|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
PAET 2018 application form will be released by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab. The PAET 2018 application form is likely to be available from the month of July 2018. Candidates will have register and submit their application online. The PAET application form will be available on the official website. The purpose of conducting Punjab Aayush Entrance Test 2018 is to determine merit for candidates seeking admission in BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses. Candidates who wish to appear in the Punjab Ayush Entrance Test should register themselves for this examination through the PAET 2018 Application Form.
Date of availability of PAET 2018 application form is expected in July 2018.
PAET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can submit the application fees while filing their online form through online mode of fee payment such as net banking or by using credit/debit card. Do not submit the application fees through any other payment mode. GRAU will reject application form of those candidates, who due to any reason fail to deposit the application fee. Those who are interested in applying for PAET 2018 can get complete details about the PAET 2018 application form here. The table below comprises of important events and their tentative schedule regarding the PAET 2018 exam.
|Availability of Online Application Form and E-Prospectus||First week of July 2018|
|Last date for the Submission of Application Form||Last week of 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Third week of August 2018|
|Examination Date||Second or Third week of August 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Within a week after the Examination|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at www.graupunjab.org.
Candidates will be able to fill their application form for PAET 2018 online. The registration of the candidates will be done in two stages Registration Part-I & II. The first stage is where the applicant provides all the important details in the application. In the part-II of registration process candidates will pay the application fees. The application fees will be different for reserved and general category candidates. Last year, the application fees for the general category candidates was Rs. 4500/-. Whereas the candidates belonging to reserved category paid Rs. 3000/-.
|Amount to be paid||Rs. 4500/-||Rs. 3000|
PAET 2018 Application Form: Important Instructions
Candidates who wish to appear for PAET 2018 exam need to fill the PAET 2018 application form. Here are few points that the applicants should keep in mind while filing the PAET 2018 application form online.
- Do not submit multiple application forms. Submit only one application form.
- Those who are registering themselves for PAET must be above 17 years of age.
- Note down registration id somewhere safe.
- Enter correct contact details such as contact number and email id information. This is because registration id of the candidate will also be communicated on the contact details provided by the candidate.
- Those who successfully submit their application forms will be able to download their admit cards tentatively in the month of August.
- Fill the application form before the last date of applying
- Enter Date of Birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy.
- The photograph and signatures for online application form should not be more than 25KB
- Have at least 3 photocopies of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Take a printout of the payment receipt made for the application form.
- Keep mark sheets and various other documents handy while filing the PAET 2018 application form.
PAET 2018 Application Form: Important Details
Candidates while filling their online application form for PAET 2018 will enter certain important details that are mandatory. These details are.
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address
- Mobile number
- Annual income for all resources
- Resident state
- Aadhar Number
- Area belonging to- Rural/ Urban
Insofar, official details of PAET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as GRAU Punjab releases PAET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.