The Patna University M.Ed Test Result 2018 will be published online at its website, patnauniversity.ac.in. The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result from the direct link that will be provided on this page. The result will be available in pdf format. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be allowed to participate in the further admission only after they will obtain the qualifying mark in the entrance examination and make through the merit list. The selected candidates will be allowed to participate in counselling. In the counselling, candidates need to provide their preferred choice of Institute and on the basis of it, seat will be allotted. Such candidates who will be allotted a seat will be required to report at the institute along with all the relevant documents. Check more information on Patna University M.Ed Test Result 2018 from the page below.
Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test Result / Merit List 2018
The expected date for declaration of result for the entrance exam is provided in the table below:
|Patna University M.Ed 2018 exam date|
|Declaration of Result||Not Disclosed|
Result: Patna University M.Ed Test Result will be announced on www.patnauniversity.ac.in
How to Check the Result?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- The result will be available in pdf format
Details Mentioned in the Result PDF
The following details will be mentioned in the pdf file:
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Score obtained in the written test
Patna University M.Ed 2018 Selection Criteria
- The admission of the candidates into 2-year M.Ed course will be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- The candidates should obtain at least 50% marks to qualify the entrance examination.
Tie Breaker Criteria: In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the order of the merit will be determined in the following order:
- Candidates who will obtain higher marks obtained in B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed./B.El.Ed. The examination will be given first preference
- If the tie remains, the candidates who will obtain higher marks in D.El.Ed. The examination will be given first preference
- If the still exists, the candidates who will obtain higher marks in B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. Hons. Examination or Equivalent examination will be placed higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidates who will obtain higher marks in Intermediate or Equivalent examination followed by marks obtained in Matriculation or Equivalent examination if the tie is still not resolved.
- At last, if the tie still persists, the age of the candidate in decreasing order will be considered.
Documents to bring at the time of Admission
Candidates will have to bring the following documents in original at the time of admission:
- Leaving certificate of College/ Department/Institution last attended
- Mark sheets & certificates of all examinations
- Caste certificates issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Certificate of physical disability issued by Civil Surgeon or medical officer of the rank of Civil Surgeon, if applicable
- Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
Insofar, official details of Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2018 Result has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna University releases Patna University M.Ed. Entrance Test 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.