|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan (FPMDCR) Application Form is available online. Only qualified candidates in NEET 2016 is eligible to apply for taking admission in MBBS / BDS courses. Candidates can fill their Application Form online. Get FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Application Form 2016 complete information here.
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan Canceled its PCPMT (Entrance Test) for admission to MBBS/BDS Course. Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
|Start date for filling of online application form||27 Aug 2016|
|Last date for online application||03 Sep 2016 (5:00 PM)|
FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Application Form 2016
Before filling the on-line registration form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form etc. very carefully. Candidates should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, Applicants candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage. Candidates can also fill their Application from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Application fee is Rs. 2000/-
Instructions to the Candidates for Filling the Application Form
- Candidate interested in appearing for the FPMDCR – UG NEET 2016 Counseling has to fill the Application Form on the website: www.fmpdcr.com
- All the fields in Application Form are mandatory to fill and candidate has to be careful while filling the online application form.
- The candidate can edit the details entered by him/her in the Application Form until he/she clicks the “Submit” Button for final submission of application form.
- Once the candidate clicks the “Submit” Button, he/she will not be able to edit the entered data. Therefore, the candidates are advised to click “Submit” button only and only if he/she is sure that the Data entered in the Online Application Form are correct and no further editing is required.
- Candidate is required to upload his/her recent passport size photograph (not older than 3 months) and signature as per the facility provided on the web portal of the online application form. Ensure that the image size of photograph should not exceed 25 KB (maximum) in the JPEG/JPG File Format and the image size of Signature should not exceed 15 KB (maximum) in the JPEG/JPG File Format.
- The Office of the Federation will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion of any Data of the application form after clicking the “Submit” Button.
It is compulsory to send hard copy (printout) of application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and requisite fee as mentioned in the check list by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier or by hand on the following address :
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan
17-C, Old Fatehpura,
Near Seva Mandir,
Udaipur – 313001(Rajasthan)
Keep Following Document ready while Filling the Online Application
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size coloured photo (taken on or after 01- 01-2016) in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 40 KB)
- Scanned copy of your signature in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 40 KB) Be very careful while scanning your signature. You should first put your signature in an area of about 2″ × 1″ on blank paper with a ball point pen. Scan this paper. Cut/ select only signature area (2″ × 1″) and save it as jpg or jpeg (do not upload your signature in A4 size format / full paper).
- Scanned copy of NEET Score Card in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
- Scanned copy of Xth marksheet in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
- Scanned copy of XIIth marksheet in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
- Scanned copy of Date of Birth Proof (Preferably 10th Marksheet) in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable) in the applicable proforma and in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
- Scanned copy of PH category certificate (if applicable) in the applicable proforma (available at the website) and in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB)
- Scanned copy of ID Proof (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt, or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card) in format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably upto maximum 150 KB).
Do not make any mistake in uploading the above documents.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line registration form, send email to Helpline at [email protected] or contact at mobile no. +91-7665017757 / +91- 7665017758.