The Patna University M.Ed Test Application Form 2020 is released by the Patna University in the online mode. Last date to submit the form is August 14, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the University website, patnauniversity.ac.in. In order to statisfy the eligibility criteria, candidates must have scored at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed. B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. B.El.Ed. D.El.Ed./D.Ed. To complete the application process candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 500. Check all the details related to Patna University M.Ed Test Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The application form submission deadline has been moved further. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test Application Form 2020
Candidates should note that application form submitted after the last date of submission is not be accepted. So, applicants should make sure that they submit it before the due date. Candidates can check the schedule of Patna University M.Ed Test application form 2020 from the table below.
|Last date to submit the application form|| |
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Patna University M.Ed Test 2020 Application Form.
Official website: patnauniversity.ac.in
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test Application Form 2020 – Last Date to Apply
Patna University M.Ed Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To fill the application form candidates should meet the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the M.Ed entrance test.
Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed. B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. B.El.Ed. D.El.Ed./D.Ed
Patna University M.Ed Test 2020 Application Fee
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee to complete the application process. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- of application fee. If in case there are any changes in the application fee after the release of latest information Bulletin then, it will be updated here.
How to Apply online for Patna University M.Ed Test 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the Patna University M.Ed Application form 2020.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page to fill the application form.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill up the necessary details like personal details, communication details, and educational qualifications.
- Candidates should enter the valid contact details as all the important information related to the examination will be communicated on the registered contact details.
- Then, proceed to the fee payment of the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents at the concerned department either in person or post.
- After the submission of application form, candidates should retain a copy of the same with themselves for the future reference
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph
Before applying online a candidate are required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph as
per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture and make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Dimensions should be 140 x 160 pixels (preferred) and size of file should be between 20 KB – 50 KB. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- Signature Image: Dimensions should be 160 x 70 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 KB.
Click here to check the guideline for scanning and upload of photograph.
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Application Form Correction
Last year there was no option for the candidates to edit the application form. So, this time also there might be a possibility that either there can be an option to edit the form or there will not be an option to edit the application form. In case of any changes related to the application form correction, then it will be updated here. We will advise the candidates to fill the application form wisely and fill up all the relevant details.
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The admit card is issued to only those candidates who successfully submit the application form along with the fees. The admit card is available in online mode on the official website. Candidates must keep the admit card in good condition as it contains important information related to the exam. Candidates are not allowed to appear for the test without a valid admit card. So, candidates must not forget to carry the hall ticket on the day of examination. On the day of the entrance test, candidates should carry the admit card in a printed format.
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Application fee for Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test is Rs 500 (INR) rupees charges applicable for open category.
Ans : The application form is only available online mode at the official website of Patna University i.e. patnauniversity.ac.in.
Ans : Firstly, use any free image editing software such as MSPaint or Irfanview, to remove the unnecessary print area. Use the CROP option after selecting the Image. To resize to proper pixel size use the Resize option. If the image is in other formats such as .bmp, etc, then open the photo in MSPaint or Irfanview and click Save as option to save it in the desired format(.jpg).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.