DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form – National Board of Examination (NBE) has opened the DNB PDCET 2020 image correction window online at nbe.edu.in. To edit the details online, candidates require to log in using their application number and password. Last date for DNB PDCET 2020 image correction is November 23, 2019. The application form submission last date is over now. Candidates can check more details on DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: DNB PDCET 2020 image correction started. Edit details from the direct link below.
DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that all the information provided by them in the PDCET Application Form is correct as NBE does not provide any form correction facility to the candidates. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form below.
|DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Release of the DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form||11 Oct 2019|
|Last date for DNB PDCET 2020 Online registration||31 Oct 2019|
|DNB PDCET form correction facility 2020 starts from||04-11 Nov 2019|
|image corrections can be done until||23 -25 Nov 2019|
|DNB PDCET 2020 Exam||20 Dec 2019|
Edit details: Click here to edit the DNB PDCET 2020 application form.
- Click here for making registration to apply for DNB PDCET 2020.
- Click here to login for DNB PDCET 2020
DNB PDECET 2020 Image Correction Facility
The candidates who receive the email or SMS regarding the following have to login and make changes in their application form:
- Deficiency related to Photograph
- Errors in signatures
- Issues with thumb impressions
Correct Image Specifications for DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
The images must be uploaded in the DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form in their mentioned size limits. The system will not accept any image beyond desired size limits. Candidates can check the specifications for the DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||3.5X4.5 cm||.jpg, .jpeg, .img|
|Signature of the Candidate||6X3 cm||.jpg, .jpeg, img|
Important instructions for uploading the images
- To reduce the size, open your document image in MS Paint by adjusting the resolution.
- The photograph must be a passport size colour photograph without border and clearly showing the face.
- The photograph must be clicked in colour with white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5 X 4.5 cm (width height) on the A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box.
- Size of the image can be checked by right click on the image and then go to “Properties” link.
- Take a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen).
- The applicant has to put his/her signature in full in the box drawn.
Upload the prescribed documents-
- Post Graduate Diploma Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)* of qualifying eligible PG Diploma Qualification on or before 30-11-2019.
- One of the proofs of Post graduate Diploma qualification being recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956
- Additional Qualification Registration Certificate (AQRC) issued by MCI or State Medica Council for PG Diploma qualification; OR
- Self attested copy of print-out of MCI website confirming to recognition status of PG Diploma qualification
* If PPC/Diploma Certificate of eligible PG diploma qualification has not been issued by the University a self attested copy of notification issued by the University as a proof of declaration of PG Diploma result on or before the cut-off date i.e. 30-11-2019 can be submitted.
Notice for DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
Details Which Cannot Be Edited in DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
In the DNB PDCET application form, the conducting body has specified that the candidates cannot edit the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Testing City
How to Edit Details in DNB PDCET Application Form 2020?
To edit details in the DNB PDCET 2020 form, simply follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to edit details in the DNB PDCET application form.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using their user id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and then click on the relevant link for editing the details.
Step 4: before finally submitting the form, candidates must ensure that the details provided in the form is correct.
DNB PDCET 2020 Application Fee
All the interested candidates can submit the Application Fee for DNB PDCET 2020 Examination online through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net Banking. Application Fee shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for DNB PDCET is rejected/candidate is found to be ineligible. Candidates can check the Application Fee for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
- DNB – PDCET exam fee is Rs. 4500/-.
Fee shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application form DNB PDCET is rejected / candidature is found to be ineligible.
DNB PDCET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates can check the eligibility for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognised Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET 2020.
- Candidates passing the final examinations for Postgraduate diploma on or before November 30, 2019, can apply for Post Diploma CET in the same Broad specialty.
- Candidate must have completed his/her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2020 examination.
- Candidate who are qualifying their PG Diploma exit examination or and getting their results after 30 November 2019 or likely to qualify after 30 November 2019 need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET.
Documents required for DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
All the interested candidates must keep the required documents ready before applying for PDCET 2020 Examination. Candidates can check the list of the required documents for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
- MBBS/Primary Medical Qualification Degree
- MBBS/Primary Medical Qualification Certificate
- Internship Certificate (If any)
- Any other additional degree/certificate (if any)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Details of DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details which are to be entered in the DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details – a. Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
b. Name of Country
c. State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
d. City of completion
e. University of completion
f. University name
g. Name of college
h. Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- SMC/MCI Registration Details
- Additional Information
How to apply for DNB PDCET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to submit the Application Form for DNB PDCET 2020.
Step 1: Registration to get User ID and Password
Candidates can click on the direct link which will be provided above on this page.
- Then candidates must click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which they want to fill the application form.
- After that candidates can click on `New Registration’ to get directed to registration form page
- The entries in registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence, candidates must ensure that they enter the required information as below correctly.
- By selecting the ‘Submit’ button, candidates are committing, to be honest, and fair in all their actions and the information provided in the registration form. After that candidates will also receive the User ID and Password as an SMS* on the registered mobile number. Using these credentials, they may proceed to complete their application.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form.
- Registered Candidates can Click on`Applicant login’ to access the application form with User ID and password received on their email and mobile number.
- Then click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instruction carefully.
Step 3: Select the Test Center
- Candidates can select the State in which you wish to appear in the test. Cities in that particular state will be shown automatically.
- Please choose a test city. In case the testing seat is not available in the state in which you prefer to appear for the exam, you can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States at the time of selection of the state during online submission of the application form.
Step 4: After that candidates can upload the documents in their proper specifications.
- Candidates can upload their scanned passport size photograph and scanned imsge of their signature.
Step 5: Submit the required amount of the Application Fee.
- Candidate needs to select mode of Payment
- Until the payment is successful (if applicable), the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Please download the Application PDF post payment for any future communication (if required).
- Testing city will be confirmed only after successful payment of fee.
- City selection is a dynamic process and will be confirmed only after successful payment.
DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates can get their DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card from the official site of NBE by using their login credentials. After downloading the Admit Card candidates can paste their latest photograph on the provided space in their Admit Card and report to the examination center within the allotted time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates without DNB PDCET 2020 Admit Card and a valid ID proof can not enter in the examination center.
DNB PDCET 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can check the list of the Test Centers for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
About DNB PDCET 2020
Diplomate of National Board conducts the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET). At present, NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved specialties leading to the award of Diplomate of National Board. DNB PDCET 2020 is a national level Computer Based Test. Candidates who have passed the final examinations leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can appear for the DNB PDCET 2020 Examination. DNB PDCET examination is conducted by NBE for admission to various Post Graduate (Secondary) Courses.
About National Board of Examinations
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) was established in the year 1975 with a very great objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by evaluating the level and increasing standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on a national level. There are more than 149 recognized Medical Colleges in India. At present, NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in 54 disciplines approved by the Board for the award of Diplomate of National Board. In addition to Postgraduate teaching institutions under MCI, there are 450 accredited institutions imparting training in various Broad and Super specialties for the award of a postgraduate qualification in Broad and super specialties.
DNB PDCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for DNB PDCET Examination on the official site of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in.
Ans : National Board of Education (NBE) will release the Application Form for DNB PDCET examination.
Ans : Candidates having the degree of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can apply for DNB PDCET examination.
Ans : The Registration Fee for DNB PDCET examination is Rs. 4500.
Ans : Candidates can pay the required amount of Registration Fee for DNB PDCET through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net Banking only.
Ans : No, NBE does not provides any Form correction facility for the candidates applying for DNB PDCET examination.
Ans : DNB PDCET Application Form will be available for the candidates only in online mode, there is no provision for submitting the Application Form in offline mode.
Ans : After completing the submission of DNB PDCET Application Form along with the required amount of the Application Fee candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.