|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination conducts the web based counselling cum admissions. The counselling round is done after the declaration of the result for each course. The results for OJEE 2018 will most probably be announced 2 weeks after the commencement of the entrance examination. It will be published on the official website of OJEE at ojee.nic.in The candidates who shall successfully qualify the examination will be eligible for the counselling round for admission in the courses as selected by the candidate.
After the successful declaration of the OJEE 2018 result, candidates will be able to download the rank card from the official website of OJEE. Candidates with the valid rank card will be allowed to attend the counselling of OJEE 2018. Entrants should also note that downloading the rank card does not guarantee a seat, which is subject to availability on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination. The tentative dates of the counselling schedule of OJEE 2018 are given below. The information provided in this article is based on the previous year information. The details and dates will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
Tentative Dates of OJEE 2018 counselling
Given below are the expected dates for the counselling round of OJEE 2018.
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling process starts||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counselling process ends||4th week of June 2018|
Counselling of OJEE 2018
The OJEE 2018 counselling will be conducted for the first year degree courses in Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy. Integrated MBA (5 years), lateral admission to the second year engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and MCA. It also gives admission in computer applications (MCA), Business administration (MBA) and M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ M.Arch/ M. Plan.
A candidate can only seek admission only against a valid OJEE rank/ JEE main rank/ NEET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GATE/ NIMCET rank card. The minimum eligibility criteria and the information regarding the counselling procedure of OJEE 2018 will be mentioned in the information brochure of and the counselling brochure of OJEE 2018. To appear in the counselling round, candidates have to register themselves on the official website for the counselling round. After registration candidates need to fill and lock the choices. Candidates also need to submit the counselling fee. All the details regarding the OJEE 2018 counselling are discussed below.
Registration/Choice filling and locking- A candidate who wishes to take admission through OJEE 2018 counselling must register themselves on the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination at ojee.nic.in After the registration candidate will be able to pay the registration fee and fill the choices. The choices which will be filled can be changed as per the wish of the candidate. The selected choice should be locked with the help of one-time password (OTP) which will be sent by the website on the registered mobile number.
Payment of the Counselling fee of OJEE 2018- All the candidates who shall participate in the OJEE 2018 Counselling will have to pay the nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 450/- The fee can be deposited online through SBI or BILLDESK for Debit card, credit card or net banking.
In case the candidate wants to submit the registration fee through offline mode, he or she can pay the fee by SBI payment gateway which will be available in your own login in www.ojee.nic.in and deposit the money in any SBI branch. Or it can be paid Axis Bank challan copy which will be available in www.ojee.nic.in notice board and also available in all branches of Axis bank in Odisha. Candidates need to submit the fee in the Axis bank and collect the money receipt from the bank.
Document Verification- Document verification will be done at the assigned Nodal centre. All the selected candidates must produce the original documents which will be verified. One set of documents photocopies shall be submitted during the document verification at the nodal centre.
Important Instructions for OJEE 2018 Counselling
Given below are the important instructions for the candidates who shall appear in the counselling of OJEE 2018:
After doing the registration/ choice filling and locking and paying the application fee, the candidate will be allotted seat. This will the temporary allotment I in which the seat will be allotted on the basis of the best fitment of the rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidate.
- Candidates who shall be allotted seat in the 1st temporary round must pay the admission fee of Rs.25000/- which includes (admission fee Rs.20000/-+ 5000/- University registration fee). The document verification will be done of the selected candidates.
- The document verification will be done at the nodal centre. Candidates have to report at the at the assigned Nodal Centre in schedule date and time with the necessary documents as prescribed by OJEE.
- Then the Temporary Allotment II will be done for the newly registered candidates. It will be done as per the schedule which will be published on the official website and newspapers. The information of Temporary Allotment II shall be intimated through SMS On registered mobile number of the registered candidates.
- After that, the candidate needs to repeat the same procedure as in the Temporary seat allotment I.
- The third allotment will be the final seat allotment in the counselling round for the seat allotment. In this, all candidates, those who have previously allotted will get final allotment with some newly allocated candidates.
- The final seat allotment will be seen on the official website of OJEE at ojee.nic.in
Candidates will be able to download the final allotment letter from the official website.
List of the Documents to be submitted at the Nodal Centre
After the seat allotment, candidates have to produce the original documents at the assigned nodal centre and they need to submit the photocopies of the same. Given below is the list of the common documents which have to be submitted at the centre:
- Rank Card of OJEE 2018
- Online registration slip
- HSC qualifying certificate
- Qualifying mark sheet
- Qualifying examination pass certificate
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Resident certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made