DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card – National Board of Education (NBE) releases the DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card on December 13, 2019. All the registered can download their PDCET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official site i.e. nbe.edu.in. DNB PDCET 2020 Examination is on December 20, 2019. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their username and password. Candidates must go to the examination center along with their DNB PDCET 2020 Hall Ticket and valid ID proof. For more information regarding DNB PDCET 2020, Admit Card candidates can refer to this page.
DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for DNB PDCET 2020 shall be released in pdf format. It is the most important documents for the candidates appearing for DNB PDCET 2020 examination as entry without Admit Card is strictly prohibited in the Test Center. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card in the table given below.
|DNB PDCET CET Admit Card||Important Date|
|Admit card release date||13 Dec 2019|
|DNB PDCET Examination||20 Dec 2019|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download their DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at nbe.edu.in.
How to Download DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates can click on the link given on this page above.
Step 2: A new page will appear, now the candidates can log in by entering the details such as User Id and Password.
Step 3: After entering all the details candidates can click on the login button.
Step 4: A new page will appear with the Admit Card of the candidates.
Step 5: Candidates must download and print their PDCET 2020 Admit Card for future references.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Admit Card and all required documents.
- Late entry to the examination center is not allowed.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination center on the given date and time.
- A photograph of minimum of 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face/with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches, and stains.
Details in the DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card candidates must check that all the details inside it are correct or not. In case there is any mistake in the candidate’s Admit Card then they must contact the officials immediately. Interested candidates can check details of their DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Test Date
- Test Timings
- Test Center
- Important Instructions of the candidate.
Things to Carry at the DNB PDCET 2020 Examination Center
Candidates can check the list of the documents required at the DNB PDCET 2020 Examination Center below.
- The printed copy of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration
- Anyone of the following authorized photo IDs (must be original and non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
Note: The name on the photo identification must match the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
DNB PDCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
- Language: The language of the paper will be English.
- Exam Mode: PDCET will take place in Online mode.
- Section: There is a total of 8 Sections in PDCET.
- No. of questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in PDCET.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be in MCQ format.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks in the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||25||100|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||25||100|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy||35||140|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||35||140|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||20||80|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25||100|
DNB PDCET 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can check their DNB PDCET 2020 Test Centers below.
About DNB PDCET 2020
National Board of Education conducts DNB PDCET Examination every year. All those candidates who have the degree of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can appear for the DNB PDCET 2020 Examination. It is a National level Computer Based Test. The maximum marks for the examination are 1000 and the total number of MCQ type questions will be 250. The language of the paper will be English. For each correct answer, candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted. There will be a total of 8 sections.
About National Board of Education
National Board of Examination (NBE) has been established by the Government of India in the year 1975 to enhance the standards of Medical Education by making a high uniform standard for Post Graduate Examinations of Medical Sciences at the National Level. At present, it covers Postgraduate and Post Doctoral examinations for the degree of Diplomat of National Board. It conducts the examinations with common standards and evaluation process. NEB conducts DNB PDCET 2020 examination every year for admission to various Post Graduate (Secondary) Courses.
DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : National Board of Education (NBE) will release the Admit Card for DNB PDCET examination.
Ans : Candidates can get their DNB PDCET Admit Card on the official site of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in.
Ans : For downloading DNB PDCET Admit Card candidates will need their User ID and Password which they got at the time of Registration.
Ans : NBE releases the DNB PDCET Admit Card in pdf format.
Ans : DNB PDCET is a National level Computer Based Test. The language of the paper will be English. There will be a total of 8 sections. There will be 250 MCQ questions with a total of 1000 marks. For each correct answer, candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
Ans : In DNB PDCET examination candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
Ans : Candidates must reach the DNB PDCET examination center 2 hours prior to the examination.
Ans : Candidates must go to the DNB PDCET Examination center along with their Admit Card, valid ID proof and a photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration.