Patna University Application Form 2020 – The last date to apply for UG, PG, Diploma programmes have been extended. Now, the candidates can submit application form for UG programmes till October 05, 2020. On the other hand, the application form for PG and Diploma programmes can be submitted till November 30, 2020. The interested candidates can fill Patna University application form 2020 online at puonline.co.in. The application form is available for various UG, PG, Diploma / Certificate courses such as BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, LLM, PG Diploma in Computer Applications etc. To submit Patna University application form 2020, the candidates have to register, fill the details in the form, upload the images, pay the application fee, and take the printout of the form. Check more information regarding Patna University application form 2020 from this page.
– Last date to apply for MA, M.Sc, M.Com has been extended upto November 30, 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
– Patna University has extended the last date of online submission of the application form for LLB, October 31, 2020. Check the notice below.
Patna University Application Form 2020
It is to be noted that the candidates can change the details in the application form before the payment is done. After the payment of the application fee, no modification in the details is possible. Check the important dates regarding Patna University application form 2020 from the table given below.
|Commencement of Application form submission||30 Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form for UG programmes|
|Last date to submit PG and Diploma programmes|
30 Nov 2020
|Last date of the submission of quota form by the college|
in the university office
|Last date of admission of all courses including quota|
|Start of application submission for re-admission|
|Last date of receipt application for re-admission in the university office|
|Last date to re-admission|
Patna University Application Form Last Date to Apply Extended
For MA, M.Sc, M.Com
Click here to download the Notice
The last date to apply for Patna University admission 2020 has been extended again. Now, the last date to apply for UG programmes is August 31, 2020 and the last date to apply for PG and Diploma programmes is September 21, 2020. The last date to apply has been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic and Bihar floods.
Click Here to download the full notice.
Patna University Application Form 2020 Application Fee
At the time of filling the application form online, candidate need to pay some fee for the application. Candidates should note that the amount mentioned here is based on as per last year information so it might be changed as per the rule of the governing authority. If any changes will be done we will let you know. Candidates can check the table mentioned below for previous year application fee:
Mode of Payment: Candidates will pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. No other mode will be accepted.
Patna University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Every programme has their different eligibility criteria. Candidates are required to check the eligibility first first before going to fill the application form. This eligibility is given as per the course that candidate will choose and there are number of the courses which is offered by the Patna University. You can get have an idea about the eligibility from the last year notice. Candidates can check the eligibility of some courses is give below:
For LL.M – LL.B recognized by BCI
For P.G. Diploma in Public Administration – Graduation in any discipline
For Master of Business Administration (MBA) –
- Composite marks obtained by the candidate at the national entrance examination conducted by any one of the five institutions, namely CAT(conducted by IIMS), JMET(conducted by IITs), MAT (conducted AIMA) and ATMA(conducted AIMS), or the test prescribed for the purpose from time to time
- Group discussion carrying 200 marks
- Personal interview carrying 200 marks. The MAT score of September, December month of the immediate previous year and February & May month of the current of admission to be MBA programme shall be considered valid.
For M.Sc. Chemistry – Must be a graduate with Bachelor Honours Degree in the subject concerned
In order to check the detailed structure of Patna University Admission 2020 Undergraduate, Post – Graduate and other courses. Click Here to check the detailed structure as per the last year, candidate can use this structure for their reference purpose.
Documents required in order to fill Patna University Application Form 2020
There are some documents which will be needed at the time of filling the application form. All the information in the application form should be as per the following documents. Candidates are required to keep some documents ready in order to fill Patna University Application Form. These documents are given as follows:
- Original TC / CLC
- Original Marks Sheet of 10+2 Examination
- Migration Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Affidavit for a gap year
Patna University Application Form 2020 Guidelines to Upload Images
The applicants are required to upload scanned copies of photo and signature in the application form. The specifications for the same are provided below.
|Dimensions||150 x 180 pixels||75 x 250 pixels|
|File size||less than 50 KB||less than 20 KB|
Instructions for Photograph
- It must be a recent passport size coloured photograph.
- Make sure the background is light-coloured, preferably white.
- The candidate must look straight in the camera.
- Avoid red-eye.
- If the candidate wears glasses, ensure that there is no reflection and eyes are clearly visible.
- Hats, caps and dark glasses are not allowed. Religions headwear is allowed, provided face of the candidate is not covered.
Instructions for Signature
- Signature must be done on a white paper.
- Black ink pen must be used for signature.
Patna University Application Form 2020 Important Guidelines
The applicants can go through important instructions regarding Patna University Application Form 2020 here.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and email id.
- One mobile number and email id can be used for one registration only.
- After payment of application fee, form cannot be edited. Hence, make sure to verify all the details in the application form before making payment.
- Keep scanned copy of photo and signature ready before applying.
- After submission of application form, take a print out of the same. Printed copy of form along with self-attested copies of academic records (marksheets, passing certificates, Transfer Certificate etc) and other documents (caste certificate, quota certificate, PwD certificate etc) must be kept safe for production to the University when asked.
How to apply for Patna University Application Form 2020?
The application form of the Patna University Admission 2020 will be available on its official website. Candidate need to fill that form after ensuring about their eligibility criteria. Candidates will have to follow some steps in order to apply for Patna University Undergraduate and Post – Graduate Courses. The steps are given below:
For Registration: Some steps which have to follow at the time of registration are given as follows:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website of University which is patnauniversity.ac.in
- Step 2: Then, candidates are required to click on the link Online Payment for Entrance Examination of Patna University
- Step 3: After clicking on the above-mentioned link, a new window will open . Candidates will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User”
- Step 4: If the candidates is a registered user, then they can enter with their Login ID and Password.
- Step 5: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he / she will be required to enter their Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- Step 6: After entering all these details, candidates will get a link on the e-mail and an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
Procedure of Online Application Form:
- After getting registered successfully, candidates will be required using that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidates will be able to fill the Application Form.
- Candidates will then have to enter their name, parent’s name, religion, nationality, date of birth etc. Candidates will be then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the instructions
- After that, candidates will have to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. After submitting the application form, candidates can take a printout of their filled application form for future reference
Important Instructions for e-receipt or payment of Patna University Application Form 2020
There are some points which a candidate should kept in mind before paying the application fee. These are some instructions which have to follow by the candidate at the time of payment of the application fee. These instructions are given as follows:
- After reaching on to the payment page, please select the mode of payment carefully.
- It is advised not to cancel / refresh payment page while processing.
- After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- Candidate can check the Transaction Status from “view previous transactions” tab after 24 hrs.
If the application amount is deducted from the bank account but is not paid to the University, report to University via [email protected] The email must include application id, mobile number and payment reference no.
Patna University Admission 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who complete their registration successfully, only they can download their admit card from the official website of the University. It is important to keep in mind that the admit card is a important document which should have with candidate at the examination center. Patna University will release the admit card for Undergraduate and Post – Graduate Courses in the online mode only. The admit card contains the important instructions and details regarding the examination like date and venue of exam, exam center, slot, instructions etc. It should be noted that some things should be carried by the candidate at the time of examination. These are as follows:
- A printed hard copy of admit card
- Government verified IDs proof
- A photograph should be attested on the admit card
Patna University Application Form 2020 FAQs
Question 1. Without giving the entrance of Patna University, can admission be taken in graduation with the help of the 12th percentage?
Answer – No, without giving entrance examination you will not get admission in the Patna University. You will have to give examination and should qualify that test to get admission.
Answer– First you will have to fill the online application form on the official website. After the form filling that will be done, there will be an examination held in which you have to appear at venue.
Answer – The web application will allow you to activate your account in two ways, one through OTP received on your registered mobile number and second via e-mail that you will receive. Click on the activation link on the email received in order to activate your account.
Official website: patnauniversity.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.