M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017 – University College of Engineering, Osmania University has released notification for admission to 6 semesters Part Time Post Graduates (M.E / M.Tech PTPG) courses from eligible candidates having one year post qualification experience in the following disciplines. Interested candidates cam read the complete details of M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017 such as application from, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017
University College of Engineering, Osmania University offers admission to the Part Time Post Graduates (M.E / M.Tech PTPG) courses (Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering) for the academic year 2017-2018. Separate application should be submitted for each department in which admission is sought. The complete details of M.E/ M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of submission||25 May 2017|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.500/- Cash respectively (in person only)||31 May 2017|
|Display of Provisional List of Eligible candidates for Entrance Test||19 Jun 2017|
|Issue of Hall Tickets in respective Dept.||29 & 30 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Results||15 July 2017|
|Counseling date for I phase||22 Jul 2017|
|Counseling date for II phase||29 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Class Work||to be announced later|
Application Form of M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017 is available on the official website of University. Interested candidates can download the application form for M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2017 at www.uceou.edu/ www.osmania.ac.in as per the schedule. Candidates can also download the application form through the direct link, which is given below.
The application form duly filled in, should reach the Principal, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 (T.S) in person or by post, on or before 25 May 2017 (Thursday) by 5.00 p.m.
The filled in application form dispatched through post is to be super scribed “Application for Part Time P.G. Admission in_________________________Course 2017-2018”.
Each application must be accompanied by Registration fee in the form of a D.D for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of “Director, CEEP-Admissions, O.U.” payable at Hyderabad.
Lists of documents to be attached with application form : (Only attested true copies)
- Degree/Provisional Certificate B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/AMIETE.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate. (If applicable)
- Valid Community Certificate as per the State Govt. Rules in force.
- Service Certificate and permission letter from the employer.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or its equivalent)\
- Memorandum of Marks of the B.E. Examination/ M.Sc./M.C.A./AMIE/AMIETE.
- Conduct certificate issued by the Principal of the college concerned/Head of the Department / Organization / Institution where working.
For M.E./M.Tech (Part-Time) programmes – 6 Semester (3 years) in CE, CSE, ECE, EE and ME
- B.E/B.Tech of any Recognized University in the Concerned discipline, or its equivalent.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.
- For M.Tech (CSE) with specialization in (Computer Science & Engineering) B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engg./Tech. (or) Equivalent Masters Degree, in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA (or) Equivalent.
Minimum of one years experience, as on 30th June 2017, reckoned from the date of qualifying degree.
Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be issued by respective offices of the Department as per the schedule given above.
Results of Entrance Test will be displayed on respective Department Notice Board as per the schedule given above. It will also be made available on College/University website at www.uceou.edu/ www.osmania.ac.in.
Admissions to all programmes will be based on the performance at the entrance test. Candidates who secure a minimum of 36% marks in the Entrance Test under General and Backward Class category and 15% marks under the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category will be considered for admission. In case of a tie at the entrance test, date of birth will be considered and the older candidate will be considered for admission first.
Tentative Seat Matrix for various M.E. / M.Tech.(PTPG) Programmes in Engineering for the academic year 2017-2018 is given below
Click Here for Official Notice.