|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Patna Women’s College is conducted Entrance Test for admission to MCA course for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates who have completed BCA / B.Sc Computer Science can apply. Candidates who have completed graduate with Maths and 1-year Diploma in Computing are also eligible to Apply. Intersted candidates can check complete detail of Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2016 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest – Patna Women’s College MCA Entrance 2016 Result has been announced. Check your Result below.
Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2016
Patna Women’s College has issued a notification for admission to MCA course. Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
- Application Form – for all programmes
- Admit Card – for all programmes
- Result – for all programmes
Schedule of Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2016 is given below.
|Last date for submission of completed Application Form||04 June 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||06 June 2016|
|Result Declaration of Entrance Exam||07 June 2016|
|Interview||08 June 2016|
|Final Result Declaration||09 June 2016|
|Admission||10 June 2016|
|Commencement of the Course||08 July 016|
Result – Announced
Patna Women’s College has released the list of following candidates who have qualified in the Written Test and Viva voce have been selected for admission. Please take your admission on the dates mentioned below. Kindly come with your parents (one of the parent; preferably both) and bring all original documents. The list of selected candidates can be checked on the official website as well as here by using the link below.
Check Patna Womens College MCA Entrance 2016 Result here
Those Candidates who are “appearing candidates” and your Roll-nos. are in the 1st list, Your admission will be in the Waiting list. If your results are not shown within 15 days you cannot claim admission in MCA in Patna Women’s College.
Application Form on payment of Rs. 1000/- can be downloaded from the college website. The filled Application Forms will be submitted at College Office counter from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon by 04 June 2016. Application can also be filled Online on the College website or through the direct link given below.
- Application Process is over!!
- A candidate seeking admission to M.C.A. Course must be B.C.A. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Graduate (Honours) in any stream with Mathematics as a subject plus a certificate or equivalent qualification in computing of at least one year duration from a recognized institution. The candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in the above graduate level qualifying examination.
- A candidate seeking admission to Semester I M.C.A. course will have to secure a proper place in the merit list prepared on the basis of an entrance examination followed by an interview conducted by Patna Women’s College.
- The number of seats for the course approved by AICTE is 60. The reservation of seats for the course will be as per reservation rules of the Government of Bihar.
Course Duration and Examination
- The M.C.A. Course is a full time course of three years duration. However, no student will be permitted to continue if she fails to pass all semesters in a maximum period of five years from the date of first admission.
- The academic programme will be based on semester system, two semesters in a year. The courses offered in a semester will be continually assessed and evaluated to judge the performance of a student on the basis of internal assessment. The components of the internal assessment shall be:
- Two-mid-tests each of 15 marks and
- One home assignment of 10 marks
- There will be a University Examination at the end of each semester.
- The examination of I, III and V Semesters, called as Odd Semesters, shall be generally held in the month of November – December and that of II, IV and VI Semesters, called Even Semesters, shall be held in the month of May – June.
- The VI Semester, being kept for fulfillment of the academic requirement, is entirely devoted to the preparation of a major project report. For this purpose, at the end of V semester, each candidate shall have to undertake a major project, at least of 4 months duration, in a reputed organization. After the completion of the project she will submit 4 copies of her project report along with a certificate from the supervisor, duly countersigned by the head of the department, to certify that she actually worked on the concerned project for the prescribed period of four months.
- In order to pass M.C.A. examination of any semester, a candidate shall have to secure at least 40 % marks of the maximum marks in each paper.
- No division will be awarded up to V semester. Successful candidates in all the semester examinations will be awarded the division at the end of the final semester examination taking the aggregate of marks obtained in all the Semesters. The pass marks is 45 %.
Entrance Exam Details
- Entrance test for admission to the M.C.A. course will be a written test of 100 marks. The written test will be of 2 hours duration. There will be 100 objective type questions, each carrying one mark. The questions will be of Logical and Mathematical Ability, General Awareness, Fundamentals of Computer and English. The wriiten test will be followed by an interview for those students who qualify the written test.
- The question paper will be provided in English only.
- The list of the selected candidates and any other further direction will be displayed on the Notice Board of Patna Women’s College, Patna University and on the college website www.patnawomenscollege.in
- The admit card for the entrance examination will be given to the candidates at the time of submission of the application form. Admit cards will not be sent separately.
For more details of Patna Woman’s College MCA Entrance Exam 2016 – Download Information Brochure