DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card – National Board of Education (NBE) will release admit card for Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET). Candidates can download their DNB PDCET 2021 Hall Ticket from nbe.edu.in. For downloading the admit card, candidates require to enter user id and password. DNB PDCET 2021 is scheduled to take place on May 09, 2021. It is important to carry valid id proof along with the hall ticket to the exam centre. Scroll down to know more about DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card such as its process to download, what to carry along with it, details mentioned on it etc.
DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
The information about the availability of DNB PDCET 2021 admit card is going to be conveyed through SMS too. For more information about DNB PDCET 2021 admit card, candidates can check the table given below.
|DNB PDCET CET Admit Card||Important Date|
|Admit card release date||to be announced|
|DNB PDCET Examination|
Bell Timings for DNB PDCET 2021
Candidates are required to report at the time centre on time on the very day of examination. There are lot of activities that take place on the examination day. Check the activities as well as their time schedule from the information provided below.
As per last year details-
|Entry of candidates to the exam centre|
and starting of biometric registration
|Entry closes at||8.30 AM|
|Grant access for candidate login||8.45 AM|
|Candidates login to read instructions||8.50 AM|
|Starting time of the exam||9.00 AM|
|Exam Ent time||11.30 Noon|
How to Download DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
There might be a time when the registered candidates have forgotten their login credentials and are unable to download the hall ticket. In that case, the following steps can be followed.
How to get DNB PDCET Login password?
There are two option for the candidates, They can either retrieve their old password or can change their password. To do so, follow the instructions as below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to get your password.
Step 2: In the next screen, a login page will appear and candidates will have to click on the relevant link to get their login details.
Step 3: If a candidate click on the link ‘Forgot password’, then, they need to enter their user id and click on “Get password” button.
Step 4: However, if a candidate wishes, to change the password, in such a case on the login page click on the link which says “Change password”.
Step 5: Next, the candidates need to provide details like user id, old password and new password.
Step 6: Click on the “Change password” button to submit the details and your password will be changed.
How to Download DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card?
DNB PDCET admit card is released online at the official website of the exam conducting body. The following steps can be followed to download the admit card.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be provided on this page to download PDCET admit card.
Step 2: A login window will open wherein, the credentials received after the registration have to be entered which are user id and password.
Step 3: Then, click on the ‘login; button.
Step 4: Download and take a printout of the DNB PDCET admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Admit Card and all required documents.
- Late entry to the examination center is not allowed.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination center on the given date and time.
- A photograph of minimum of 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face/with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches, and stains.
Details in the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are going to observe some details related to the exam mentioned on it. The details that are mentioned on the admit card are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Test Date
- Test Timings
- Test Center
- Important Instructions of the candidates
Documents to Carry to DNB PDCET 2021 Test Centre
Apart from the admit card, the candidates need to carry other documents as well to the exam centre. Check the list of the documents given below.
— Photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC / MCI registration
— Any one valid id card (Aadhar Card / Driver’s License / Voter ID / PAN card / Passport
Things Prohibited to take in the examination hall
— Any textual material or stationary material such as notes, writing pad, eraser, pen drives, pen etc.
— Any ornaments like watches / chains / nose-pins / rings / bracelets etc.
— Any electronic devices like mobile phones / bluetooth / watches / microphone / electronic pen etc.
— Any other items like bags / wallets / googles / handbags etc.
Importance of Candidate’s Name in DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card and ID Proof
It is important that the candidate’s name on the DNB PDCET admit card should match with that on the ID proof. In case, if there is change in the name, then in such a case, candidates should carry any of the following document at the time of the exam.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Before starting with the preparation of the exam, the candidates are required to check the exam pattern as this enables the candidates to know about the exam thoroughly. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc.
- Mode of exam: DNB PDCET is a computer-based test.
- Medium of questions: The questions in the online test are asked in the English language only.
- Nature of questions: Candidates have to solve MCQ type questions.
- Total number of questions: There are 200 questions in the test.
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, you will 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 marks are deducted.
- Duration: The entrance exam is of 2 and half hours duration.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks in the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||25||100|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||25||100|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy||35||140|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||35||140|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||20||80|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25||100|
DNB PDCET 2021 Test Centers
The exact address of the test centres will be indicated on the admit card. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to know about the test centre and its locations at least one day before the exam so that they could reach the exam centre on time. Check the list of the test cities for DNB PDCET 2021 below.
General Instructions for DNB PDCET 2021
The candidates need to follow some instructions at the time of the examination. Check the instructions given below for the same.
- The candidates must be present at the exam centre as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Make sure a valid id proof is taken along with the admit card.
- No arrangements for the candidates will be made for keeping any articles belonging to the candidates.
- Make sure any indiscipline is not created at the time of examination.
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
The result for DNB Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test is announced in the online mode at nbe.edu.in. The result is declared in the form of merit list. The merit list consists of the roll number of the candidates, their total score and ranks. If two or more candidates obtain same number of marks then the tie-breaker criteria will be applied.
The qualified candidates will be able to download their respective scorecard from the official website only. After the declaration of result, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling.
About DNB PDCET 2021
National Board of Education (NBE) conducts DNB PDCET examination every year. All those candidates who have the degree of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can appear for the DNB PDCET 2021 Examination. This test is a computer-based test wherein, multiple choice questions are asked. Basically, this is a ranking examination for various Post Diploma DNB courses.
About National Board of Educations
National Board of Examination (NBE) has been established by the Government of India in the year 1975 to enhance the standards of Medical Education by making a high uniform standard for Post Graduate Examinations of Medical Sciences at the National Level. At present, it covers Postgraduate and Post Doctoral examinations for the degree of Diplomat of National Board. It conducts the examinations with common standards and evaluation process. NBE conducts DNB PDCET 2021 examination every year for admission to various Post Graduate (Secondary) Courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.