Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam 2018 – Patna Women’s College offers admission to B.Com for session (2018-21) through an Entrance Examination. Candidates Appearing in intermediate or equivalent examination are eligible for the test. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination for the current year are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks at the time of admission.
Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam 2018
Interested Candidates will apply for B.Com Entrance Exam 2018. Before going to apply candidates could check all the details of Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam 2018 from this page given below.
|Date of commencement of application||4th week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result (1st List)||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admission for 1st List||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result(2nd List)||4th week of May 2018|
|Admission for 2nd List||2nd week of Jun 2018|
- Application Form – for all programmes
- Admit Card – for all programmes
- Result – for all programmes
Application form will be filled online from the official website www.patnawomenscollege.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
The fee for taking this test is Rs. 800/- for general, and Rs. 900/- for reserved category. Fee can be paid in both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates enrolling through offline mode will get their Roll no.
- The admit card will indicate the seat number, the examination centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate
- Admit card is a very important ticket for entry in examination hall, and also do not forget to carry admit card with you along with your original ID proof.
Admission to B.Com will be through an entrance test.
The test will be objective type with the use of Blue / Black pen and OMR sheet for B.Com.
The pattern of Entrance test is as follows:-
- Full Marks: 100
- Duration of Exam: 2:15 hours
- No. of Objective questions : 100 each carrying one mark, no negative marking
The details of objective questions is follows:
- General Knowledge and Aptitude Test – 25 marks
- Question related with the subject – 75 marks
- General Category : 50%
- SC / ST / EBC : 45%
Compartment / failed candidates or candidates with less than 45% marks secured in the qualifying examination will not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the entrance test 2016.
Candidates who will qualify the PUCET Entrance Test will be selected for admission in the Patna Women’s College. List of selected candidates for B.Com admission in Patna University with admission date and time will be updated here.
Insofar, official details of Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna Women’s College releases Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.