PAU 2019 Admit Card for CET has been released by the University on the official website pau.edu, Candidates who had applied for the entrance test must download the admit card for various tests held under the Punjab Agriculture University. The process of generating the admit card is different for candidates who have filled in the application form online and who filled the form in offline mode. Get here all the details regarding PAU 2019 Admit Card from this page below.
PAU 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who registered for PAU 2019 application form before the last date for the same. The PAU 2019 Admit card has available at the official website of Punjab Agriculture University. Candidates can refer to the expected dates for the reference purpose.
|Name of the Entrance Test||Tentative Date for Downloading of Admit Cards|
|CET||06 Jun 2019|
|AAT||After 1st Jun 2019|
|MET-CHEM||After 1st Jun 2019|
|MET-AGRIBUSINESS||After 2nd Jun 2019|
|MET-BASIC SCI||2d week of Jun 2019|
|MET-MBA||last week Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to check the PAU CET 2019 Admit card.
How To Download PAU 2019 Admit Card (For Online And Offline Applicants)
- The admit card of the entrance test can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to download your Roll No.”, on the PAU website (www.pau.edu) by entering the:
• Date of Birth and UID – for online applicants (UID will appear on the top of application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form downloaded & printed by the candidate).
• Date of Birth and Prospectus Number – for offline applicants.
2. Offline applicants are required to sign & paste the same photograph on the admit card as pasted on the application form and get the same attested from the Principal /Gazetted officer.
3. All applicants must bring a photo ID proof i.e. Aadhaar ID or Driving Licence or PAN Card or Voter ID or Passport in original (not photocopy or scanned copy) along with downloaded admit card on the examination day, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
4. In case any applicant is not able to download his/her admit card, he/she may contact the office of The Registrar, Thapar Hall, PAU, Ludhiana, two days before the date of entrance test alongwith a copy of application form and original receipt of Bank Challan Form (issued by the bank) and two passport size photographs.
5. No enquiries regarding admit card will be entertained on the day of entrance test. *Date for downloading the admit cards will be uploaded on PAU website after completing all the official formalities.
Click here to download admit card
PAU 2019 Examnation Pattern
PAU conducts various entrance exams i.e. AAT, CET and MET. The examination pattern for PAU Entrance tests pattern for the session 2019-20 will be provided here . As per the last year information brochure for candidate to go through, the examination scheme is likely to remain same for 2019 session also. Candidates need to prepare according to the pattern to qualify the PAU 2019 entrance tests.
For Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT)
AAT consists of 100 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. AAT is to be attempted on the OMR sheet. 1/4 marks is to be deducted for every wrong answer marked in the OMR sheet. The question paper will be in both English and Punjabi medium. The question paper shall consist of four sections as provided in the table below.
|Duration of AAT: One and half hour|
|Section||No. of Questions|
Note: The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for 9th and 10th standard of Punjab School Education Board/ Central Board of Secondary Education / Indian Certificate Secondary Education.
For Common Entrance Test (CET)
PAU CET 2019 will consist a total of
- Compulsory sections:
Physics: 66 questions of one mark each.
Chemistry: 66 questions of one mark each.
These two sections are compulsory for all candidates.
- Section with option:
The optional section will either consist of 68 questions of one mark each for Biology or Agriculture or Home Science OR 34 questions of two marks each for Mathematics.
- The candidate can opt for any of these four options. The optional subject in which the candidate wants to appear must be mentioned at Sr, No. 6 of the application form.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong
answer. The weightage for the correct and incorrect answer will be double in case of Mathematics
- The CET question paper will be in English medium only.
For Master’s Entrance Test (MET)
PAU MET 2019 will be conducted by the University for the duration of 3 hours. There will be 200 multiple choice type questions (Section I: 100, Section II: 100) each of one mark. Weightage for Section-I and Section-II will be 65% and 35%, respectively, except for Agricultural Economics for which weightage will be 30% for Section – I and 70% for Section – II. Negative marking is also applicable for MET, for every incorrect answer 1⁄4 mark will be deducted. The question paper shall have two sections provided as under:
- Section I: General Agriculture (Code: AG), which will be compulsory for all the candidates except those seeking admission in Extension Education who can attempt either General Agriculture (Code: AG) or Home Science (Code: HS)
- Section II: This will be of candidates’ choice, which will be of anyone out of the following disciplines:
- Agronomy / Agricultural Meteorology
- Extension Education
- Food Technology
- Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping, Fruit Science, Vegetable Science)
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Agricultural Economics
Check here for MET syllabus
Note: Any change in choice of discipline will not be allowed at the time of examination.
- All Entrance Examinations will start at 10:00 A.M. on prescribed dates. The candidates must reach Centre of Examination at 9:00 A.M. sharp. No entry after 10.15 A.M. under any circumstances.
- Admission to the examination centre will be on production of the Admit Card and original ID proof.
- The candidate must present the Admit Card along with ORIGINAL ID proof i.e. Aadhaar ID or Driving Licence or PAN Card or Voter ID or Passport (not photocopy or scanned copy) to the Staff at the Centre otherwise no entry will be allowed.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after the credentials are verified by the centre officials from Admit Card and original ID.
- The candidates are advised to locate the Examination Centre and its accessibility one day before the examination so that they can reach the Examination Centre on time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry Mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, buttonhole cameras, calculators or any kind of electronic devices, books, notebooks, digital pen, digital watch or any other paper/material etc. in the Examination Hall. There is no facility for safekeeping of your personal belongings outside the Examination Hall and we are not responsible for its loss.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination wearing belts, bracelet, goggles and caps.
- Any candidate having in his/her possession or accessible to him/her papers/books or notes which may possibly be for providing assistance, or copying from any paper/book or note or allowing any other candidate to copy from his/her answer sheet or found writing on any other paper, or using or attempting
Insofar, Official details for examination pattern of PAU 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as The Punjab Agricultural University will release PAU 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.