DNB PDCET 2022 – National Board of Examinations has issued the notification for the DNB PDCET 2022 on the official website. The details Provided on below. Earlier, the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, has released the result of DNB PDCET-2021. Whereas, DNB PDCET 2021 exam was held on September 19, 2021. DNP PDCET is a computer-based exam. It is a ranking exam for entry into various DNB courses. The exam comprises 200 multiple-choice questions. The candidates who qualify for the exam are then required to participate in Centralized Merit Based Counselling conducted by NBE. Check more details about DNB PDCET 2021 such as exam pattern, syllabus, seat matrix etc.
Latest – NBE has released the notice for DNB PDCET 2022. Scroll Down to Check it.
Latest – NBE has declared the result of DNB PDCET-2021. Click here to check it.
DNB PDCET 2022
The amount of availability of seats for Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) courses varies based on the decision of NBE and the response of participating institutions/hospitals. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to DNB PDCET 2022 in the table given below.
For DNB PDCET 2022
|For Admissions to Academic Session 2021-22|
|NEET-SS 2021||10 Jan 2022|
|FET 2021||11 Jan 2022|
|For Admissions to Academic Session 2022-23|
|NEET-MDS 2022||06 Mar 2022|
|NEET-PG 2022||12 Mar 2022|
|DNB-PDCET 2022||20 Mar 2022|
|NEET-SS 2022 (Revised Scheme*)||18 and 19 Jun 2022|
|FET 2022||09 Jul 2022|
|FAT 2021||19 Feb 2022|
|FMGE June 2022||04 Jun 2022|
|FMGE December 2022||17 Dec 2022|
|FDST 2022||17 Dec 2022|
|FNB Exit Examination 2021||Feb / March 2022|
|DNB/DrNB Final Practical Examination – December 2021||Mar / Apr / May 2022|
|DNB/DrNB Final Theory Examination – June 2022||09 – 12 Jun 2022|
|DNB/DrNB Final Practical Examination – June 2022||Sep / Oct / Nov 2022|
|DNB/DrNB Final Theory Examination – December 2022||21 – 24 Dec 2022|
|DNB/DrNB Final Practical Examination – December 2022||Mar / Apr/May 2022|
|DNB PDCET 2021||Imp. Dates|
|Availability of Information brochure||25 Mar 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||25 Mar 2021|
|Last date for Online registration||14 Apr 2021 (till 11:55|
|Reopen of Application Form||31 Aug – 05 Sep 2021|
|Exam date||19 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of Result||21 Oct 2021|
|First Round Counselling|
|Registration and filling Options/Choice||To be announced|
|Processing of Allotment||To be announced|
|Allotment Result||To be announced|
DNB PDCET 2022 Schedule Notice
The National Board of Examinations has issued the notification for the DNB PDCET 2022 on the official website. NBEMS shall be conducting the following examinations as per the calendar mentioned below, until any further updates. The details Provided on below.
- Click here to download the Above Notice.
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
The Result for DNB PDCET 2021 has been declared at the official website natboard.edu.in or nbe.edu.in. Candidates can check their DNB PDCET 2021 Result on the official site. All candidates appearing in Post Diploma CET examination can be ranked in order of the marks secured by them among the other candidates of the same Broad specialty. Separate merit shall be prepared for each Board specialty in which Post Diploma CET examination is going to be conducted. Candidates must download and print their DNB PDCET 2021 Result for future references.
Result of 2nd Round allotment of DNB Seats –
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates obtain the same score then the following tie-breaker criteria will be applied for such candidates –
- Candidate who has more number of correct responses shall be placed at a higher position.
- If tie still exits then, date of birth of the applicant will be taken into consideration. Older Candidates will be placed at a better merit position.
Note: Applicants must note that there is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.
DNB PDCET 2021 New Exam Date Notification
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Date Confirmation
NBE has postponed the DNB PDCET which was scheduled on 09 May 2021. Check the notice given below.
DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for DNB PDCET 2021 below as per the last year criteria.
- Language: English
- Exam Mode: PDCET takes place in Online mode
- Section: There is a total of 8 Sections in PDCET
- No. of questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in PDCET
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be in MCQ format
Candidates can check the syllabus as well as the section-wise distribution of questions and marks in the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||25||100|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||25||100|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy||35||140|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||35||140|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||20||80|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25||100|
DNB PDCET 2021 Test Centers
Candidates can check the list of the test centers for DNB PDCET 2021 below as per last year.
DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket for DNB PDCET 2021 is released in the online mode at nbe.edu.in. The registered candidates can download DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card by entering their login id and password. Make sure the printed copy of the admit card is taken to the exam centre along with an id proof. Carry a valid id proof such as aadhar card / voter id / driving license / passport to the exam centre.
Candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent via post. DNB PDCET admit card is an essential document that consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, date of birth, exam date, exam timings, exact address of the test centre etc.
