DNB PDCET 2020 Syllabus – National Board of Education (NBE) does not release any specific Syllabus for DNB PDCET Examination, but candidates can prepare for DNB PDCET 2020 examination with the help of the sections given in the exam pattern for the same. Candidates must study all the sections of DNB PDCET 2020 in detail. DNB PDCET 2020 Examination is on December 20, 2019. Want to know more about DNB PDCET 2020 Syllabus? Read all the information on this page below.
DNB PDCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for DNB PDCET 2020 below. All the aspiring candidates must refer the different sections of DNB PDCET 2020 examination in detail to prepare for the same.
- Language: The language of the paper will be English.
- Exam Mode: PDCET will take place in Online mode.
- Section: There is a total of 8 Sections in PDCET.
- No. of questions: There will be a total of 250 questions in PDCET.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be in MCQ format.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks in the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||30||120|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||30||120|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy||45||180|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||45||180|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||30||120|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30||120|
DNB PDCET 2020 Important Topics
Candidates can check the list of all the important topics for DNB PDCET 2020 examination below.
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Community Medicine
DNB PDCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation Tips for DNB PDCET 2020 examination below.
- Candidate must focus on the topics like medicine, surgery, obstetrics, pathology, pharma, anesthesia, orthopedics, radiology, skin and anatomy.
- Candidates must practice the DNB PDCET 2020 previous year question every day to learn time management and also to analyze their weaker and stronger sections.
- , Candidates must take a quick review of all the diagrams and the statements which is given inside the important topics.
- Candidates must keep revising through their notes because of that there few hours of studying can easily cover many high-yield topics and facts which will save their time.
- Candidates can also revise and prepare diagrammes and topics one by one in an easy manner, but they must not forget to give equal time to every topic.
- For topics like Anatomy and Radiology candidates can refer to some good video lectures which will make their understanding better.
- At the time of reading, Anatomy candidates must think what image can be asked and also practice the major images.
Candidates can take online lecture for the quick solution of their problems, and for topics like pathology and microbiology, the option for online lectures are the best as they will get all the detailed information regarding the topic with properly animated diagrammes.
DNB PDCET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the important books for DNB PDCET 2020 below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buy Here|
|Dnb Quick Review (For Primary And Post Diploma)||Hasan Ashfaq Ui||Buy Here|
|A Complete Guide For Preparation Of DNB-CET Pattern Vol 1 2018||Arvind Arora||Buy Here|
|Self Assessment & Review of DNB-PDCET||Alok Agarwal||Buy Here|
|PG Next 2e||Kalam Books||Buy Here|
|Sure Success Magic||B.S Ramgopal||Buy Here|
|Review Of All Recent PG Enterance Exams Papers||Arvind Arora||Buy Here|
|Primes PG Review In Minimal Effort||Aggarwal VD||Buy Here|
|FORENSIC MEDICINE NOTHING BEYOND FOR PGMEE 3ED||Majendran J||Buy Here|
|CONCEPTUAL REVIEW OF RADIOLOGY NOTHING BEYOND FOR PGMEE 2ED||Kulkarni MA||Buy Here|
About DNB PDCET 2020
National Board of Education (NBE) conducts DNB PDCET 2020 examination every year.It is a Computer-based National Level Test. DNB PDCET is conducted for admission to to various Post Graduate (Secondary) Courses. Candidates having the degree of of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities can appear for the DNB PDCET 2020 Examination can appear for DNB PDCET 2020 Examination. The language of the paper will be English. DNB PDCET 2020 examination paper will have 250 Multiple Choice Questions and candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer whereas their 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
About National Board of Examination
Nationa Board of Examination (NBE) was established in the year 1975 in New Delhi. At present, it conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in 54 disciplines approved by the Board to award the degree of Diplomate of National Board to the candidates. The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level. It conducts national level examinations like Centralized Entrance Test for admission to DNB Broad Specialties, Centralised Entrance Test for admission to DNB Super Specialties, DNB final (exit) examinations, Screening test for Indian Nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications. (FMGE), Fellowship Entrance and Exit examinations, AIPGMEE, NEET-PG, NEET MDS.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.