OUCET 2018 Applicatoin Form – Online Applications is invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018.
For registration, the candidates have to visit the websites www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. The registration is complete only when the candidates enter the required primary information including the number of entrance tests to be taken and the requisite registration fee is paid. The registration fee may be paid at any T.S./A.P. online centres or by using Credit / Debit Cards or by Net Banking. Once the registration is completed successfully, the candidate will receive a Registration ID, which should be preserved by the candidate for logging in to fill the online application and for future use, if any.
OUCET 2018 Application Form
The candidate has to login to website, www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth to fill and submit the Online Application. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must view and verify the application to ensure that all the entries, including the uploaded photograph and the signature, are correct. The candidate must also take a printout of the application for future reference. The candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect / inconsistent entries in the online application form. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found to be incorrect.
|Commencement of online applications||23 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||19 May 2018|
|Editing options available for the non-mandatory fields||20 & 21 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs 200/-||26 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||01 Jun 2018|
Official Website: www.osmania.ac.in.
- For mandatory fields such as Qualifiying Degree H.T. Number, Names, DoB, SSC & Inter H.T.Number the candidates has to send a mail request
with supporting documents by attaching scanned copies.
- Test Zones covers the area as Hyderabad (Alwal, Moula Ali, Mallapur) and Rangareddy (Hayatnagar, LB Nagar, Karmanghat).
- Hyderabad II (Kukatpally, Patancheru) Zone added Newly.
The registration fee for a single subject is Rs.700/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 575/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.400/- for all categories. The registration fee may be paid at any TS/AP Online Centres or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
Documents to be needed at the time of filling the application form
The candidates must be ready with following scanned copies in soft form for uploading.
- Colored Passport Photograph with maximum of 40kb size.
- Signature with maximum of 30kb size.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) with maximum of 1Mb size.
- PH Certificate (if applicable) with maximum of 1Mb size.
How to apply
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates have to first pay the application fee to fill the application form.
- After paying the application fee, candidates needs to be enter his / her payment id which is generated at the time of paying the application fee.
- At the application form page, enter the asked details carefully and correctly.
- Upload the images in the require format.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Download the application form page and take print out for the future references.