|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
PCPMT Admit Card 2016 will be available before the exam. Admit card of PCPMT 2016 can be obtained by candidates who have submitted their application forms on time along with requisite fees. The hall ticket is an important document and it should be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam. Get here complete details of PCPMT Admit Card 2016 such as how to download it, when it will be available.
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan Canceled its PCPMT (Entrance Test) for admission to MBBS Course. Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
|Availability of Hall Ticket/Admit Card||23 May 2016 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
PCPMT Admit Card 2016
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website www.fpmdcr.com as per schedule. It is generated for such students who have submitted their form (manual or online) with fees, and the federation is allowing them to appear for the exam.
Process to download their Admit Card for the both candidates who applied online or manual are as follows.
Online Candidates: The admit card can be downloaded from the website www.fpmdcr.com as per schedule date by using your User Id and Password.
Manual Candidates : The admit card can be downloaded from the website www.fpmdcr.com as mentioned date by using their Application Form No. as User Id and Date of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY as Password.
- In case candidate faces problem while downloading he/she can contact on help desk numbers +91-7665017757 / +91-7665017758. Candidate will be required to report at the examination centre with admit card along with a photo identity proof with Xerox copy to be submitted.
- Candidates are advised to upload / paste most recent photograph only on the admission form to avoid identification problem.
Key details expected for PCPMT Admit Card 2016
- The admit card will be published on the website www.fpmdcr.com.
- The students are required to note the date of exam.
- The entrance examination and admission to the courses as per merit list will be made by Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan.
- All admissions should be completed as per schedule.