OUCET Application Form – The name of OUCET has been changed to Common Post Graduation Entrance Tests (CPGET). The application form for the same is now available. The mode of application remains the same. The eligibility criteria to fill the application form is also the same. The candidate has to login to website, http://www.ouadmissions.com or http://www.osmania.ac.in using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth to fill and submit the Online Application.
Latest: OUCET is now CPGET. Click here to know the latest details.
OUCET Application Form
Before submitting the online application, the candidate must view and verify the application to ensure that all the entries, including the uploaded photograph and the signature, are correct. The candidate must also take a printout of the application for future reference. The candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect/inconsistent entries in the online application form. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found to be incorrect.
|Date of commencement of online registration & submission of applications||29 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||30 May 2019|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-||08 Jun 2019|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.2000/-||11 Jun 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to access the application form.
OUCET Application Fee
Last year the registration fee for a single subject is Rs.700/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 575/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.400/- for all categories. The registration fee may be paid at any TS/AP Online Centres or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
Documents to be needed at the time of filling the application form
The candidates must be ready with following scanned copies in soft form for uploading.
- Colored Passport Photograph with a maximum of 40kb size.
- Signature with a maximum of 30kb size.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) with a maximum of 1Mb size.
- PH Certificate (if applicable) with a maximum of 1Mb size.
How to apply For OUCET
The application form for OUCET will be made available online on the official website to apply for the same candidates will have to register themselves first only after which they can fill in and submit the application form.
Registration: To register candidates will have to visit the official website and click on to register as a new user. Provide your Name, Email and phone number to register. Submit the details to create user id and password that will be sent on your registered email or number.
Application form filling: The application form is to be then filled in by the candidates by using the login credentials. Follow the steps below to apply,
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates have to first pay the application fee to fill the application form.
- After paying the application fee, candidates need to enter his / her payment id which is generated at the time of paying the application fee.
- At the application form page, enter the asked details carefully and correctly.
- Upload the images in the required format.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Download the application form page and take print out for the future references.
OUCET Test Centers
The test centers for OUCET might change although the test centers as per last year are provided below for candidates to check accordingly.
- Test Zones covers the area as Hyderabad (Alwal, Moula Ali, Mallapur) and Rangareddy (Hayatnagar, LB Nagar, Karmanghat).
- Hyderabad II (Kukatpally, Patancheru) Zone added Newly.
OUCET Application Form Correction
As for now there is no provision for correction of application form for OUCET. Candidates must fill the application form correctly with all authentic details. There may not be an opportunity provided to canidates for form correction later. Although in case of any updates as per official website it will be updated on this page.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.