Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has issued a notification for Admission into Diploma Course in Agro-Polytechnic (Agriculture Science, Animal Science, Horticulture Science and Fishery Science) under OUAT for the Academic Session, 2017-18. Candidates can check complete details of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: – Counselling schedule for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2017 has been announced. Check it below.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2017
Interested candidates can apply for admission into above Diploma Course. The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination on 50:50 basis. The process of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2017 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Expected Schedule of Events
|Application form submission||05 Jul 2017|
|Last date for receiving of application form by post||20 Jul 2017|
|Availability of intimation letter through OUAT website||08 Aug 2017|
|Counseling and admission||17 Aug to 18 Aug 2017|
Counselling Schedule 2017
The counseling for Admission into Diploma Course in Agro-Polytechnic for the Academic Session 2017-18 will be conducted in the Dr. M. S. Swaminathan Conference Hall, 2nd floor, OUAT Administrative Building , Bhubaneswar-3 as per detail Programme given below. The Intimation-cum-Rank Card shall be available only to the eligible candidates for different categories as mentioned below, from website www.ouat.nic.in and https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
To Download Intimation cum Rank Card – Click Here
This intimation is not ensuring any seat but only to attend the counseling for admission. Admission depends on availability of seat and the candidates’ eligibility after verification of original documents.
Admission Board reserves the right to deny admission to any candidate who has submitted wrong information in Application Form to get higher rank for admission.
Candidate seeking admission into Diploma Course in Agro-Polytechnic under OUAT based on their merit should bring Demand Draft of Rs.7574/-(Seven thousand five hundred seventy four only) of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “COMPTROLLER, OUAT, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. Payment can also be made by SBI Collect through Net Banking facility available in Counseling Hall.
The candidates are required to produce copy of downloaded Intimation letter-cum-Rank card, Application Form, all the certificates and mark sheet in original and one set of Xerox copy along with the requisite admission fees in shape of Demand Draft as mentioned above .
Application Form 2017
Interested candidates are advised that Before filling in the Admission Form, please go through the eligibility criteria. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
- Application process is over…!!!
The candidates can download the diploma in Agro-Polytechnic prospectus 2017-18 from the official website.the candidates can have access to application from by visiting the website www.ouat.nic.in or from the link given above.the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of application form and documents to the university.
The candidate has to pay Rs. 600.00 (Rupees six hundred only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra). Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded to under any circumstances
Documents to be uploaded at the time of submission of online Application Form:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth
- Mark sheet of +2 Science
- Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Challenged certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with odia as a subject in 10th standard ).
Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Enrolment slip
Note – 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.
Students having +2 Science with minimum of 50% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional are eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate Must have completed 17 (seventeen) years of age by 31 Dec 2017(Born on or before 31.12.2000).
Rank List / Rank Card 2017
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will announce the rank list of candidates for admission in to Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic 2017-18. Candidates can check their name in the list on the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology or by a direct link will be posted on this page.
- Link will be available here..!!!
- The seats reserved for SC & ST candidates separately are not interchangeable.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST/GCH/P.H. candidates falling vacant shall be filled up by candidates from unreserved category on the basis of merit.
- The SC, ST ( Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar) Green Card Holders and Physically handicapped candidates with certificate from Medical Board depicting a minimum of 40% disability (valid upto date of admission) will be allowed to compete with unreserved category based on general merit besides their claim for reserved seats as per their choice.
- In the event of non-production of all original required documents at the time of his /her term of admission / counselling, he / she will not be allowed to take admission.
The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination on 50:50 basis. In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the merit, the merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows.
- Candidate securing higher marks in + 2 Science/ equivalent examination.
- If candidate securing equal marks in +2 Science/ equivalent examination, then higher marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together will get the first chance.
Candidates can also refer the last year Information Brochure of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission.