Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has issued a notification for Admission into Diploma Course in Agro-Polytechnic (Agriculture Science, Animal Science, Horticulture Science and Fishery Science) under OUAT for the Academic Session, 2018-19. Candidates can check complete details of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for admission into above Diploma Course. The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination on 50:50 basis. The process of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018:
|Availability of Online Application form||25 Jun 2018|
|Submission of Application online||16 Jul 2018|
|Availability of intimation letter through OUAT website||25 Jul 2018|
|Counseling and admission||09 & 10 Aug 2018|
Notice: Click here to check Admission notice for Diploma course in Agro Polytechnic.
Rank List / Rank Card 2018
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will announce the rank list of candidates for admission in to Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic 2018-19. Candidates can check their name in the list on the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology or by a direct link will be posted on this page.
Result: Click Here to check the Intimation cum rank card for Agro Polytechnic Students for UG
Admission – 2018.
Application Form 2018
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released the online application form for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018. Interested candidates are advised that Before filling in the Admission Form, please go through the eligibility criteria. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2018.
The candidates can download the diploma in Agro-Polytechnic prospectus 2018-19 from the official website. The candidates can have access to application from by visiting the website www.ouat.nic.in or from the link given above. The candidates are advised not to send hard copy of application form and documents to the university.
The candidate has to pay Rs. 750/- (Rupees six hundred only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra). Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded to under any circumstances.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of submission of online Application Form:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth
- Mark sheet of +2 Science
- Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Challenged certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with odia as a subject in 10th standard ).
Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Enrolment slip
Note – 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.
Students having +2 Science with minimum of 50% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional are eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate Must have completed 17 (seventeen) years of age by December 31, 2018 (Born on or before 31.12.2001).
- The seats reserved for SC & ST candidates separately are not interchangeable.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST/GCH/P.H. candidates falling vacant shall be filled up by candidates from unreserved category on the basis of merit.
- The SC, ST ( Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar) Green Card Holders and Physically handicapped candidates with certificate from Medical Board depicting a minimum of 40% disability (valid upto date of admission) will be allowed to compete with unreserved category based on general merit besides their claim for reserved seats as per their choice.
- In the event of non-production of all original required documents at the time of his /her term of admission / counselling, he / she will not be allowed to take admission.
The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination on 50:50 basis. In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the merit, the merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows.
- Candidate securing higher marks in + 2 Science/ equivalent examination.
- If candidate securing equal marks in +2 Science/ equivalent examination, then higher marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together will get the first chance.
Official website: www.lokaseba-odisha.in