PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020: PDPU has extended the online application form for the B.Tech course for the academic session 2020 – 21. Candidates who secure a rank in JEE (Main) 2020 Paper I, and the candidate who has passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% for SC / ST with compulsory subjects are eligible to apply for the B.Tech admission in PDPU 2020. TO apply for B.Tech admission 2020, candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application form. The detailed information regarding PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The last date to submit PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2020 has been extended up to July 25, 2020. Scroll down to get the application link.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall apply on-line, for the application of his candidature, on the University website, within the time limit specified by the University. The important dates regarding PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Last date for Online Application|
|Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants|
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission |
Office for admission on NRI Seats
|Announcement of Provisional Merit List|
|Starting of online counselling round (All India seats)|
|Commencement of the first semester|
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 releases by the University on its official website, the direct link to apply online is also provided below. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The applications received before the last date to apply will be counted as eligible for the further admission process for B.Tech admission in PDPU.
Apply here: Click here to apply for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020.
Application fee: Rs. 350/-
Documents to be uploaded at the time of online application:
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- JEE rank Card (
- JEE (Main) Admit Card.
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf (If applicable).
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate belongs to a PH Category (If applicable).
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 is mentioned below. Candidates can check below for the same.
- For admission as All India Seat candidate and/or as NRI Sponsored candidate: Candidates should have secured a rank in JEE Main 2020. OR candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ ST Categories)
- For admission as NRI Candidate: A candidates should have passed the qualifying examination abroad with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ ST Categories) in theory and practical of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics; and also must have passed SAT Subject Test of level 2 OR AP tests at A-levels OR passed in JEE Main 2020.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 from below:
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Reservation
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates of All India Seats under the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste (SC):15 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3%
PDPU B.Tech Admission Process 2020
Candidates can check the admission procedure of B.Tech course which is described in the following manner:
- The University will prepare the merit list of eligible candidates who have filled the application form.
- The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of the seats.
- Candidates can freeze their seats from the official website.
- The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates
- It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
- No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
List of Original Documents required for verification along with one self-attested photocopy of each document:
For Indian candidates:
- H. S.C. Mark sheet
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2020 Score Card
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf (If applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate belongs to a PH Category (If applicable)
For NRI Candidates:
- H. S.C. Mark sheet.
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
- JEE Main 2020 Score Card.
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Passport of Self and his mother &/or father (signature needs to be clearly visible).
- Equivalent certificate from AIU, New Delhi for his qualifying examination passed from outside India.
- Equivalent certificate from the school authority (where letter grades/ performance Index/ Grade Point Average is awarded at the qualifying examination).
- Certificate of NRI from Embassy of India/ PIO card/OCI card.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Merit List
For the purpose of admission on All India Seats the University will prepare the inter- se merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission in the manner prescribed by the University, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible (subject to verification) at the time of counselling for admission under these rules. It shall be prepared on the basis of All India Rank (CRL Rank) obtained in JEE (Main) 2020 examination. In the same way, the merit list will be prepared for the candidates applying for admission as NRI Sponsored candidates.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The qualified candidate has to pay the total fee at the time of admission through a DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University”, payable at Ahmedabad. No extension of time shall be granted for paying the fees. Below we mentioned the fee structure of the PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020:
Official Website: pdpu.ac.in
For More details regarding PDPU B.Tech admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.