Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018- The notification for the Patna Women’s College 2018 B.Ed admission will be released soon. Course will be offered at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College and valid for 2 years. A candidate who completes graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% marks and has studied one subject from English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce may be considered eligible for applying.
Patna Women’s college B.Ed entrance test application form shall be available tentatively from 04th week of March 2018 on the website at www.patnawomenscollege.in Interested candidates can read the complete article carrying details regarding Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule etc. Last date to apply may fall in the month of April 2018.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Patna Women’s College will conduct the entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years 2018 – 2020. Schedule for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 is given here.
|Sale of forms begin||04th week of Mar 2018|
|End of application forms availability||04th week of Apr 2018|
|Patna Women’s College Bed Entrance Exam date||01st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of dates||02nd week of May 2018|
|Admission counselling dates||03rd week of May 2018|
|First list announcement||03rd week of May 2018|
|Second list announcement||01st week of Jun 2018|
|Admission for first list||01st week of Jun 2018|
Interested candidates who want to take admission to the B.Ed. Programme have to appear Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017. After the entrance test, qualified candidates will appear for the counselling.
- Academic requirement– candidates with Graduation OR Post Graduation who have studied Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks may apply with College Leaving Certificate.
- Minimum marks requirement– 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree
- Subject requirement– at least one school subject from the list given below : English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce.
- Relaxation policy– 5% marks for reserved category as defined by the State Government and Patna University.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Admission criteria
Patna Women’s College will conduct the entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years 2018 – 19. Interested candidates who want to take admission to the B.Ed. Programme have to appear Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates will be admitted into the programme on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview. Candidates whose results is pending/ declared failed may not be considered for admission even if they have qualified in the entrance examination (Written + Viva).
- 50% of the approved seats may be reserved for minority students in institutions. And as for the rest of the 50% of the approved seats, State Government and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
- One important thing to notice is that the presence of the parents is a must on the day of the admission. Seats will be cancelled if candidate fails to appear for the admission process. No claim will be entertained thereafter.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Application Forms of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 would be available for collection in OFFLINE mode from the College office on payment of around Rs. 1,000/-. Last time, application form was asked to be submitted to the office by hand on or before the last date. Form sent through mail was not accepted.
Admit Card for Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018
Admit Card for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 will be issued expectedly in the end of APril 2018. Upon application form submission, Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 admit Card will be available for download in online mode. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Exam Pattern for Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Entrance Test
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 will be held in the month of May 2018. The B.Ed. Entrance test shall be conducted in OFFLINE Mode which will test candidates in the following manner. Candidates will receive the test booklet carrying around 100 MCQ type questions. Out Of 4 options you will need to select the most appropriate one. Questions paper will be divided in two parts
- Part A – 80 questions are common to all examinees
- Part B- has 20 questions (each in 4 faculties i.e. Humanities, Science, Social Sciences and Commerce.)
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section–I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section– II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section– III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section– IV||Environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
|Section– V||Subject Awareness (One to be chosen from the following subject / faculties)
(i) Science & Mathematics
(ii) Social Science
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Result Declaration
Admission will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance test conducted by university. Result would be obtainable from official website at patnauniversity.ac.in and also from patna women’s college website at www.patnawomenscollege.in in result section of Examination link. Candidates would be admitted on production of the following documents.
Documents to be brought at the time of admission
- Original Mark Sheets, Pass I Degree Certificates (Class X to Graduation including Part I, ll, lll / PG)
- 1 set of self attested Xerox copies of the same and C.L.C.
- Character Certificate (original).
- Migration Certificate
- 3 passport size photographs and a stamp size colour photograph
- Fee for one year
- Caste Certiﬁcate in Original and its 2 xeros copies
- Blood Group Certificate.
- For Christian Candidates only: Original Copies of the Parish Priest’s letter and Baptismal Certiﬁcate.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2018 Counselling
Counselling for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme (under Self Financing Scheme) for 2 academic years (2018–20) in Patna Women’s College will be conducted at Department of Education. The expected schedule discloses that possible dates for counselling to begin is month of May 2018.
Official Website for Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 is www.patnawomenscollege.in
Insofar, official details of Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna Women’s College releases Patna Women’s College B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.