DNB PDCET 2021 Result – NBE will declare DNB PDCET result for candidates whose result was withheld due to non-submission of necessary documents. It can be checked online at natboard.edu.in. It is available for check in the pdf format and can be accessed from the direct link on this page. Based on the rank secured in the entrance exam, candidates are shortlisted for admission in Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) courses. Check more information on DNB PDCET 2021 Result like merit list, admission process, from this page below.
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
The candidates who have not submitted the required documents for admission eligibility proof must take note that their DNB PDCET 2021 result has been withheld. Such candidates have to submit the needed documents before the deadline. Check important dates for DNB PDCET 2021 result from below:
|DNB PDCET 2021 Result||Important Date|
|last date to submit the Deficient Documents||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Registration and filling Options/Choice for counselling round -1||to be announced|
How DNB PDCET 2021 Result is Computed?
The result of the candidate is calculated according to the marking scheme and then ranking is allotted on the basis of the marks scored by them. The result of the candidate depends on the given below factors:
- Score of candidate
Calculation of Score –
The score of the candidates is calculated as per the marking scheme. First, the answers are cross-checked then, according to the marking scheme marks are allotted.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks are given
- For every incorrect answer, -1 mark is deducted
After that, total marks of DNB PDCET is calculated as by the given below formula:
- DBN PDCET = +4 (total no. of correct answer) – 1 (total no. of incorrect answer)
Preparation of Merit List
Based on the score, candidates are allotted rank in the merit list. The rank is given in the decreasing order of the marks. In case of two or more candidates having the same marks, in such case, the merit list is prepared by using the tie-breaking criteria.
DNB PDCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
n the case of two or more candidates are having same marks, then the for breaking the tie, given below criteria is used:
- First, the candidates having less no. of negative answers are considered for the higher rank
- It the tie continues, then one having the more correct answer is considered for the higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the seniority in age will be considered
Note: There is no provision for re-checking or re-totalling of the score, answers, marks. No query in this regard will be entertained.
How to Check DNB PDCET 2021 Result?
Candidates can check the DNB PDCET 2021 result, by following the mentioned below steps:
1st step – Click on the direct link of your subject
2nd step – Then, a pdf will open in a new tab and a pdf will appear on your screen.
3rd step – Press Ctrl + F and write your roll no, search your roll. no and check your result.
Details to be Mentioned in DNB PDCET 2021 Merit List
Candidates can check the details of the DNB PDCET 2021 Merit List below.
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Marks scored by the candidate (out off 1000)
- Merit Position of the candidate
DNB PDCET 2021 Counselling
Common centralized merit-based counselling is conducted online by NBE. Qualified and eligible candidates have to fill the online choices as per the preferences. Based on choices and rank, candidates are allotted seats. There counselling is conducted in four rounds as given below:
- First-round – After the declaration of result, web options for first rounds are provided as per schedule. Candidates have to exercise their options in the order of their preferences and have to pay the counselling fee. The seats are allocated in the order of the merit list.
- Second and Third round – After the first, those who want to upgrade their options can also apply for the second round. After the allocation of second round, the third round is conducted.
- Final Round – After all the round, final round is conducted for the left out seats. Those candidates who are not allotted seats in any round are considered for the final round.
DNB PDCET 2021 Document Verification Process
After the allocation of seats, the candidates have to reach at the given college along with given below documents. Candidates have to carry the original and copies of the documents as per the schedule:
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- PGD Medical Qualification Pass certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council
- PGD final examination proof
- PGD Medical Qualification Proof recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Special category certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Valid Identity proof (PAN Card, Indian Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License or Aadhaar Card)
- Any Bonafide Certificate (optional)
DNB PDCET 2021 Seat Availability
Before the commencement of the counselling, NBE released the list of the colleges accepting PDCET score along with the availability of seats. The seats depend upon the decision of NBE and the response of the institutes/hospitals. Before applying for the counselling, candidates must check the availability of seats.
To check the Seat Details for DNB PDCET candidates can click here.
About DNB PDCET 2021
National Board of Education conducts the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) for admission to various Post Graduate Secondary courses. It is a Computer Based National level Test. All those candidates who have passed the final examinations leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can appear for the DNB PDCET 2021 Examination. The language for the DNB PDCET 2021 paper is English and the examination will be of a total of 250 Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and their 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India. It was established in the year 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The main motive of NBE is to examine the need for uniformity in the standard of examination for the award of postgraduate degrees and diplomas and also to suggest ways and means of achieving it either through one or more national examination bodies.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.