Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 – Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab Punjab Health Systems Corporation has released the second round of counselling registration and Vacant seats. The selection list is prepared on the basis of the online data filled by the candidates and after removal of discrepancies as intimated by the candidates. The Merit list is totally provisional and the allotment of seat is done accordingly. It will be subject to the checking of the eligibility and document verification at the GNM School level. All the candidates who are eligible to fill the application form can check the complete information of PBGNM Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below
Latest – Punjab GNM & Midwifery Selection list 2021 is out. Check from the link below.
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021
Schedule for the PBGNM Admission 2021 is given below.
|Online registration availability from||09 Aug 2021|
|Last Date for Registration/Filling of Online Application form on website||24 Aug 2021|
|Last Date for deposit of fee through online payment gateway||25 Aug 2021|
|Merit List||27 Aug 2021|
|Last date for submission of objections to the provisional merit list|
through email at [email protected]
|28 Aug 2021|
|Display of Final Merit List||29 Aug 2021|
|Second Round Registration for Counselling||Released|
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Counselling
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has released the vacant seat position for Second round of counselling. Candidates have to register for second round of counselling.
Click here to download vacant seat position for 2nd Round of Counselling
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Selection List
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has released the selection list at bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates can check the selection list through the direct link is given below.
Check Selection List: Click here to check the Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Selection List
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Merit List
Merit is to be determined on the basis of the score for which the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 and percentage shall be worked out to the advantage of the student in case of the fraction. Candidates can check the Merit List from the link provided below:
Merit List: Click here to check the Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Merit List.
Priority will be given to the candidates having 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects followed by Physics and Chemistry. Candidates securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined in accordance with the following criteria :
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in (a) above also, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
- All the selected candidates will have to deposit full fee on the day of counseling.
- Failure to deposit the fee on the day of counseling will lead to cancellation of admission and the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- Cheques are not accepted. Only Cash Receipts and Bank Drafts drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar or Principal, School of Nursing, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar payable at Jalandhar will be accepted.
- All charges are subject to revision by Punjab Government from time to time during the period of course.
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category will have to bring an Income Certificate from the Competent Authority. Candidates whose parents have annual income less than 2.5 Lacs will be exempted from Paying Annual Course Fee. But these candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 5000/- on the day of counseling as Security otherwise the seat allotted would be cancelled. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category whose parents income is above that 2.5 Lacs per annum or who do not bring Income Certificate will have to pay Rs.40000/- as course fee on the spot. Otherwise the seat allotted to next candidate.
- Students will have to pay for the uniform and books separately.
- Diet charges will be extra and as per actual (Co-operative mess run by Mess Committee).
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the official website or a direct link is provided here. Before filling the application form, the applicant should ensure their eligibility criteria for an application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021.
Application Fee – Candidates will get print out of Bank Challan Form and deposit the fee of Rs. 500/- (+ GST as per rules) in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC).
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on 30.12.2021. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks and up to matric, Punjabi is compulsory.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 with English in vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Candidate should be medically fit. Admission of students shall be once in a year. The candidate should be a resident of Punjab. 3% disability reservation shall be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity.
Note : A Committee to be formed consisting of medical officers authorized by the medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Seats Intake
The Govt. of Punjab invites applications from candidates having 10+2 qualification, in the INC approved seven GNM Schools (3 years) as under:-
Reservations of seats for SC/ST, BC and others as per Punjab Government Reservations policy.
Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021 Selection Process
An only a limited number of candidates will be called for counselling. Admission shall be made on the basis of merit (marks secured by the candidate in 10+2 examination). To start with the candidates having Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for admissions if the seats remain vacant, candidates having Physics and Chemistry will be considered. Candidates with humanities/arts subjects will be considered for admission last of all.
For more information about Punjab GNM & Midwifery Admission 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.