OUAT 2019 Admit Card is available for download. It is issued by Orissa University of Agriculture And Technology. Registered candidates can download OUAT Admit Card 2019 online at ouat.nic.in or lokaseba-odisha.in. In order to get the admit card candidates need to log in using their registration id and password. Candidates are individually sent the OUAT 2019 Admit card for the exam individually via post. To know more about OUAT 2019 Admit Card related details, a candidate can read this article provided below.
OUAT 2019 Admit Card
The exam centre, once appearing on the Admit card will not be changed at the later stage under any circumstances. So, make sure carefully provide your choice with the University. Candidates can get to know the important dates related to OUAT 2019 Hall Ticket from below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||06 May 07 May to 19 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||19 May 2019|
Dates for Agro-Polytechnic Passout Students of OUAT Only
|Admit Card||15 to 26 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||26 May 2019|
Admit Card: (Process Over!)
How to Download OUAT Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below to download their OUAT 2019 Hall Ticket.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the OUAT Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their user id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, a candidate can download their OUAT Admit Card.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the test.
Documents to Carry to OUAT 2019 Test Center
On the day of the exam, a candidate will be required to carry a hard copy of the Admit card, along with ID proof. As an identity proof, a candidate can carry any one of the following
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the School/College last attended
- Passport or Nationalized Bank Passbook with a photograph.
OUAT 2019 Examination Pattern
Once the OUAT 2019 application process has been completed up until the retrieval of the admit cards for the exam, a candidate will be able to focus on preparing for OUAT 2019. To start preparing, a candidate will require to familiarize oneself with the exam pattern and the syllabus. As per the syllabus is concerned, the University clearly specifies that the exam will be coming from Class 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics./Biology subjects. Whereas, for the mental aptitude, a candidate can practice the same from authentic materials. Candidates can have a look at the OUAT 2019 Exam Pattern from below:
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Negative Marking||No such scheme applicable|
|Marks Each Section||50 marks|
OUAT 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates will be given the option for appearing in OUAT 2019 from any of the following exam centers, as mentioned below. Note that, this was last years exam venue. If any changes this year, it will be updated accordingly.
General Instructions Of OUAT 2019
The candidates candidature is purely provisional and is subject to the completion of all the relevant following of rules and regulations regarding the exam. The important instruction to be followed are.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam premises once the exam has commenced.
- Every candidate is advised to reach the exam venue at least an hour prior to the exam commencement time.
- A candidate should carry admit cards and an identity proof necessary to the exam centre. Failing to produce any of these things, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must mark their response with a Black ballpoint pen only.
- Use of any unfair means will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the exam venue until the authorities are done conducting the exam.
- Once the admit card has been issued for the exam, a candidate will be advised to visit the exam venue prior to the actual exam date.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.