Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 – Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab Punjab Health Systems Corporation has released the official notification of PBGNM Admission 2020 for admission into GNM Course for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates are required to fill the application form after ensuring the criteria and conditions. All the candidates who are eligible to fill the application form can check the complete information of PBGNM Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
– The provisional selection list is out for G.N.M. School of Nursing (2nd Online Counselling dated October 21, 2020), scroll down to check.
– Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Counselling Schedule released. Scroll down to check the same.
– Provisional selection cum allotment list of candidates for Punjab GNM Admission 2020. Click here to check.
– Provisional Revised Merit List for Punjab GNM Admission 2020 Medical and Other than Medical Stream has been released now. Scroll down to check the same.
– Counselling process for Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 has been open now. Click here to check.
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020
Schedule for the PBGNM Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online registration availability from||11 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Registration/Filling of Online Application form on website||31 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for deposit of fee through online payment gateway||31 Aug 2020|
|Merit List||03 Sep 2020|
|Submission of Preferences of GNM Schools||04 – 13 Sep 2020|
|Provisional Allotment List||17 Sep 2020|
|Report for Physical Joining and Deposition of fee||up to 23 Sep 2020|
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Merit List
Merit is to be determined on the basis of score for which the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 and percentage shall be worked out to the advantage of student in case of fraction. Candidate can check the Merit List from the link provided below:
- Click here to check Punjab GNM Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List followed by 2nd counselling
- Click here to check Punjab GNM Admission 2020 Provisional Revised Combined Merit List for Medical Stream.
- Click here to check Punjab GNM Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List for Medical Stream.
- Click here to check Punjab GNM Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List for Other than Medical Stream.
Priority will be given to the candidates having 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects followed by Physics and Chemistry. Candidates securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined in accordance with the following criteria :
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in (a) above also, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
- All the selected candidates will have to deposit full fee on the day of counseling.
- Failure to deposit the fee on the day of counseling will lead to cancellation of admission and the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- Cheques are not accepted. Only Cash Receipts and Bank Drafts drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar or Principal, School of Nursing, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar payable at Jalandhar will be accepted.
- All charges are subject to revision by Punjab Government from time to time during the period of course.
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category will have to bring an Income Certificate from the Competent Authority. Candidates whose parents have annual income less than 2.5 Lacs will be exempted from Paying Annual Course Fee. But these candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 5000/- on the day of counseling as Security otherwise the seat allotted would be cancelled. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category whose parents income is above that 2.5 Lacs per annum or who do not bring Income Certificate will have to pay Rs.40000/- as course fee on the spot. Otherwise the seat allotted to next candidate.
- Students will have to pay for the uniform and books separately.
- Diet charges will be extra and as per actual (Co-operative mess run by Mess Committee).
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the offciacial website or direct link is provided here. Before filling the application form, applicant should ensure their eligibility criteria for application form.
Application Process Over….
Apply Online: Applicants can apply the applicatioon form via direct link given below –
Application Fee – Candidates will get print out of Bank Challan Form and deposit the fee of Rs. 500/- (+ GST as per rules) in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC).
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on 30.12.2020. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks and up to matric, Punjabi is compulsory.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 with English in vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Candidate should be medically fit. Admission of students shall be once in a year. Candidate should be the resident of Punjab. 3% disability reservation shall be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
Note : A Committee to be formed consisting of medical officer authorized by medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Seats Intake
The Govt. of Punjab invites applications from candidates having 10+2 qualification, in the INC approved seven GNM Schools (3 years) as under:-
Reservations of seats for SC/ST, BC and others as per Punjab Government Reservations policy.
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020 Selection Process
An only a limited number of candidates will be called for counselling. Admission shall be made on the basis of merit (marks secured by the candidate in 10+2 examination). To start with the candidates having Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for admissions if the seats remain vacant, candidates having Physics and Chemistry will be considered. Candidates with humanities/arts subjects will be considered for admission last of all.
For more information about Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.