OU MBA Evening College Admission 2019 – The application form for OU MBA Evevning Admission 2019 has been released online at ouadmissions.com. The OU MBA Evevning 2019 Application form has been released in the pdf format. Last date to submit the application form is September 13, 2019. The candidates are offered admission to MBA (Technology Management) Evening and MBA (Part-Time) Evening on the basis of TS-ICET 2019 rank. Those who did not qualified TS ICET 2019 can appear for the OU MBA evening 2019 entrance exam which is going to be held on September 15, 2019. Check more details onOU MBA Evening College 2019 Admission from this page.
OU MBA Evening College Admission 2019
Osmania University is one of the oldest and largest institutions of quality education in Hyderabad. The institute is a multi-faculty, multi-campus, residential and affiliating University. The objective of its MBA programme is turn out future managers who would meet the dynamic needs of the industry.
OU MBA Evening Admisison 2019 Dates: Candidates can check the schedule for OU MBA Evening Admission 2019 from the table below.
|OU MBA Evening College Admission 2019||Imporatant Dates|
|Last date of Application||13 Sep 2019 (by 4:00 PM)|
|Entrance Test (MBA in Technology Management: Evening)||15 Sep 2019|
OU MBA Evening Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form for evening MBA courses at OU is available on their official website candidates can visit the official website to avail the application form. Candidates can download the application form using the direct link below:
Application Form: Click Here to download OU MBA Evening 2019 Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U., Hyderabad”.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- After filling-in details in the application go through the details and check for errors.
- If there are no mistakes in the details filled in the form then the candidates are required to send the application to the Director at
Directorate of Admissions,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 (T.S.),
Ph. No. 040-27090136
- Along with the Application form, candidates need to submit the following: Degree certificate or Provisional certificate of the qualifying examination, D.D. for Rs. 1500/-, Service Certificate(s) from the Employer, ICR Summary Sheet.
Selection Process of Evening MBA at OU
MBA (Technology Management: Evening)
The candidates will have to appear for an entrance test which is conducted by Osmania University for admissions in its 2-year MBA (evening) programme in Technology Management. Candidates will get a rank in accordance with their score in the exam. The candidates will be admitted on the basis of their ranks secured in the entrance test.
In the case of a tie in the rank the order of merit will be decided on the basis of following.
- Marks Secured in Part-A of entrance test
- Age of Candidate (older candidate is given priority)
- Percentage of marks scored by the candidate in qualifying examinations.
MBA (Evening: Part-Time)
Admission in the 3-year part time MBA (evening) programme for working executives will be on the basis their rank in TS ICET-2019. Candidates will be called for admission process on basis of their TS ICET-2019 rank through spot admission. Candidates need to submit the original certificate of their TS ICET-2019 hall ticket and rank card for the admission process.
Eligibility Criteria of OU MBA Evening
Candidates should fulfil the following eligibility to apply for the Evening MBA programme.
- Candidates need to have bachelor’s degree certificate from Osmania University or any other recognised University with 50% or above aggregate marks for unreserved category and 45% or above aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates to apply for MBA (3 years evening programme).
- Candidates need to have bachelor’s degree certificate from Osmania University or any other recognised University with 45% or above aggregate marks for unreserved category and a passing certificate for SC/ST candidates to apply for MBA Technology Management (2 years evening programme).
- The candidate seeking admission in 2-year MBA (evening) programme in Technology Management must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University.
- The candidate seeking admission 3-year MBA (evening) programme must qualify in the TS ICET-2019 entrance examination and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University.
- Candidates must have 2 years of experience as per the following conditions.
- Candidates must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial/ Administrative position in any organisation with the bachelor’s degree. or
- Officers / Executive / Engineers working with any government / quasi-govt / autonomous bodies /local authorities with post-bachelor’s degree and experience of two years. or
- Officers of the Defence Forces/establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience with a bachelor’s degree.
Candidates may need to submit their no objection certificate from the present employer. The working experience of two years should be completed as on the date of admission into MBA Technology Management programme.
Admit Card Details
The admit card will be made available on the official website of OU. All the candidates who have successfully registered for the exam would be able to download the admit card. The admit card will have the basic details of the candidate along with the venue of the entrance test. Candidates need to carry to the admit card to the exam centre along with a valid id proof.
Exam Pattern of OU MBA Entrance Exam
The Entrance test will be a written test conducted by Osmania University itself. The paper will be an objective type of 100 marks. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The test will be divided into 2 parts, Part A and Part B. Marking Scheme of the paper is provided in the table.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum mark per question||Total Marks|
|Business Knowledge and Current Affairs||40||1||40|
Syllabus of the Entrance Test
Business Knowledge and Current Affairs: The section will have questions of General Awareness about socio-economic issues, business issues and scientific knowledge.
Numerical Ability: This section will have basic numerical questions from Ratios and proportions, Numbers and divisibility, LCM, GCM, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Partnerships, Time & Distance, Time and Work, Areas and Volumes, Mean Median and Mode, Simple problems on Probability.
Grammar: This section will have questions from grammar and vocabulary in day to day communication as well as grammar in business context.
Result of the Entrance Test
The result will be declared by the university. Candidates will be given a rank on basis of their score in the entrance test. Candidates will be called for the counselling process on the basis of their rank in the entrance test.
Counselling Process of Evening MBA programme
All the candidates called for the counselling process are required to be present in person in the counselling process. They need to bring the following documents for the counselling process.
- MBA (TM ) Entrance Test-2019/TS-ICET Hall ticket.
- MBA (TM ) Entrance Test-2019/TS-ICET Rank Card.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Memoranda of the marks of qualifying degree examination.
- Locals may need an id proof and bonafide certificates from colleges. Non-locals may need a 10 years residence certificate of parents and Employee certificate from employer.
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth (D.O.B) for SC/ST/BC certificates.
- Service and no objection certificate from the employer.
- Required fee.
- 85% of the available seats for admission in every course are reserved for the Local candidates in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats which are open to both local and non-locals. The seats will be filled as per the reservation which was applicable on 85% local candidates.
For part time MBA evening admissions.
The seats are reserved as mentioned in the table.
|Category||Reservation (In percentage)|
Notice for OU MBA Evening Admission 2019
Official Website: ouadmissions.com
Download OU MBA Evening College Admission 2019 Information Brochure: Download Here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.