Patna Women’s College Result 2018 will be declared for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 on the official website. Candidates can also check Patna Women’s College Result 2018 for B.Ed Entrance Exam on this page. After declaration the result of written test, qualified candidates will appear for the counselling. Get here complete details of Patna Women’s College Result.
Patna Women’s College Result 2018
After conducting the exam, Patna Women’s College will declare the result of B.Ed Entrance Exam on the official website. The direct link to check Patna Women’s College Result 2018 for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be available as soon as result releases.
|Date of Entrance Exam||26 May 2018|
|Result of Entrance Exam||06 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counselling||11 & 12 Jun 2018|
Check Result: Result will be available on the official website i.e. www.patnawomenscollege.in
Patna Women’s College Admission 2018
Candidates, who qualify in the Written Test and Counselling, will be selected for admission. Please take admission on the date mentioned by college at the given time. Candidates are advised to come with parents (one of the parents (preferably both) must accompany the candidate) or husband (for those married).
Document Requirement at the time of admission
- Mark sheet, Pass / Degree Certificates from 10th to Graduation. (Original+ One set of self attested Xerox Copies)
- College leaving certificate (original).
- Character Certificate (original).
- Migration Certificate
- 3 passport size photographs in Salwar suit and a stamp size colour photograph.
- Course fee cash.
- Caste Certiﬁcate in Original and its 2 xeros copies
- Blood Group Certificate.
- For Christian Candidates only: Original Copies of the Parish Priest’s letter and Baptismal Certiﬁcate.
- Application form reciept and admit card.
- Blood group certificate.
lf for any reason a candidate fails to take admission on the given date and time, her seat remains cancelled and no claim will be entertained thereafter.