Patna University Admission Form 2019 – Candidates who want to pursue various Undergraduate and Post – Graduate Course, they will be required to fill Online Application Form. The admission form will be made available over the official website of Panjab University which is www.patnauniversity.ac.in. Candidates will be required to first register themselves and then after the registration process, candidates will be able to fill Patna University Application Form. Candidates are required to fill the personal details, communication details and academic qualification details in Patna University Admission Form. To grasp more information about Patna University Admission Form 2019, candidates can go through this article.
Patna University Admission Form 2019
Candidates can edit the application form by contacting the authorities via e-mail. However, candidates must keep in mind that they should read all the instructions mentioned in the application form very carefully before submitting the Application Form. For more information about Patna University Admission Form, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Last date of receipt of applications for re-admission in the University office||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application form under quota from the Colleges / Departments / Institutes in the University Office||3rd week of Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for Patna University 2019 Admission Form www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
Patna University Admission Form Fee 2019
Candidates must note that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information so it might get changed as per the wish of the governing authority. Candidates can check the table mentioned below for the same:
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply for Patna University 2019?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to apply for Patna University Undergraduate and Post – Graduate Courses. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to first visit the official website which is www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- Step 2: Then, they are required to click on the link Online Payment for Entrance Examination.
- Step 3: After clicking on the above-mentioned link, candidates will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User”.
- Step 4: If the candidates is a registered user, then they can enter their Login ID and Password.
- Step 5: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he / she will be required to enter Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- Step 6: After entering all these details, candidates will get a link on the e-mail and an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
Filling up of Online Application Form:
- After getting registered, candidates will be required using that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidates will be able to fill the Application Form.
- Candidates will then have to enter their name, parent’s name, religion, nationality, date of birth etc. Candidates will be then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- After that, candidates will have to pay the Application Fee. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. After submitting the application form, candidates can take a printout of their filled Application Form.
Documents required in order to fill Patna University Admission Form 2019
Candidates are required to keep some documents ready beforehand in order to fill Patna University Admission Form.
- Original TC / CLC
- Original Marks Sheet of 10+2 Examination
- Migration Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Affidavit for a gap year
Important Instructions for e-receipt or payment of Patna University Admission Form 2019
There are some instructions which candidates have to follow at the time of payment of online application form. The instructions are given as below:
- After reaching on to the payment page, please select the mode of payment carefully.
- It is advised not to cancel / refresh payment page while processing.
- After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- Candidate can check the Transaction Status from “view previous transactions” tab after 24hrs.
Question- I did not receive OTP or the OTP was received after a long time.
Ans- The web application will allow you to activate your account in 2 ways, one through OTP received on your mobile number and second via e-mail that you will receive. Click on the activation link on the email received in order to activate your account.
Question-What to do when unable to fill/submit my form?
Ans- The performance these websites depend upon the simultaneous user present or active at a particular time. To avoid this, you can use a good internet connection or try again in the non – peak hours.
Question- Is it important to register, submit the application form and make the payment for it in one go?
Ans- There is no such restriction, You may register yourself you will receive your application id with help of application id and mobile no. you may login any time and submit the form. Make sure that after submitting the form you check it once and cross- check every detail entered and then proceed for the payment.
Question- After submission of form, I got logged out or disconnected, what to do?
Ans- The web application allows you to login via Application ID and Mobile Number any time after the registration. In case, by chance you are logged out you can login again and proceed without any form.
Question- After making the payment, got an error and payment deducted from my account and my form shows payment status as unpaid? What to do?
Ans. In such cases, first check your account to confirm if the amount is really deducted from your account. If it shows deducted and payment status is unpaid on the form, then please report this via email to [email protected] along with other details such as application id, name, mobile number, date and time of your payment and payment mode. In most of the cases such payments gets reverted to the source payment method within 2-3 working days. please wait for maximum 2 working days or the same, in the problem still persist please contact via mail.
Question- How to get E-Receipt after filling University online application forms?
Ans- Please click on the “View Demo” button in Instruction for making payment and E-Receipt instructions on the Patna University Online Powered by SabPaisa.
Question- What is SabPaisa Transaction Id?
Ans- SabPaisa Transaction Id is a Unique Id No generated after the successful payment of your fee, keep this Transaction Id for future reference ( to get an online admit card).
Official website: www.patnauniversity.ac.in.