OUAT Application Form 2019 – Candidates willing to apply for OUAT 2019 needs to fill and submit the application forms, prior to the last date. Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology has released the OUAT 2019 application forms on the official website i.e www.ouat.nic.in. There are OUAT 2019 Application Form A and Form B, that needs to be filled and submitted at a different point in the admission process. In order to fill and submit the online applications on time, a candidate must be ready with the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and aadhar number, along with the details of the payment gateway to make the application fee payment eventually. To know more about OUAT Application Form 2019, a candidate can keep reading this article provided below!
OUAT Application Form 2019
There are two parts to the OUAT Application Form 2019 – Form A and Form B. One, that needs to be submitted online at the time of applying for OUAT 2019, whereas the other needs to be submitted after having appeared for the exam in the counselling round in offline mode. But first, candidates will be required to go through the OUAT 2019 Application Form related important dates, as mentioned below.
|OUAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Submission of online Application Form – A||20 Feb to 02 Apr 2019|
|Correction window Opens for Form – A||03 Apr – 05 Apr 2019|
|OUAT 2019 Entrance exam date||19 May 2019 (10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m)|
|Submission application form-‘B’ (online)||27 May 2019 to 11 Jun 2019|
- Click here to Edit UG Agro Application Form-A for OUAT 2019.
- Click here to register for OUAT 2019.
- Click here to login into candidate’s portal.
How To Fill OUAT Application Form 2019 (Form A)?
Candidates can follow these instructions as listed below to complete the OUAT 2019 Application process easily.
- Start with clicking on the link provided below the table.
- Next, you will be asked to provide mobile number and email address. Make sure, you provide with a working and personal mobile number, as an OTP will be sent for verification purpose.
- After getting the mobile number and email address registered, a candidate will be asked to log in and complete the application form. A candidate will receive the login credentials over their registered email ID.
- Candidate will be then asked to choose the Examination Centre, as per their preference.
- Over the next page, a candidate will be asked to upload the signature(10-20Kb) and photograph(20-50kb) of specified measurements.
- After uploading the documents, the candidate will be required to pay off the application fee.
Application Form Fee – Rs. 1350/-
Mode Of Payment – Online( Internet Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card of any bank) or Offline(Cash in nearest Jana Seva Kendra center)
How To Fill OUAT Application Form 2019 (Form B)?
The Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology makes it important for every candidate to fill online Application Form-B within the specified period of time. Candidates will be able to find the Form B over the official website by logging in with their user id and password. The Application Form B of OUAT 2019 will be similar to Form A but will be more detailed in terms of the details that need to be filled in. The scanned copy of important documents and annexure should be upload at the time of submission of online Application Form-B:
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar, OUAT
- In case of NRI Candidates – Any of the following – Annexure 3, Passport of the sponsor, Visa/Permanent residential certificate of the sponsor, Residential proof of sponsor(electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Residential certificate (Except for candidate with Odia as a subject in 10th standard)
- SC/ST/Green Card / Persons with Disabilities certificate from the competent authority
for the respective reserved category
- Certificate And Marksheet of +2 Science.
- Certificate And Marksheet of Class 10 Standard.
Note The Following:
- 5 copies of said passport size photograph be retained with the candidate for future
use at the time of admission.
- Without 10th Standard & +2 Science mark sheets, the weightage cannot be calculated and rank cannot be determined. The application will not be considered for admission
into U.G. Courses and will be rejected.
- Invisible/blurred uploaded scanned copies of documents if received will not be taken
- Form B needs to be submitted after the appearing at the Entrance Examination.
- The scanned copy of the documents as mentioned above should be within 200KB.
- All the documents must be self-attested.