OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 – Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released the application form for Admission into Diploma Course in Agro-Polytechnic (Agriculture Science, Animal Science, Horticulture Science, and Fishery Science) under OUAT for the Academic Session, 2020-21. Candidates selection will be done on the basis of secured marks in HSC, Candidates will be able to check complete details of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: The online application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020
Interested candidates will be able to apply for admission into the Diploma Course from the official website (ouat.nic.in). The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination. The process of OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Revised Schedule for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020:
|Availability of Application Online||20 Nov 2020|
|Submission of Application||10 Dec 2020|
|Compliance for any correction by e-mail||to be announced|
|Availability of intimation letter through OUAT|
|to be announced|
|Counselling-cum-admission||to be announced|
|Orientation Programme and Commencement of|
class in respective centre
|to be announced|
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has released the online application form for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020. Interested candidates are advised that Before filling in the Admission Form, please go through the eligibility criteria. Incomplete form in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission. The candidates can access to fill the application form by visiting the website (ouat.nic.in). The candidates are advised not to send hard copy of application form and documents to the university.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020.
The candidate has to pay Rs. 750/- (Rupees six hundred only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded to under any circumstances.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of submission of online Application Form:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of 10th standard showing date of birth
- Mark sheet of +2 Science
- Certificate of +2 Science
- SC/ST/Green Card / Ph. Challenged certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with odia as a subject in 10th standard ).
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Enrolment slip
Note – 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future use at the time of admission.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students having +2 Science with a minimum of 45% mark in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST/PH) including extra optional are eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate Must have completed 17 (seventeen) years of age.
- Those who have passed H.S.C./Equivalent Examination with Odia as M.I.L. (These candidate need not submit the Residential Certificate) from any school/ institution of Odisha.
- Those who do not have Odia as M .I. L., but whose parents are permanent residents of Odisha must furnish evidence of such permanent residency in the form of a certificate from the Revenue Officer
- Those who do not have Odia as M.I.L but whose parents are not permanent residents of Odisha, but serving under the Govt. of Odisha/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Odisha. The candidate must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Head of the Office /Institution where his/her parent(s) is/are working.
- Odia candidates permanently residing outside Odisha must furnish a certificate in support of their Odisha origin either from their Employer / Tahasildar / District Magistrate of the District in which he/she is residing. Certificate to this effect can also be submitted from the Tahasildar / District Magistrate of their native place Odisha.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination. In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the merit, the merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows.
- Candidate securing higher marks in + 2 Science/ equivalent examination.
- If candidate securing equal marks in +2 Science/ equivalent examination, then higher marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together will get the first chance.
The candidate who claims for reservation category should upload the relevant certificate issued from competent authority with online application Form and it will be verified with original at the time of counselling – cum – Admission. If a candidate does not upload the relevant document for the claim in a category then he/she will not be entitled for that claim and the benefits. At the time of admission candidate producing the documents that are forged/tampered in any form shall be debarred from admission.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 Merit List / Result
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will announce the merit list of candidates for admission in to Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic 2020. Candidates can check their name in the list on the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. The higher rank candidates will be called first for the counselling session.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Admission 2020 Seats Intake
- Reservation: SC – 8%, ST – 12%, GCH (Green Card Holder) -5%, PwD -5%
- The seats reserved for SC & ST candidates separately are not interchangeable.
- Seats reserved for SC/ST/GCH/P.H. candidates falling vacant shall be filled up by candidates from unreserved category on the basis of merit.
- The SC, ST ( Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar) Green Card Holders and Physically handicapped candidates with certificate from Medical Board depicting a minimum of 40% disability (valid upto date of admission) will be allowed to compete with unreserved category based on general merit besides their claim for reserved seats as per their choice.
- In the event of non-production of all original required documents at the time of his /her term of admission / counselling, he / she will not be allowed to take admission.
Official website: ouat.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.