Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018- The notification for the Patna Women’s College 2018 B.Ed admission has been released. Course will be offered at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College and valid for 2 years. A candidate who completes graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% marks and has studied one subject from English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce may be considered eligible for applying.
Patna Women’s college B.Ed entrance test application form shall be available from April 01, 2018 on the website at www.patnawomenscollege.in. Interested candidates can read the complete article carrying details regarding Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule etc. Last date to apply may fall in the month of April 2018.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Patna Women’s College will conduct the entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years 2018 – 2020. Schedule for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 is given here.
|Sale of forms begin||01 Apr 2018|
|End of application forms availability||10 May 2018|
|Patna Women’s College Bed Entrance Exam date||26 May 2018|
|Declaration of result||06 Jun 2018|
|Admission counselling dates||11 & 12 Jun 2018|
|First list announcement||20 Jun 2018|
|Admission for first list||25 Jun 2018|
|Second list announcement||26 Jun 2018|
|Admission for Second list||29 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of classes||02 Jul 2018|
Interested candidates who want to take admission to the B.Ed. Programme have to appear for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. After the entrance test, qualified candidates will appear for the counselling.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Application Forms of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 would be available for online mode as well as they would be available for collection through OFFLINE mode where challans have to be deposited at Vijaya Bank, extension counter Patna Women’s College and then you have to submit your paid challans at college counter for admit card approval. Application form fee is Rs. 1000/-.
Apply online: Click here to apply for B.Ed Entrance exam 2018.
For the candidates who are making payment through offline mode, their roll numbers would be allotted after May 10, 2018.
- Academic requirement– Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- Minimum marks requirement– 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree
- Subject requirement– at least one school subject must been studied in graduation.
- Relaxation policy-Being a minority institution, 50% of the approved seats are reserved for Christian minority students. For the remaining 50% of the approved seats, State Government and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
Admit Card for Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018
Admit Card for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 will be issued expectedly in the mid of May 2018. Upon application form submission, Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 admit Card will be available for download in online mode. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 will be held in the month of May 2018. The B.Ed. Entrance test shall be conducted in OFFLINE Mode which will test candidates in the following manner. Candidates will receive the test booklet carrying around 100 MCQ type questions. Out Of 4 options you will need to select the most appropriate one. Questions paper will be divided in two parts
- Part A – 60 questions are common to all examinees
- Part B- has 40 questions (each in 4 faculties i.e. Humanities, Science, Social Sciences and Commerce.)
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section– II||General Hindi||10||10|
|Section– III||Logical & Analytical reasoning||10||10|
|Section– IV||Numerical ability||10||10|
|Section– V||Verbal ability||10||10|
|Section– VI||Educational / general awareness||10||10|
|Section– V||Subject Awareness (One to be chosen from the following subject / faculties)
(i) Science & Mathematics
(ii) Social Science
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Result Declaration
Admission will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance test conducted by university. Result would be obtainable from official website at patnauniversity.ac.in and also from patna women’s college website at www.patnawomenscollege.in in result section of Examination link. Candidates would be admitted on production of the following documents.
Documents to be brought at the time of admission
- Mark sheet, Pass / Degree Certificates from 10th to Graduation. (Original+ One set of self attested Xerox Copies)
- College leaving certificate (original).
- Character Certificate (original).
- Migration Certificate
- 3 passport size photographs in Salwar suit and a stamp size colour photograph.
- Course fee cash.
- Caste Certiﬁcate in Original and its 2 xeros copies
- Blood Group Certificate.
- For Christian Candidates only: Original Copies of the Parish Priest’s letter and Baptismal Certiﬁcate.
- Application form reciept and admit card.
- Blood group certificate.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Counselling
Counselling for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) for 2 academic years (2018–20) in Patna Women’s College will be conducted at Department of Education. The schedule discloses that dates for counselling to begin are June 11 and 12 2018.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Admission criteria
Patna Women’s College will conduct the entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years 2018 – 20. Interested candidates who want to take admission to the B.Ed. Programme have to appear Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates will be admitted into the programme on the basis of their performance. Candidates whose results is pending/ declared failed may not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the entrance examination.
- 50% of the approved seats may be reserved for minority students in institutions. And as for the rest of the 50% of the approved seats, State Government and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
- One important thing to notice is that the presence of the parents is a must on the day of the admission. Seats will be cancelled if candidate fails to appear for the admission process. No claim will be entertained thereafter.
Official Website: www.patnawomenscollege.in
Official brochure for B.Ed Entrance exam 2018: Click here to check brochure.