DNB PDCET 2021 Counselling
All the selected candidates of the DNB PDCET 2021 exam who fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB (Post Diploma) courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India will participate in the counselling based on merit cum choice basis. Candidates can attend the DNB PDCET 2021 Counselling as per the schedule released by the colleges. Participation in the Online Counselling is strictly based on the eligibility criteria and guidelines of NEET PG.
All the aspiring candidates must note that the allotment of seats in counselling depends upon the eligibility and verification of their original documents. All the candidates allotted with a seat at the time of the Counselling shall be asked to pay an amount of Rs. 1,25,000 to confirm their allotment and this fee once paid can not be returned to the candidates in any case.
DNB PDCET 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates shall be selected in the DNB PDCET 2021 counseling depending upon the eligibility criteria required and the availability of seats in the colleges.
To check the previous year Seat Details for DNB PDCET candidates can click here.
DNB PDCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below-given tips for preparing for PDCET 2021 Examination.
- Make a proper schedule for your studies and give each and every section equal time.
- Candidates must ensure that they must not leave any subject or section.
- At the end of each day candidates must note down all the topics and keywords in which they were facing difficulties and they must practice it every day to make those topics prepared.
- At the time of reading, Anatomy candidates must think about what image can be asked and also practice the major images.
- Candidates can take online lecture for the quick solution of their problems, and for topics like pathology and microbiology, the option for online lectures are the best as they will get all the detailed information regarding the topic with properly animated diagrammes.
DNB PDCET 2021 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the most important books for DNB PDCET 2021 below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buy Here|
|Dnb Quick Review (For Primary And Post Diploma)||Hasan Ashfaq Ui||Buy Here|
|A Complete Guide For Preparation Of DNB-CET Pattern Vol 1 2018||Arvind Arora||Buy Here|
|Self Assessment & Review of DNB-PDCET||Alok Agarwal||Buy Here|
DNB PDCET 2021 Application Form
The Application Form for DNB PDCET 2021 examination is releases in online mode on the official site of NBE. Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the PDCET 2021 Examination. Candidates must ensure that all the entered information in the PDCET 2020 Application Form must be correct as NBE does not entertain any correction once the candidate submits his/her Application Form.
How to apply for PDCET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for PDCET 2021 examination.
Step 1: Go to the official site of NBE.
Step 2: On the new window click on the Register button and enter all the details required for the Registration.
Step 3: After completing the Registration Process candidates will get their User ID and password through SMS and Email on their registered email id and contact number.
Step 4: Login by using your User ID and password and then enter all the details required for the submission of the Application Form.
Step 5: Upload your photograph and signature on the Application Form.
Step 6: Choose a Test City as per your preference.
Step 7: Pay the required amount of Application Fee and then take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Candidates can check the expected Application Fee for PDCET 2021 below.
- DNB – PDCET exam fee is Rs. 4500/-.
Note: Candidates can pay the PDCET 2021 Application Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net Banking.
Candidates can check the image specification for PDCET 2021 below (as per last year).
|Photograph of the candidate||3.5X4.5 cm||jpg, jpeg, img|
|Signature of the Candidate||6X3 cm||jpg, jpeg, img|
DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for DNB PDCET 2021 below.
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET 2021.
- Candidates passing the final examinations for Postgraduate diploma on or before November 30, 2020, can apply for Post Diploma CET in the same Broad specialty.
- Candidate must have completed his/her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2021 examination.
Candidates who are not eligible for DNB PDCET 2021
- Submission of proof of having passed/Passing the PG diploma final examination on or before is essential. If in case a candidate does not submit the required proof of passing his/her postgraduate diploma final examination at the time of centralized merit-based counseling, his/her candidature will not be considered for the PDCET admission session.
- A candidate found ineligible at any stage of PDCET will not be permitted to appear in the indicative and exam.
- In the unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the PDCET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be canceled/deemed to be canceled.
- Requests for appearing in PDCET from candidates, who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification shall be summarily rejected. The candidate who are qualifying their PG Diploma examination or their results or likely to qualify need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET. The candidature of such applicants will be canceled.
- Candidates already pursuing an MD/MS/DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till the time they have completed the duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- Candidates who have joined DNB (Post Diploma) course are not eligible to appear in DNB-PDCET 2020 admission session. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason..
- Mere appearance in DNB-PDCET does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital/institute.
- Registration with M.C.I./ State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
About National Board of Examinations
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) was established in the year 1975 with a very great objective of improving the quality of Medical Education by evaluating the level and increasing standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on a national level. There are more than 149 recognized Medical Colleges in India. At present, NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in 54 disciplines approved by the Board for the award of Diplomate of National Board.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level. For the benefit of candidates, NBE conducts various types of CME’s all across India. These workshops are mandatory to attend for DNB Candidates.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.