves on the official website for the counselling round. After registration candidates need to fill and lock the choices. Candidates also need to submit the counselling fee. All the details regarding the OJEE 2018 counselling are discussed below.
Registration/Choice filling and locking- A candidate who wishes to take admission through OJEE 2018 counselling must register themselves on the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination at ojee.nic.in. After the registration candidate will be able to pay the registration fee and fill the choices. The choices which are filled can be changed as per the wish of the candidate. The selected choice should be locked with the help of one-time password (OTP) which will be sent by the website on the registered mobile number.
Payment of the Counselling fee of OJEE 2018- All the candidates who shall participate in the OJEE 2018 Counselling will have to pay the nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 450/- The fee can be deposited online through SBI or BILLDESK for Debit card, credit card or net banking.
In case the candidate wants to submit the registration fee through offline mode, he or she can pay the fee by SBI payment gateway which will be available in your own login in www.ojee.nic.in and deposit the money in any SBI branch. Or it can be paid Axis Bank challan copy which will be available in www.ojee.nic.in notice board and also available in all branches of Axis bank in Odisha. Candidates need to submit the fee in the Axis bank and collect the money receipt from the bank.
Document Verification- Document verification will be done at the assigned Nodal centre. All the selected candidates must produce the original documents which will be verified. One set of documents photocopies shall be submitted during the document verification at the nodal centre.
Important Instructions for OJEE 2018 Counselling
Given below are the important instructions for the candidates who shall appear in the counselling of OJEE 2018:
After doing the registration/ choice filling and locking and paying the application fee, the candidate will be allotted seat. This will the temporary allotment I in which the seat will be allotted on the basis of the best fitment of the rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidate.
- Candidates who shall be allotted seat in the 1st temporary round must pay the admission fee of Rs.25000/- which includes (admission fee Rs.20000/-+ 5000/- University registration fee). The document verification will be done of the selected candidates.
- The document verification will be done at the nodal centre. Candidates have to report to the at the assigned Nodal Centre in schedule date and time with the necessary documents as prescribed by OJEE.
- Then the Temporary Allotment II will be done for the newly registered candidates. It will be done as per the schedule which will be published on the official website and newspapers. The information of Temporary Allotment II shall be intimated through SMS On the registered mobile number of the registered candidates.
- After that, the candidate needs to repeat the same procedure as in the Temporary seat allotment I.
- The third allotment will be the final seat allotment in the counselling round for the seat allotment. In this, all candidates, those who have previously allotted will get final allotment with some newly allocated candidates.
- The final seat allotment will be seen on the official website of OJEE at ojee.nic.in
Candidates will be able to download the final allotment letter from the official website.
List of the Documents to be submitted at the Nodal Centre
After the seat allotment, candidates have to produce the original documents at the assigned nodal centre and they need to submit the photocopies of the same. Given below is the list of the common documents which have to be submitted at the centre:
- Rank Card of OJEE 2018
- Online registration slip
- HSC qualifying certificate
- Qualifying mark sheet
- Qualifying examination pass certificate
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Resident certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made